Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:32 pm
Applying for: Alnilam x Rogue
Name of SoA: Yuugure
Meaning: Japanese for Twilight
Appearance: white ears with dark blue inner, dark blue pelt with a nebula design in mom's colors across her side up her neck and on the one side of her face and on her tail. Scattered stars across the nebula pattern that's also on her tail, white toe tips~ bluegray/white eyes that resemble stars, one bright star on cheek, some shooting stars across the main part of the nebula.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: dreamy and absentminded, very very easily distracted and sidelined from whatever she's doing no matter what it is. Unless she's reading the stars, then she can focus and is a whizz, and she'll learn and know all their names easily, and pretty quickly. Loves her mama and tries to help her out with whatever she can, BUT she gets distracted so easily that more often she finds herself under paw and in the way unintentionally. ...She forgets anything not star-reading/gazing-related pretty easily. (btw she's not blind in the least despite the eye color. Her eyes are meant to look like stars. :3 ) HGN STARRY MOMMA AND THIS PACK CONCEPT. 8D heart so much love for both >3<
Any additional requirements that the family has: Original lines, must stay in the pack at least until adulthood  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:19 pm
Applying for: Nahmba x Sokoro
Name of SoA: Nomoya
Meaning: Windy in Zulu
Appearance: cc
Visual reference: n/a
Personality: Reserved, Nomoya listens more than she speaks, and thinks out her actions before acting them out. While she's quiet, she is very sweet, and once she gets to know you, she opens up and is a very fun cub to be around.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Cub will stay in the pride, and name is in Zulu.

I'll be able to pay for the cub <3  

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:45 pm
Applying for:Sokoro X Nahmba
Name of SoA:Nomathemba
Meaning:Hope in Zulu
Appearance:Like the ref, but instead use colors of the parents and make the stripes more like her parents. Eye color is CC but something soft.
Visual reference: This
Personality:Passionate, Noma is passionate about learning and the life around her. She takes being part of her pride to heart and would never dream of leaving the lands she knows and holds the history of her family, she is devoted to her family and to her pride.
Any additional requirements that the family has:Cub will stay in the pride, and name is in Zulu. I will need help paying for the cub..  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:51 pm
Applying for: Cinaed/Rani'Kob
Name of SoA: Veli'Mkono (Gypsy name: Opal)
Meaning: Varient on swahili words meaning "veiled hand"
Appearance: Rani's base body color with the body marking resembling this aunt except with the darker blue color of this uncle instead of orange, with the same faded sort of color gradient found on Cinaed between the blue and the lighter blue found on the uncle. The cream color from Rani's wings I'd like to be the color of the 'secondary' detail markings, like the swirlies on the blue, and the lining of the blue, as well as the tail and the hair fluff. And maybe a blue back stripe? Cream back stripe? I'd love for the artist to change/add things they think'd be pretty. Exact details are CC.
Visual reference: A rough idea. I'd like the colorist to take artistic license much of this
Personality: Will be developed more as I play her, but I think of her as being a bit of a trickster. Sly and sassy and with a bit of charm. She looks up to her mother immensely, but maybe not so much for strangers. Will aim on having her be a thief when she grows.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No hateful cubs, will stay and be productive within pride. I'm a Kizi newbie.  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:02 pm
Mia Sharra
Name and image of Father: Kipenzi
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Alnitak
User Image
*The light markings on her muzzle are scars.
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Boy 1, Boy 2, Boy 3, Girl 1, Girl 2, Girl 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1-2, staff customs are welcome, but please PM me first.
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Nyota-Wasomaji [Concept Pack]
Any Requirements: I'd prefer they stayed in the pack until adulthood.
List of all Throwbacks:
Kipenzi's Grandfather and Kipenzi's Great Grandfather
*I don't have links to any other ones.
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes.
A bit of history about the family:
Alnitak is a pretty serious and gruff lady. She only breeds to strengthen her pack, and as a leader feels it sort of a duty. She won't be the most loving of mothers, not one to dote, however she is protective and won't let harm befall her pups.
Kipenzi will likely be the one to shower the love around between the two of them, not that Aln will like all this 'love' stuff, but she deals with it cause the pack needs the members after an earthquake devastated their ranks.
Extra: I am willing to help pay for the custom-in in case someone is interested, but lacks the gold.

Closing Time: Pups not yet recieved, will edit and announce when they have been.

Pups have been received, will close it around 10pm CST.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:09 pm
Applying for: Rogue x Alnilam
Name of SoA: Catriona
Meaning: “pure”
Appearance: She will have a base coat of dark purple. The top half of her body will be white that fades into the purple (from head to tail). Her face will have dark gray and light gray swirls on it. The dark purple areas of her body will be starry. Eyes and inner ears are CC. Exact designs and colors are CC.
Visual reference: N/A (I tried and failed miserable at making one.)
Personality: Catriona will be a very dependent cub. She'll always want to be around another member of the pack to take care of her or to just have company. She hates being alone. In some ways, she will act like a stalker, following around someone to have company at all times. Catriona is generally a really nice cub and never has a bad thought about anyone.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Original lines and will stay in the pack forever. Added some starry design onto her. I will probably need help to pay for it but am playing lots of booty grab to boost gold count. Made enough gold!
(Note: I am also applying for Mia's NW litter, so if I get picked I'll cross this out.)

Picked for the other one!  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:15 pm
Applying for: Kipenzi x Alnitak
Name of SoA: Balbina
Meaning: “stammerer”
Appearance: Her base color will be black. Same eyes as mom. The design on dad's paws except they extend to the top of her legs and will be the same orange-yellow gradient as dad's face marking. Her muzzle and ears will be red. Her neck will have the same dripping effect as moms legs that fades into red from her black (in the front).
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Balbina is a very shy cub, most likely because of her inability to speak without stammering. It is something that she seems to have no control over. She is very kind though because she wants to treat others the way she'd like to be treated. Eventually, she will grow in confidence and as an adult, she'll be a little spitfire. Unafraid to say what she thinks, even with her stammering.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the pack forever! I will probably need help to pay for it but am playing lots of booty grab to boost gold count. Made enough gold!
(Note: I am also applying for Quaji's NW litter, so if I get picked I'll cross this out.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:18 pm
Quaji
Name and image of Father: Rogue
Name and image of Mother: Alnilam
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2 pup 1 + pup 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1-2; staff customs are welcome, but please PM me first.
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Nyota-Wasomaji [Concept Pack]
Any Requirements: Original lines, and I'd prefer they stayed in the pack at least until adulthood. Not really a requirement, but starry pelts = <3
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Of course~
A bit of history about the family: Alnilam is one of the leaders of the N'W and as such, she is very busy, but she will in no way neglect her pups as they are one of the first litters born to the pack after their disaster. She'll be a loving mother despite her hectic schedule.
Extra: If you need help paying for a custom-in, I can help. <3 If I pay, I'd prefer they stay in the pack permanently, but they don't have to.

Closing Time: TBD

Pups are in. <3 Will close around 10PM CST as well~  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:25 pm
Applying for: Sokoro x Nahmba
Name of SoA: Ubabanke
Meaning: Of The Father
Appearance: Similar in tone to her father, Ubabanke is a dusky greying brown, with the same dark belly as her father, the surrounding paler 'halo' to this darker belly as her mother. On her face, she has markings reminiscent of both parents; the dark muzzle, with a pale 'halo', then the tigery stripes of the mother, which extend over her ears, and between her eyes to two 'eyebrow spots', which also have a slight 'halo'. Her legs, like her father's, have a gradient from base body colour on the shoulders to very pale, with the same 'stocking' style marking as her father. However, she also has the tigery markings 'emerging' from the paleness of the lower leg, up onto the shoulders and hips. In addition, the marking that is seen on the father's hips have transferred to the shoulders, and have been merged with the tigery stripes, losing some of the definition they have on the father. On the tail, darker tigery stripes adorn the end. Her tuft is of the same tone as her father's, a very soft, pale cream. Her eyes are a pale blue, a throwback to her aunt, on her father's side, and reminiscent of her mother's greyer eyes.

She is a marking copy of her proposed 'twin', who is being offered up by The Aurrie. She is the twin that is closer in colour to her father, and the twin being offered up by The Aurrie is closer in colour to her mother.
Personality: A perky, tom-boyish character, Ubabanke is playful, free-spirited, yet hard working. She sees life in this Pride as a gift, and enjoys the freedoms it provides, as well as support and protection. She loves her parents dearly, and is proud to be a part of this family, as well as a part of their pride. The lack of discrimination in the Pride suits her fantastically, as for Ubanake, everyone is a potential playmate, or colleague in the field of the hunt, and the more unified they all are, the better their chances of survival in this tough environment will be! It is likely, as she grows, she will be an accidental flirt with males and females alike, her rambunctious, out-going personality almost infectious in its love-ability. She is likely to find greatest friendship with those that have sworn celibacy, as well as her twin sister, and those males that are more interested in their own sex.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Zulu names, stay with the pride, prefer female, MUST fit with family/pride colours.

I have 100k that I can offer up to get this twin; The Aurrie has also offered to help foot the bill for me, so that we can be a part of this awesome Pride!  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:54 pm
Applying for: Sokoro x Nahmba
Name of SoA: Umamanke
Meaning: Of The Mother
Appearance: Umamanke is the "twin" to Ubabanke, given their births being very close together and their markings nearly identical. The major difference between the two, bar personality, would be Umamanke's favoring of their mother's lighter, creamier colours, though her pelt is a wee bit dustier than her mother's.

Personality: Umamanke is a loving lioness, albeit known for being somewhat of a priss. She means well, honestly, and loves her pride, her family, and her closest sister with all her heart. She sometimes seems a bit more weighed down and level headed, which mingles with a distinct dislike for getting dirtied and roughed up. She is nearly always willing to lend a helping paw and is known for her large heart and her tenderness towards younger lions, regardless of rank or sex, acting like somewhat of a nanny when not out hunting with her sister and the other lionesses. She's got a sharp head on her shoulders and while she might not be the strongest or the swiftest of hunters, she makes a decent tactician and does her best to contribute on hunts. While she gets along with most, she seems almost joined at the hip with her sister, meaning she tends to socialize the most with the friends her sister has made. She does make it a point, however, to familiarize herself with every lion in the pride and can be somewhat of a gossip, though she truly always wants to do good by her pride and family.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Zulu names, stay with the pride, prefer female, MUST fit with family/pride colours.  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:09 pm
Closing entries for Kipenzi x Alnitak's litter.

Lilbabe808
Applying for: Kipenzi x Alnitak
Name of SoA: Balbina
Meaning: “stammerer”
Appearance: Her base color will be black. Same eyes as mom. The design on dad's paws except they extend to the top of her legs and will be the same orange-yellow gradient as dad's face marking. Her muzzle and ears will be red. Her neck will have the same dripping effect as moms legs that fades into red from her black (in the front).
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Balbina is a very shy cub, most likely because of her inability to speak without stammering. It is something that she seems to have no control over. She is very kind though because she wants to treat others the way she'd like to be treated. Eventually, she will grow in confidence and as an adult, she'll be a little spitfire. Unafraid to say what she thinks, even with her stammering.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the pack forever! I will probably need help to pay for it but am playing lots of booty grab to boost gold count. Made enough gold!
(Note: I am also applying for Quaji's NW litter, so if I get picked I'll cross this out.)

If you are still interested then the custom-in slot is yours. I did like your entry, and it'll be interesting to see how the pup grows up with Alnitak as her mother. Heh.
You can go ahead and post the form in Ameh's breeding thread. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:13 pm
Mia Sharra
If you are still interested then the custom-in slot is yours. I did like your entry, and it'll be interesting to see how the pup grows up with Alnitak as her mother. Heh.
You can go ahead and post the form in Ameh's breeding thread. ^^

I am! Gonna post it now.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Selenatis

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:36 pm
Applying for: Alnilam X Rogue
Name of SoA: Espoir
Meaning: hope
Appearance: Starry pelt, Eye markings from Alnilam, other than that, CC
Visual reference:
Personality: She is very energetic, and tends to act before she thinks. This gets her into trouble, but she is learning to control herself.
Any additional requirements that the family has:Original lines, staying at least until adulthood  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:43 pm
Selenatis
Applying for: Alnilam X Rogue
Name of SoA: Espoir
Meaning: hope
Appearance: Starry pelt, Eye markings from Alnilam, other than that, CC
Visual reference:
Personality: She is very energetic, and tends to act before she thinks. This gets her into trouble, but she is learning to control herself.
Any additional requirements that the family has:Original lines, staying at least until adulthood

Go ahead and post this in Ririka's custom-in thread, I'll be sending the trade for her.

RoseNightshade

You're free to post her in custom threads if they open any time before the pups grow. <3 I'll even pay for her if you get her. c: If not, the two pups from the litter will be up for contest (+6 other WDs), so keep an eye out if you like the concept? :'D  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:00 pm
Cubs are here! This will be closed for entries at 10pm PST tonight [11 MST, 12 CST, 1am EST]

Kaelyndra
Name and image of Father: Sokoro, Wotcher
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Nahmba, Kaelyndra
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1 (Wotcher), 2 + 3 staff customs = 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ithambo’hlabathi
Any Requirements: Cubs must stay in the pride until adolescence; names of the cubs must be in Zulu (or another African language that is not swahili).
List of all Throwbacks: Sister to Sokoro
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes, but they MUST fit with the family (natural colors).
A bit of history about the family: Nahmba is the mother of one of the current Umholi - Gakere.
Extra: Anyone, including existing Boneland's owners, may enter for the cubs. I will pick one female, and one of either gender. Preferably, females would stay.

I will pay for cubs IF you need it. So, please enter if you want one, but cannot afford one. Just put a note in your entry to let me know.

Closing Time: None yet

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games