Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:18 pm
drake grinned and broke of fully form her, playing a little razzle with the dog before heading to meet judith.
"you know how i said your dogs were well trained? that was a lie" he teased, sticking his tongue out at her in light of Bly's behaviour. he laughed an descended the stairs  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:29 pm
Koko took a moment to smooth out her hair since it got a little mangled from snuggling up against Drake. She then paused at the stairs and sighed, Had someone predicted that this would happen more than a week ago she probably would have laughed. And if she came across any girl who complained about not having a boyfriend she would probably laugh then too.....since Drake was her first in more than 200 years.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:13 pm
Judith sat downstairs at the front counter, staring at the slowly brightening window. She sighed and was about to head upstairs to see what was taking so long but she heard someone coming down.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:14 pm
"Why hullo there." Drake greeted Judith with a smile, obviously in a very good mood.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:17 pm
Judith raised an eyebrow at Drake's sudden mood change but said nothing about it.
"Hello, have a nice shower?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:25 pm
Drake nodded.
"aye - nice and squekay clean, and smelling of my manly soap of manliness." he grinned  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:25 pm
Koko followed a few moments later with Bly at her heels. She was fairly well composed now except for the hint of blush in her cheeks and lighter atmosphere about her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:27 pm
"I hope you smell like manliness, I don't think you'd want to smell of femininity." Judith said, smirking a bit. Koko seemed happier too, she still said nothing but noted it. They were acting odd.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:36 pm
"sniff of that - pure raw masculinity. couldn't get more manly if you made the soap out of silverback gorrilas." Drake said, shoving his arm into Judith's face to try and send her off balance with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:39 pm
Judith flinched away from Drake's arm, not expecting it suddenly be shoved in her face. She laughed a bit and smelled it.
"Raw masculinity right there. No one will think you're a girl with that scent." She said and chuckled.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:05 pm
Drake laughed and made a growling noise. "damn right!"

he looked out to the dawn behind the curtains and impulsively yawned. it had been a long night.
"When do you expect your policeman, Koko?" he asked  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:08 pm
Judith laughed, the corner of her mouth twitched as she suppressed as yawn.
"Was it today he was coming?" She asked, not really remembering with the policeman had said.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:15 pm
"I suppose Derek will come before the shop open," Koko replied looking at the time. "So I'm guessing in about an hour if not sooner."

She strolled over and leaned against the shop counter and debated how to pass the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:07 am
Drake nodded.
"should we make ourselves scarce, then? i mean i know he knows we're here and all but..." he shrugged  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:23 am
"No, no....we're welcome to stick around-if you want," Koko replied. "I doubt it will take too long anyway. He'll just want to hear what happened in my own words...." Actually she really wanted moral support....

The thought of retelling the story made her stomach turn. Hopefully it would only have to be this once and then she could just put it behind her. Then as if on cue there came a knock on the door and Derek walked in and greeted them.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games