Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:16 am
Can students get part-time jobs in town?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:31 pm
Who's horn does Calder have to polish to be a General-Queen?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:37 pm
Yes.
The General King's. Alternately: mine.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:15 pm
If a student dissipated in the haunted house where would they reform? o3o  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:33 am
School infirmary ~  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:23 am
My quest character - Arnyek is a shadow being.

This race is assumed to be shapeless in natural, so I do not put that for natural ability, instead, I put down blend in with others' shadow.

My question is can I assume that my race is shapeless so that I don't need to put down shapeless for natural ability?

If not, all I want the natural ability to cover both genderless and blend-in shadow features for the sake of RP, so what should I put for natural ability?
================

Another question is: For setting, my race have some little shadow beings as companions, they are not capable for causing any attack or defend, but just talk with the race. Is that allowed?
=====================

Finally, for fear, my character has something called "Silent Whisper" which is somehow similar to the "The Mind" in offensive fears. Should I put down "The Mind" instead or I can have my unique fear?
=========

Thank you for your attention 3nodding  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:58 am
You can have genderless + blending in with shadows. You just can't have gender shifting. Basically that ability should remain shadow-centric, only able to shift when blending with shadows, and not a "my student can take on whatever shape they please whenever they want"- ability.

They can have shadow minipets, but they won't be able to really talk or anything. Talking pets are strictly kept to reaper familiars. Minipets are, at best, like pokemon in their ability to communicate.

The Mind would be the roll you use, should you use that FEAR attack in a battle. The unique aspect is how you choose to name and describe it, the non-unique part is the dice mechanic.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:45 pm
Since Deus is on an island, is there a place they can have a swim party at? Because, seriously, this must be canon sometime. Please?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:06 pm
Trainees have ~ a really shitty concrete pool. And there's always the sea. Which has uh...has some interesting life forms that make swimming in it an adventure. HOWEVER. For those willing to brave the jungle, and who know the way ~ there is a fairly nice little lagoon that trainees can have fun in.

Full hunters have access to the nice indoor pool, and also know the portal codes to several nice sunny beach resorts.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:09 pm
So I remember that there was some discussion about giving people who wrote really long, involved solos for their characters a few extra points. Did that discussion ever go anywhere? XD

For the record, as far as my own writing goes I've got this monster right here, which was over 40,000 words not counting the roleplay portion.  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:41 pm
You can get 1 bonus rp point for every 10k up to 50k. (so reg rp point + bonus, a solo can be worth a max of 6 points)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:36 pm
Is that for regular PRP as well? Because I know Seu has over 50k words in one of ours.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:46 pm
What why would you even...XD

SURE. FINE. YOUR PERSONAL WORDCOUNT IN PRPS TOO.

But event orps do not count in this. Just...before anyone asks. No.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:01 pm
IDEK LIZ

I.D.E.K

I blame Ramen for it.

Edit: And it's not even a finished RP yet ;_____;  

NeoSeussi

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:17 pm
lizbot
You can get 1 bonus rp point for every 10k up to 50k. (so reg rp point + bonus, a solo can be worth a max of 6 points)

hell yes, thank you <33  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games