Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peaceofthenight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:37 am
Shizuka tilted her head curiously at the strange white haired male in the water. She had never seen white hair on any who wasn't an elder before; and even then they only had a few white hairs. Being the bolder and also more curious sister, she slowly slid from the rock and seemed to almost float to the waters side; her foot steps were so light. She kneeled down on the edge, her dress settling around her legs, and reached her small, delicate, hand out to lightly stroke a section of his white hair. "Hmmm." she murmured softly, tilting her head, then retracted her hand, turned, and returned to her sister's side.
Semai giggled at her sisters actions, and looked back at Jin suddenly remembering what Reus had said upon his arrival. "Who is Xephir? Do you really pick on him?" she asked, allowing her legs to slide next to her so she was sitting up straight. Her sister sat next to her, but instead of staying there leaned over to lay her head in her sisters lap. She had one hand resting on Semai's knees as the other lay under her, and her legs were slightly curled into her body. She had missed having the closeness of anothers body to comfort her in the long days she had spent following her sister.
Semai smiled happily as she began playing with her sisters long hair.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:58 am
Reus stopped what he was doing and looked wided eyed at the water below him as he felt Shizuka touch his hair. When she was gone, he began to freak. "She. . .she touched. . .my hair!" he exclaimed crazily, staring up at Jin for comfort. He had never actually been touched by anymore outside his family before which excluded Jin for he was Reus's dead sister's mate. Jumping out of the water he found his way behind Jin and pointed to Shizuka. "Jin! Don't let her touch me again! How rude!" he looked to Jin like a child. "She didn't even ask!" he nearly yelled at him.
Jin could only laugh at him through his hand which covered his mouth for fear of bursting out laugh and scaring the whole Hot Springs. Wiping a tear from his eye he ruffled Reus's hair. "Get use to it, foul blood. . ." then he heard Semai's question and turned to face her. "Oh. Him," he paused in thought. "Xephir is another wolf from the North lands who thinks he's better then everyone in fighting and tries to take on the toughest fighters only. . .he lost to me and now he's going around sulking about it." Jin stopped in midtwirl when he started to think, but continued when he came back from his thoughts with a small nod.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

peaceofthenight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:13 am
Semai giggled at Reus's actions at her sisters bold move and looked at Jin. "Does he always act so feminine?" she asked Jin warmly. She was actually beginning to enjoy herself, which was a very rare occasion indeed.
Shizuka had been watching Reus with lowered eye lids, but looked up at her sister at the tone in her voice. One side of her lip tilted up in a brief movement that was just barely noticeable. It had been a long time since her sister was so relaxed.
Semai glanced down at her sister, returning her looked, then looked over at Reus. "Besides, you haven't even introduced yourself. I would say that's just as rude."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:30 pm
Reus was about to remark harshly at Semai when Jin pushed his head down so he couldn't. "Sorry, this is Reus he's a pest who won't leave me alone, but then again . . .his antics are somewhat amusing when I'm in a good mood." he paused to grin, "And yes he's always like this."
Reus quickly got out of Jin's grip nearly falling off the rock, but he wrapped his arms around Jin's stomach so he didn't. When he recovered from the incident he scoffed at Semai. "I'll have you know that I'm of royal blood so how I act is none of your concern! Maybe if you would act more like a proper female you would have known that." he said the last part under his breath before pushing at Jin. "And you! You big lug! Don't you address me in such ways again! You know what my father will do to you once he hears how you so rudely have been treating me!"

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:20 pm
Snows eye twitched from all the noise as she changed into her wolf form and tried her best to relax. But it seemed that that wasn't going to happen. She had been there long enough anyways besides she could always come back at anytime. Getting out of the water she shook her fur clean of water before padding off into the forest and to a new destination.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:53 pm
Semai tilted her head at his words. "How should a proper female act?" she asked, curious as to what his answer would be. Shizuka lifted her head slightly and turned her eyes to him. Her expression was blank though her real emotions were swirling. She didn't know what to think of the prissy male she had just met. She had never encountered any males like him. All the ones from their pack were dirty and tough. She despised every one of them. They had all stared at her and her sister, but never really saw them. All they wanted was an ornament and puppy factory. That was the reason she never talked to anyone except maybe her sister. No one had ever been interested in what she had to say, so she gave up on trying to be heard.

peaceofthenight

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:41 pm
Reus found his complete comfidence in Semai's question and stood up with one hand in a fist under his collar bone and the other behind his back. "A proper young lady uses manners, talks smoothly and calmly, sits up straight, and addresses her elders with respect!" He eyed Semai haughtily before he sat down behind Jin and copied Jin with twirling his short white hair with a slight grin. "And asking such rude questions is not part of a proper lady."
Jin sighed and smacked his head with his hand, covering his eyes so he couldn't see Semai's reaction. He felt udderly embarassed by Reus.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:51 pm
Shizuka blinked at him for several heart beats before looking up at her sister and gracefully sliding to the ground in her wolf form. She padded softly to the edge of the water, but stopped abouot two feet from the edge. From there, she crouched down and crawled forward slowly, her tail tucked between her hind legs. She kept her eyes on the water as she moved.
Semai watched her sister and sighed over her feelings. Her sister had become very distrustful of the male of the species, and this one was not helping with that matter at all. She kept her voice even, but she was beginning to feel frustrated at his thick headedness. "How could you expect anyone to act proper when you yourself act rude?"

peaceofthenight

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:01 pm
Reus was caught by Semai's question so he kept quiet in thought. Even his finger twirling his hair became caught in his hair. No one had ever dared called him rude for his entire family acted the same. Semai's tone and questions began to remind him of his sister which caused his features to go dark. He sat there staring at the stone for a long time before he let out an annoyed sigh and looked to Jin for his answer.
Jin had been watching the scene quietly before looking at Semai. "It's the only way he can get others to notice him," he said calmly. He shook his head. "No one would pay attention to him if he didn't act the same as all royals do in the North, he can't help it."
Reus looked shocked, but stopped himself before he began to stumble over his forgotten words. Only when he was nudged by Jin did he dare look at Semai again. Jin had whispered something to him and taking his eyes off of Semai he mutter, "I'm sorry for being rude."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:25 pm
Semai stilled at this answer, as well as her sister. Shizuka stood slowly, forgetting the hot water and steam that had caught her attention, and appeared in her human form once again. Her lips were slightly parted and she was holding her hands in front of her loosely. "But what is the point of speaking so if it is not what you really wish to say, and no one listens when you do speak your mind?" she asked softly in confusion.
Semai gave a start when she heard the soft bell like tone of her sisters voice aloud. She hadn't heard her actually speak in close to a year.
Shizuka lowered her head so she was looking at the ground and shook it slightly as she walked towards him. When she was standing in front of him, she bowed slightly, her long silken hair traveling around her sides. "I am sorry as well." Her face was still showed no emotion, though a light touch of pink lightened her cheeks barely noticeable. When she was finished, she turned and strode slowly to the tree line that separated the hot springs and disappeared.
Semai recovered and gave a brilliant smile that brightened her whole being. "I think I like you." she said bluntly, though after so saying blushed furiously at how it could be misunderstood. "I-I-I mean...n-not like..." she stammered, but had no idea how to say what she meant without making herself seem like a fool.

peaceofthenight

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:46 pm
Reus was caught in surprise at the sound of Shizuka's voice and even more when she apologized back at him. He turned to Jin and then to Semai with a bewildered look upon his pale features. Something caught his attention when he thought about it harder and with a great leap off the rock, into his wolf form, he raced after Shizuka, determined to get her to talk to him even more.
Jin was also taken back by Shizuka's behavior, but instead he just grinned toothily. Watching the scene play out before him. When all had died down, he looked to Semai seeing her flustered. Cute. . . he thought before pointing at the two's exiting point. "You like him?" he teased at Semai. "now I've heard everything~" He gave a deep chuckle to Semai's blushing as he tried to pry his eyes away from her. His finger had resumed it's misson in twirling his crimson strands.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:23 pm
Semai blushed harder and looked down, playing with her hands. "N-not like that..." she hesitated, then looked back up at him, watching his fingers expertly twirl his red strands. She watched him as she thought for long minutes before continuing. "My sister hasn't spoken aloud like that for a long time. She actually talked to someone else besides me. I'm happy for her." she explained. She looked away and shifted restlessly. Her hair fell around her body and brushed against her legs to the side of her body. Her gaze fell on the water below her and she stared at it enviously, wanting to slide into the soothing warmth, but not wanting to Jin to leave either. She enjoyed his presence and for some reason he calmed her and made her relaxed.

peaceofthenight

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:51 am
Looking up at the sky Clouds passing over him, Seleinis was Relaxing in one of the smaller, Hot springs. Just enough room for him and maybe another. It Was a warm Day, A Small Breeze from the north Making it Just Right.
"I Need" He paused and looked around for a moment, "Something..." Simply put.
The Masked man bored out of his mind had no Idea where to go or what to do, Simply Just floating in the Hot spring with his long mid back dirty blond hair resting on top of the water. All his clothes Neatly Folded and and placed on a nearby boulder Leaving him naked with nothing but the foam and Bubbles to hide himself.

[Ack, Out of Practice. Smallest First post I've ever done.]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:05 pm
Ginger was running through woods, she always had to stop every once in a while to pant. She wasn't the healthiest pup out there. She was very tiny and thin, looking at her you can see bone. She was chasing an insect, usually they weren't this hard for her but this one was tricky. She decided to get low as the bug jumped out of sight. Ginger pounced and realized why it went out of sight. After her pounce she landed in a hot spring with a naked man inside of it, relaxing. She yelped, she was scared plus the hot water was burning her. She whines and whimpers, plus she was getting tired again, she panics as she doggy paddles to the edge but can't seem to climb out.  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:18 pm
Alania smiled as she spotted the rising steam that meant she was close to the hot springs. Since she'd rearisen from the afterlife she hadn't yet had a chance to wash off the gravesoil that stubbornly clung to her coat and made her smell like one of the deceased still. She wrinkled her nose from the thought and trotted out of the trees.

The alpha was greeted by the expanse of pools before her and her nose cleared instantly of any unpleasant scents. A smirk played on her lips playfully. "If only I'd found this place sooner I might have indulged myself in a bit of sport with the males in my time..."

The she-wolf sighed deeply and then stepped tentatively into the deliciousy warm waters. Ripples radiated outwards from herr with each step she took into the hot spring. Once the wolf was up to her shoulders she waded over to a rock and rubbed he side against its rough surface to cleanse her fur of any impurities and dislodge any lingering scent of death.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff