Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:11 am
Oblen smiles some. "Good... but even still, it may be trying to heal a bit." He said before finally looking away from the falling snow to Mira, glancing down to her side which still had a blood stain, though it appeared mainly dry. He then looks away from it to avoid possible scolding for looking to once again look out the window. "... it's... snowing right?..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:04 pm
Mira caught him looking at her side and wrapped her arms around herself, trying to hide the mark "Yeah.....We seem to be getting a lot of it lately." She sighed slightly, her breath making a small cloud in the air I should start a fire...It's just going to be getting colder....  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:29 pm
Oblen glances over to Mira, seeing the small cloud drift off from her as she exhaled. He then looks around. "Er... there some sort of fireplace in here?... I don't want you to have to freeze or anything..." He said before finding the fireplace. he looks to Mira with a shrug to ask "Care if I light it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:16 pm
Mira smiled slightly and shoo her head "Go ahead..." She watched him quietly and frowned slightly when she saw the bullet hole in his wing.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:52 am
Oblen nods before looking to the fireplace. He points his finger to shoot a small ball of fire into it that instantly spreads to become a roaring fire in the fire place. His wing with the bullet hole in it twitches, even though to appears that Oblen has no knowledge of his own injury. He slowly sits down to look at it a moment before looking back to Mira with a small shrug. "What?" He asks, seeing the small frown.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:08 am
Mira walked over and touched the wounded area, it was slick with blood "Your wing.....Why didn't you say you got shot?" She carefully touched around the area, frowning when the blood started to flow again.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:31 pm
Oblen glances back with an eyebrow raised, his wing wiggling around in discomfort by natural reflex. He shrugs his shoulders. "Ah... I don't know... didn't want to worry you... besides, happens all the time... I can take it." He said turning slightly, not really feeling any pleasure in Mira touching the wounded wing or his wings in general.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:03 pm
Mira scowled and smacked the back of his head lightly "Idiot...It could get infected." She turned and went into the bathroom.A few second slater she came out carrying a first aid kit.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:18 pm
Oblen rolls his eyes, looking back with a shrug before turning his attention to the fire as she left. He stares at it before sensing she's returned with something. He swiftly turns around and takes a step back shaking his head. "No... no no no no no... no... there's crap in there that'll sting like... I guess an angel in hell... I'm not going to get infected, or sick... it'll heal over in little time and everything'll be fine... if anyone's getting infected, it would be you... so why worry more about my wound then about yours?... A large bite is much worse then a measly bullet hole." He said quickly, holding his hands out as if trying to hold back an imaginary force that would radiate off of the first aid kit.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:52 pm
Mira set the kit down and glared at him, placing her hand on her hips "Sit down now and at least let me bind it for you so it doesn't bleed anymore."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:26 am
Oblen stares at her for a minute before slowly sitting down in a chair, wings opened widely. "... Ok... but be genital... fragile things you know."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Mira snorted slightly and her own wings fluttered in response to his words.Picking up the kit she took out peroxide and some clean cloth.Dipping the cloth into the liquid she started to clean out the bullet hole.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:39 pm
Oblen rolls his eyes, seeing her reaction to the wing comment. "You know what I mean... just don't--" He then leans away a bit as his wings twitches uncontrollably in reaction to the cloth that's trying to clean out the bullet hole. "Woah, wait!... thought you were wanting to wrap it, not clean it out with the stinging wet cloth!" He said, turning towards Mira some, so that he can get the wing away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:56 pm
Mira put her hands on her hips, the cloth still in hand "Stop being such a baby.I'm only cleaning it out because the bandages would be useless if it was still dirty and gory.Besides your supposed to be a man and not whine like a child about this stuff."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:13 pm
Oblen growls lightly. "... Two things... first... your basically trying to heal a fire with water... any of those cleaning crap + an open wound on my type of race = near death experience... we heal naturally, the most we need would just be like a bandage to hold it in place while it heals... and second... I said I didn't want to have any of that crap even around the wing... but you go behind my back and do it anyway... literally..." He said before standing up, looking away with squinted eyes. He stood looking out the window with his arms crossed.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games