Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Cameron Rowley: Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron's eyes fell back onto Elli when she spoke, and he leaned in against the table. "This summer, you and I are definitely seeing each other. You're not going anywhere for the whole summer, right?" he asked, hoping his girlfriend would be home for most of it.

wearing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:30 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Cameron Rowley|||Gryffindor Chaser|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Elli smiled and shook her head. "I'm not going anywhere for summer, except finally back to my house." She smiled at the thought. She finally got to return to her house and her room. After the murder, her father had taken out a bunch of money to have the entire interior, except for her aunt's room, redone. She hadn't been home since the murder. "I'm so sick of living in that tiny little cottage my older sister calls her home."
OOC:...

Love interest: Cam... (:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:08 am
User Image
Lorelai Emma Brookwater
Gryffindor Third Year
13-Halfblood

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾

Lore walked into the Great Hall, trying to live the moment. She knew as soon as she stepped foot out of the castle, her life was going to change. Her mother was unlikely to make it to Fall, and her brother has started to talk about moving to the United States with his friend. If this was happening, Lore would be alone with her father. In all likelihood, Lore would be a dead girl by the end of the following year. Her father, when there was no one to stop him-
She tried not to think about it. She sat down at the table and looked around her with a paint-on smile. She couldn't see anyone she knew well, and started braiding her hair out of boredom and convenience. It kept her mind off of darker things.

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽

Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down

Theres not enough rain in the world
To wash the sins out of that house
Theres not enough wind in the world
To rip the nails out of the past

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:23 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Longing}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari made her way through the side door, entering the great hall. It had been a long and hard year after an interesting summer. She felt years older and hoped she didn't look it. Her breaths were deep and steady as she looked out on the hall. All the students were seated and animated as friends talked about the year they'd completed. Her heart grew at site of all the smiles and laughs shared. Even after all the school has been through, it never effect the spirit of the students. She made her way up to the podium, and a hush went over the hall. She let the silence set for a moment, and then began."We have made it through another school year here at Hogwarts, and I want to thank you all for being apart of that. We would be nothing with out our wonderful student body. For those of you who are leaving, thank you for being apart of our family and we wish you well in your new adventures. I do hope to see the rest of you here next year. Now on to business. First our winner for the quidditch cup this year is, Slytherin! So congratulations! It was a wonderful season and I hope to see more of you out there on the field next year. Now on the the house cup, it seems that this house is having a good year, Slytherin! Wonderful job, now I'm sure you are all starving, so let get to the food!" Inari finished up her speech, by clapping her hands. Food appeared in front of every one, as all the cloth around the hall turned green and displayed the serpent of the slytherin house. As the corner of her mouth turned up into a smirk she moved to the large chair in the center of the staff table.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:08 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

The same smile that was on Elli's face appeared on Cameron's when she said she wouldn't be going anything this summer. That meant the two can see each other often! Or at least, he hoped often. "If she likes it in that cottage, would she be staying there or is she coming home with you?" he asked, surprisingly curious with what Elli's older sister was planning on doing. Just then, the Headmistress spoke. Cameron hadn't realized he would actually be angry upon hearing Slytherin's name for the Quidditch cup; however, there wasn't anything he could do about it. Not this year, anyway. When the food appeared, he filled his plate and ate.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:20 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli raised an eyebrow at his question, and was about to answer when the headmistress began to speak. With a tiny sigh she waited for her to finish and sighed again when Slytherin was announced the winner of both the house and quidditch cup. She poked the food she put on her plate sullenly for a moment, but perked up when she remembered she had a whole summer to spend with Cam, AND there was always next year to win. She looked up finally and smiled at Cam again. "As much as I can tell, Michelle hates that cottage, she hates Vincent, but she loves Olyvia. But even as much as she hates the place and man, she hates our father more. She would rather live on the streets than come home with us." Elli shrugged, realizing her family was a bit convoluted and complicated. It was hard to explain all the different dynamics and relationships, without seeing it first hand.

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:51 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron cocked an eyebrow. "Who are Vincent and Olyvia?" he asked, assuming Vincent wasn't her father considering Elli said Michelle hated their father more. Although the Slytherin seemed to despise Elli's father, Cameron still found it odd that the girl would rather live on teh street than with them.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:58 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli paused, trying to remember exactly how Vincent was even related to their family. She shrugged and curled a piece of hair around her finger. "Vincent's the man who took my sister in when my dad abandoned her in a house when she was six. He was Michelle's mum's best friend. Olyvia is his daughter. According to Michelle, she basically raised her once she moved in."

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:16 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron nodded to show he understood and listened to what Elli said. He wanted to ask why her father even abandoned Michelle in the first place, but decided against it. That might have been a little too personal. If he really needed to know one day, he would find out without having to ask.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:34 am
User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Wizard

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Alaric walked silently into the hall, and sat down at the table. He stared at the wood, wondering how the year had already ended. He looked around him, trying to see if he could see anyone he recognized. He saw a few people, including Romy, but he was far away. Feeling tired, he dropped his head in his crossed arms and waited. He wasn't very hungry, so he waited to see if someone would engage in random conversation with him.
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
(( Out of Character~ ))

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:11 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli smiled at him slightly and then a thought suddenly hit her and her smile faded. She bit her lip and looked at Cam, almost hesitantly. "Cam, we've been dating for awhile now yeah?" She paused and twisted a piece of hair around her finger nervously. "If we're gonna hang out this summer.....you'regonnahavetomeetmydad." The last part of her sentence came out in a jumbled mess and she watched him silently.

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:34 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron had been looking at the food in front of him until he heard Elli's voice pipe up again. Since he he a mouthful of food, the boy hadn't answered his girlfriend right away. "Mm, yeah," he agreed after thinking about it. The couple has been dating for quite a while now. About half a year or something of the like? A bit more perhaps? Maybe even less? In all honesty, Cameron hadn't been keeping up with how many months have passed since he asked the redhead out. He took note of Elli twisting her hair nervously and idly wondered what was about to happen. When what she said processed through his brain, he leaned back slightly uncomfortably in his seat. "Oh," he said quietly, narrowing his eyes onto his plate. He picked up his fork in a nervous habit and played with his food by poking it around. "Y-yeah, I will, I guess," he said, whispering the last two words. Although Cam did not want to meet his girlfriend's father, he knew he had to. The time would come when he had to face the man.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:44 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli chewed vehemently on her lip and grimaced at the idea. She really didn't want the two to meet....well ever, but she knew it was also necessary. "I wouldn't even ask it of you... except I come from a really.... traditional family. My dad is basically demanding to meet you since we apparently 'went behind his back'..." She shrugged, making air quotes with her fingers when she quoted her father. "It won't be... too bad...." She sort of half smiled at her boyfriend, trying to give him comfort and courage, but it was obvious she wasn't to keen on the idea either.

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:50 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron felt as though his heart jumped into his throat and wouldn't go back down. He swallowed hard, but somehow, he was till unable to say anything. It was too late to make a good impression on Elli's father since he already accused them of going behind his back. After drinking half of his glass of water, Cameron was finally able to speak. "D-Did he send you a howler?" he asked, hoping that had not been how the man delivered his anger to his daughter.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:19 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli blinked and shook her head. "Oh no! Never." She said widening her eyes. "Ver accidentally mentioned us in a letter and so he just wrote to me demanding to meet you, since apparently boyfriends are supposed to ask him for his permission to date me before actually doing so..." She shrugged and continued twisting hair around her finger. "I told you, traditional family. He...I...we come from an old bloodline. It's okay though..... he'll get over it."

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games