Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:58 am
Ha ha! Yeah, it's a pretty well thought out riddle! Though... not to be too amazing for everyone else to handle or anything, but I got it right away. Cuz i'm just THAT amAZING.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:55 pm
Took me about five minutes after logging on. I immediately knew where it was, just needed to scour the page over real quick to find it.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:22 pm
PSH. Go ahead, TRY to diminish my raw, untethered amazingness. I won't let you prevail. NEVER SHALL YOU DEFEAT ME! MY EGO-- er WILL IS TOO POWERFUL!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:47 am
I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE. I AM BEST. PEER PRESSURE.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:46 am
wow guys... just wow... I like how you two don't have the other lights to go with it... :b  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:17 pm
THAT IS BESIDES THE POINT!  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:11 am
Ah Rock, you described Clutch perfectly!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:37 pm
Hello. Im really new to Gaia. My friend said I'd like this Roleplay and she recommends it cause her brother Alex is in it. I've roleplayed on other sites before but not Gaia.  

Aesthetic Knot

Distinct Entrepreneur

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:00 pm
Hello, and welcome to TDC!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:08 am
Pewterhead, that post... the further into it I got... the weirder it seemed to get! By the time I got to the end, I thought I was reading "BEER PRESSURE I MEST"... Sorry, I couldn't not say anything there...

And Hello! A hopeful new member!! Imma call you win, cuz it's win! I hope you like what you find here!!

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Aesthetic Knot

Distinct Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:03 am
We were all talking last night and thanks to Yagami and Kyo, [Did I get that right?] my character was put up on the profile mascot thing. I'm officially a member now too! Yay! ^^ I finished reading the roleplay so far and I'm starting to get the hang of navigating through the guild, but how do you type in color here?

I should probably go to bed before I'm caught being up so late on my laptop. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:41 am
Wow. Within a day she's up! That's gotta be some kinda record. Why can't you be like that Mike?

"VROOM VROOM" says the guild.

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:43 pm
Within a day because she did everything she's supposed to. How long it takes is up to the person attempting to become a member. She made a character, read the RP, and has been working on a bio. She even threw in her membership form.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:23 am
Really, in a day? Perhaps she's what we need to kick this thing into motion, because while we're moving now we're still in first gear. I hope so.  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:07 pm
Sorry for bein gone for so long. I'll update stuff... the Christmas Contest is complete, I just gotta get it updated and get the rewards out. I'll be also posting here soon, though it may take me some time to come up with what exactly I want to do with Shane. Yuri sent me her profile so I'll also get that up soon. Augh.. so much stacks up when I'm not here. All of this should be complete by the end of tonight of tomorrow as I have them both off.  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games