Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:37 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxTrain Compartment
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKimi, Candi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExasperated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï'ṃ τhε ṡøṉ øƒ ɾ α ģ ε αṉḋ l ø ṿ ε, τhε ј ε ṡ υ ṡ øƒ ṡυвυɾ в ï α xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          τhε в ï в l ε øƒ ṉ ø ṉ ε øƒ τhε α в ø ṿ ε xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          øṉ α ṡ τ ε α ḋ ÿ ḋïετ øƒ ṡøḋα ρ ø ρ αṉḋ ɾ ï τ α l ï ṉ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṉø øṉε εṿεɾ ḋ ï ε ḋ ƒøɾ ṃÿ ṡ ï ṉ ṡ ïṉ h ε l l αṡ ƒαɾ αṡ ï сαṉ τ ε l l xxxxxx
                                                          α τ l ε α ṡ τ τhε øṉεṡ ï ģøτ α ώ α ÿ ώïτh xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceObviously, Rory was annoyed when Kimi approached, not because of her, but because Candace was right on her tail. So much for not having to deal with his best friend's sisters. Why did it always have to be Candi, too? She was the one that drove him the craziest, because she was the on that reminded him the most of his cousin. Who he'd literally just gotten away from (or, rather, she'd gotten away from him, but whatever), thanks! Still, he kept his expression as neutral as he possibly could, because he didn't want to offend the blonde. He might not like her much, but she was important to Kimi, so he had enough good sense to be something approaching nice.

spaceKimi's sarcasm when she mentioned his mood didn't go unnoticed. "Aye, ain't ah?" he responded tartly. "'n' ye kin mooch whitevur yi'll waant, as lang as ah git it back. Dinnae waant th' trauchle o' huvin tae replace it." Well, it's not like Kimi wouldn't know it was stolen. Or, he certainly hoped she'd figured it out. Not like his da would ever put up with him owning something like that. Candi's well-meaning wish for his holiday made his teeth grind, which was unfair. It wasn't like he'd ever regaled her with the tales of how horrible his parents were. "Wasnae th' wirst," he said, tone slightly forced. The whistle of the train saved him from having to elaborate, which he was thankful for.

spaceOnce they were situated in a compartment, he debated for a moment, then decided Candi would just have to be present for this conversation. Better her overhearing than some prefect at the bloody table. "Sae, a've git a plan tae keep mah da fae taking mah earrings neist summer," he told Kimi, grinning conspiratorially. "We're gonnae gauge thaim instead. That wey whin ah gang hame, they're stuck, hee haw he kin dae." The Slytherin fished in his pockets, and pulled out a set of small gauges he'd nicked from a neighbor's flat when he'd come by to help move some boxes. The cheap bint hadn't paid him, so he figured he'd just taken his payment where he could get it.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx αṉḋ τhεɾε'ṡ ṉ ø τ h ï ṉ ģ ώɾøṉģ ώïτh ṃ ε
                                                          xxxxxx τhïṡ ïṡ h ø ώ ï'ṃ ṡ υ ρ ρ ø ṡ ε ḋ τø в ε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ïṉ α l α ṉ ḋ øƒ ṃαќε в ε l ï ε ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx τhατ ḋøṉ'τ в ε l ï ε ṿ ε ïṉ ṃ ε

User Image

xx» «xx

xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Always, aren't I?
                                                          And you can borrow whatever you want, as long as I get it back. Don't want the trouble of having to replace it.
                                                          Wasn't the worst
                                                          So, I've got a plan to keep my dad from taking my earrings next summer.
                                                          We're gonna gauge them instead. That way when I go home, they're stuck, nothing he can do.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:38 pm
User Image
User Image
Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя RανєηcƖαω Ɓєαтєя

This year, Marcello traveled through the barrier onto the platform by himself, leaving his mother and sister back at King's Cross Station. The boy pushed his cart to the train and unloaded his luggage, handing Flint to a man who was assisting the students in loading their heavier trunks. Last year, Marcel had a tough time finding a compartment to sit in, so this year, he would get one ahead of time. Weaving through the crowd of students waiting on the platform, he made his way to the train and climbed aboard. Looking for an empty compartment wasn't very hard, since most of the students were still on the platform. Once he picked one, he sat down inside, sitting close to the door so he could flag down the sweets trolley lady. As more and more students began to flood into the train corridors, Marcello noticed one girl who seemed lost, as if she was looking for an empty compartment but couldn't find one. He opened the door to his still surprisingly uninhabited compartment and hollered at her. "Hey, you can sit with me, if you want." He flashed his usual charming smile at the girl, holding the door open for her, if she wanted to join him on the ride to Hogsmeade.

I'm a shooting star leaping through the skies like a tiger defying the laws of gravity.
                                                      I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva. I'm gonna go go go! There's no stopping me!
                                                      I'm burning through the sky, yeah! Two hundred degrees! That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit.
                                                      I'm traveling at the speed of light. I wanna make a supersonic man out of you! Don't stop me now!

x x

OOC: . . .

Kungfudemoness

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

Mood: Chipper
Companions: A Ravenclaw boy
Thoughts:i should really find a compartment

════════════════════════

Jillian saw a boy stick his head out of a compartment and ask her if she wanted to join him. She was fairly certain she remembered him from her year but was uncertain to his house, Ravenclaw perhaps? "Ok!" She said skipping over to his compartment. She entered and found a seat. She lightly swung her feet as her new train buddy sat down too. "Thanks for inviting me but why were you alone?" She asked. Did the poor guy not have many friends? Well, Jilly could relate to that! She hoped to fix that this year now that she was at least use to the school now. She still swore she recognized the kid. QUIDDITCH!! He was the beater for Ravenclaw! While she was a reserve she attended all the games even the ones not involving her house. "Oh hey. your one of Ravenclaws beaters right?" She said bouncing a little. "I'm only on reserves right now but I'm a beater too!" She was glad they had something in common.

════════════════════════

OoC: OPEN FOR INTERACTION

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:16 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Pureblood
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Oliver scurried up the steps of the Hogwarts Express as the conductor called for the last boarding. The blond was a little bummed that he hadn’t seen spotted Reyna or Arnie – or any of his other friends for that matter when his eyes locked onto a familiar head of brown hair tied into a long braid. Ollie did his best to follow the girl and get closer and closer to her although it was a little difficult to do with the bodies of students flooding through the train corridor – all attempting to locate their mates or squeeze into compartments. “Heyo! Miss me?” the fourteen year old asked obnoxiously as he slid into the same compartment that he watched Reyna, Tiernan, Ivar and Glynn file into.

In all honesty, Oliver was a little surprised to see Glynn with the rest of the gang, but nonetheless, he was glad their Ravenclaw friend was alive and well. As far as he was aware, no one spoke to Glynn about the incident that took place, but the Slytherin had reason to believe Reyna did talk to him. And hey, maybe that's why he was even willing to ride the train with them all. Ivar, who he had spent all of last summer with, was sitting next to Tiernan, whom Oliver glanced at expectantly. If anyone was going to pipe up with some sarcastic remark to how he'd made his entrance, it'd be her. And last but not certainly not least, Reyna. She looked slightly taller than the last time he had seen her, but she was even shorter relative to him than she'd been in June. Regardless, he still felt butterflies looking at her.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

Jade Galaksylph
The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales
Oyehh

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image
User Image
Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя RανєηcƖαω Ɓєαтєя

Marcello let the girl inside then followed behind her, closing the door again to keep out the loud voices of the other students. He sat back down, keeping an eye out for the sweets trolley. "Hm? Oh, I dunno. I guess everyone else had already paired up or something. It's okay though, because now we can ride together." Did it sound like he didn't have many friends? Well, he didn't have a lot of them, but... he had at least one or two, somewhere. Suddenly, the girl burst out, asking if he was one of the Ravenclaw Beaters. He nodded at her, grinning when she said that she was a Beater as well. "Oh wait, Jillian right? I recognized you from class but I couldn't recall your name," he said with a nervous chuckle. He felt bad that he hadn't remembered her right away, but then again, they hadn't ever really talked before. "So reserves, huh? Didn't one of Gryffindor's Beaters just graduate last term? If so, you've got a chance to make the starting team, yeah?" he asked, still smiling. "Oh yeah, I'm Marcello, by the way. Marcello Fioravanti, but you can call me Marcel. Everyone else does." Marcel was so wrapped up in the idea of having a friend to talk about Quidditch with that he almost forgot to tell her his name! Jeez, he was rather forgetful today, wasn't he?

I'm a shooting star leaping through the skies like a tiger defying the laws of gravity.
                                                      I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva. I'm gonna go go go! There's no stopping me!
                                                      I'm burning through the sky, yeah! Two hundred degrees! That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit.
                                                      I'm traveling at the speed of light. I wanna make a supersonic man out of you! Don't stop me now!

x x

OOC: . . .

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Julius Devereux
Second Year Slytherin
Family Heir

Location : Platform 9¾ → Hogwarts Express

“Dris… nice to formally meet you.” Julius said seemingly unsure about calling Driskol by his shortened form of his name. It wasn’t odd for him per say not when his brothers did the same thing. However hardly knowing the Ravenclaw made Julius almost reluctant. But he pushed through it. “Yes, that correct.” He answered with a nod. At least Dris knew who he was and they didn’t have that awkwardness between them. Dris’ cat Lumi was also interesting. Apparently it was a rescue and she looked to be pretty healthy considering. “She sounds like it. How’d she get her name?” He asked. It was something Anna asked him about Varus. Perhaps the boy had some reason behind the name or just came up with it.

With the sound of the train it was time to board. Luckily Dris was cool with Julius joining him. He knew of a Skylar vaguely. She was a Hufflepuff but that didn’t mean much. “I don’t mind.” He said nodding along all the while. Honestly he’d take what he could get. Better to be with people you could stand then people you wanted to strangle. Course a part of Julius was wondering if he’d regret his decision to sit with one of the more happy go luck of classmates.

Listening to Dris talk as they boarded the train, Julius looked around trying to find the blonde Hufflepuff that the Ravenclaw was usually seen with. She had to be around there somewhere. Sure enough she was sitting in a compartment by herself. “Dris, found her.” He said pointing out the compartment. “Hey, mind if we join.” He told her before setting his bag down and grabbing a seat. “I’m Julius.”

With : Dris, Skylar

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Reserve Seeker - Halfblood - Adopted
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie sat in a compartment with her best friend, her boyfriend and his sister. Although she’d never admit it, she was actually thankful that her annoying cousins butt into her business and pestered her and Colton about if they were dating because if they didn’t, she didn’t think they would’ve talked about their feelings and decided to date. However, her mum’s wedding was the only time she was glad she had Will and Jack as her cousins. They were annoying and obnoxious the other 99.9% of the time and that was a fact. Luckily, if Mackenzie did her calculations correctly, she’d be graduating from Hogwarts the year before their first, so at least they’d never be able to stalk her at school.

The brunette intertwined her fingers with Colton’s although she had been hiding it as well as she could from Saio and Brianna – it was still a little weird and awkward being all cutesy and coupley, especially in front of others. “Tell me all about your summer,” she ordered, smiling at the only Hufflepuff in the room. Unfortunately, the brunette hadn’t written to Saio nearly as much as she had originally planned to. Consequently, she wasn’t totally aware of what her friend had gotten up to.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒

murruelecreuset
GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:09 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCompartment
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxClara, Alby
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxProud

ι'м и υ т ѕ, вαву, ι'м м α ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнє ¢ я α z ι є ѕ т fяιєи∂ тнαт уσυ'νє єνєя н α ∂ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          уσυ тнιик ι'м ρ ѕ у ¢ н σ, уσυ тнιик ι'м g σ и є xxxxxx
                                                          тєℓℓ тнє ρѕу¢нιαтяιѕт ѕ σ м є тнιиg ιѕ ω я σ и g xxx

spaceMerc had been willing to suspend her brief ignorance of the boy's existence, because he'd granted her an opportunity she couldn't pass up by falling right on his arse in the middle of trying to snap back at her. She blinked at him, expression akin to someone who was looking at a lifetime supply of chocolate, then promptly burst out laughing. "Oh. My. God. I can't even make fun of you now, it'd be too easy. Wait, no, yes I can. Holy shite kid maybe let go of some of that hot air and your feet will stay on the ground right." She slapped a hand against her forehead, cackling. "Come at me with some of that extensive vocab then, oh paltry coxcomb. I quake before you in fear of your mighty words." For emphasis, she wriggled her knees a bit, an expression of exaggerated fear crossing her face for half a second before she started snickering again.

spaceShe was wiping literal tears from her eyes when Clara approached, but immediately sobered when the boy saw fit to insult the girl based on her house. Not thinking, she cuffed him on the back of his head. "I don't care if you're a kid," she hissed, suddenly deadly serious. "I'll break your face in if you talk about either of my friends like that again. You're supposed to be so bloody smart you think you can outwit a girl two years older than you, but you're too stupid to keep your mouth shut and your insults to yourself?" She eyed the kid for a second, then hit him again for good measure. "If you're going to act superior at least learn some manners. I've got more than you and I'm mudblood trash. And don't act smart if you can't actually back it up with your brain."

spaceBefore anything else could be said or done, the last call for boarding sounded, and Merc twitched at the idea of this kid following along behind him. Luckily, they were spared that fate. When Alby pointedly announced they were ditching the brat, she whistled low, tossing an arm over his shoulder in a hug. "Didn't know you had it in you, Alby. I'm like a proud mum." She released him to board the train, chattering away about how impressive his dismissal had been on the way to a car.

spaceThere was no sign of anyone else they'd want to sit with, so once they found an empty car, Merc waltzed in and plopped down, rather unladylike, and grinned. "So, aside from dealing with Little Lord Shitestain, how was your hols, Alby? What about you, Clara, anything fun going on?" Personally, Merc's holiday had been pretty dull. She hadn't gotten to do any cool experiments, mostly because she'd had no money to buy the supplies for said experiments. Her parents weren't doing very well at the moment as far as money went, not horribly but certainly not good enough to be spending it on shite their youngest wanted to blow up. Ah, well. There was always Potions class.

xxx σνєя тнє в є и ∂, єитιяєℓу в σ и к є я ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx уσυ ℓιкє мє в є ѕ т ωнєи ι'м σff му я σ ¢ к є я
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тєℓℓ уσυ α ѕ є ¢ я є т, ι'м иσт α ℓ α я м є ∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ѕσ ωнαт ιf ι'м ¢ я α z у ؟ тнє в є ѕ т ρєσρℓє α я є

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Yukina101

Jade Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

If he said help me kill the president,
                                                        I'd say he needs medicine,
                                                        Sick of screaming let us in,
                                                        The wires got the best of him.

Arnemetia Diarmid had, as always, had a wonderful time over her summer break traipsing around China with her family. Her brother had even succeeded in breaking his leg at one point, but of course her parents knew healing magic so everything was fine and well. She had missed her friends of course, but she'd spent the summer devising a plan to make Oliver ******** Davis confront his stupid feelings. Or at least tell her to back off. She was not going to be dragged around on a leash like a toy anymore. He was either gonna buck up or fall down that was for sure.

The extravagent girl happened to notice Ollie disappearing... or more derailing a compartment with his entrance, and smirked. Here came her chance. She stomped after him and threw open the compartment door. "Oliver Davis!" She called out, probably a bit too loud for the small compartment. "You have some talking to do mister! We kissed in Italy and then you didn't speak to me for like 3 months and then when we finally were talking again you acted like a deer in headlights 100% of the time. And its quite obvious you don't know how to confront your feelings so I'm gonna do it for you." She crossed her arms over her chest and stared him down with her best stare. "I like you! And I think you like me too. So if you don't you better tell me right now." She paused for a moment in her rant to catch her breath, frowning a bit when he hadn't replied in the .000001 seconds she'd given him too so far.

In a split second rash decision, she leaned forward, kissed him again and then huffed, and took a seat in the compartment next to Glynn. And then in her usual airy fashion, she acted like none of that had happened and smiled at the rest of her friends. "Hello Glynn, Ivar, Tiernan, Reyna. How were all of your summers?" She smield brightly at the group. She of course had not been up on any news in the wizarding community over the summer. Her parents liked to stay as isolated as possible, so she truly had no idea what had gone on over summer.

The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
                                                        Won't tell me to stop,
                                                        Thinks that I should be a little cautious.
                                                        Well, I can tell the wires pulled

Kiska166

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Oyehh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:23 pm
User Image

D A N I E LxxxJ A C O B S

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxUNSORTEDxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When they came to the platform to see Lucy off to Hogwarts before, Daniel had noticed the big crowd of students but it wasn't until now, when it was his turn to start Hogwarts (finally...), that it struck him just how many people there were, and they were all going to the same school as him. He wanted to shrink down and try to make himself unnoticeable, but Lucy was there leading him on and her presence was enough to make him forget about his anxiety. So when she ran ahead to greet her friend, Daniel followed after her, even though there were two other strangers with them, the youngest boy looking visibly annoyed, and greeted them.

"Uhm," Daniel started in surprise when the boy addressed him, sending Lucy a look before regaining his wits, "Sure?" His sister clearly had no trouble with this arrangement, she beamed at him and gestured for him to join Vince. Daniel held in a sigh of disappointment, he was hoping to spend his first ride in the Hogwarts Express with his sister, if only to spend more time together before being inevitably separated and involved with their classmates, but he didn't blame her for wanting to spend more time with her friends whom she'd spent most of the past couple of years with. Reigning in the sadness he felt, he gave Vince a smile and joined him. It would be nice to have a new friend before classes even started.

They got onto the train in silence as the conductor yelled out the final call and found an empty compartment. Daniel managed to put away his trunk and they sat tdown before the train started moving. "Are you excited for Hogwarts?" Daniel asked hesitantly after a couple of minutes, trying to start a conversation. "I've only been to muggle schools so far so Hogwarts is going to be completely new for me, but I'm looking forward to it."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxthe Hogwarts Expressxxxxxw i t hxxVince Masters
                                                            f e e l i n gxxhesitantxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Cara MiaKitty

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:39 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCompartment
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDaniel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOn Edge

wнaт e l ѕ e ѕнoυld ι в e ? all ap o l ogιeѕ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          wнaт e l ѕ e coυld ι ѕ a y ? every o n e ιѕ g a y xxxxxxxxx
                                                          wнaт e l ѕ e coυld ι w r ι т e ? ι don'т н a v e тнe r ι g н т xxxxxx
                                                          wнaт e l ѕ e ѕнoυld ι в e ? all ap o l ogιeѕ xxx

spaceVince felt slightly better when no one argued with his running off with the other boy, glad that if nothing else, he was technically only with one other person now. They were still trapped in a crowd, but it was better than nothing. Still, he didn't really relax at all until he was sitting across from Daniel in a compartment, just the two of them. Briefly, he wondered if the doors would lock. That'd be convenient.

spaceHe was pulled from the thought by Daniel's question, and responded by shrugging. "I dunno. It sounds interesting, I guess. I did a lot of reading over the summer." He shifted, a bit uncomfortable. Did he really have to hold a conversation with this kid? ... Probably. "My family's not magic, but I've got a relative that is, him and his wife were sort of helpful. Not exceptionally, since all James did was talk about Quidditch, but his wife's got a massive library." Lyre, he'd decided, was his favorite. He'd never tell her that, of course, because he was pretty sure she'd be insufferable. But she was nice enough, and tried her best to understand him, which no one else seemed to bother doing. James... well, he did too, but then he got distracted by his ego, bloody prat. A nice prat, but a prat nonetheless.

spaceVince hesitated, then extended his hand, rather stiffly. "Vince, by the way. I don't think I said before." Daniel hadn't introduced himself, either, but that was because his sister had done it for him. Vince chewed his lip a little, trying to think of a question he could ask to keep the conversation going. He didn't really know what to talk about, though. Finally, he managed, "So, um, do you know about the houses?" A pause, then he elaborated, "I know you went to muggle school but that doesn't necessarily mean you're muggleborn according to Lyre, and you've got an older sister here..." Apparently, which house you got was supposed to be a Big Deal. He didn't get it, but whatever. He just hoped his roommates weren't annoying.

xxx ι w ι ѕ н ι waѕ lιĸe y o υ - eaѕιly a м υ ѕ e d
                                                          xxxxxx ғιnd мy n e ѕ т oғ ѕ a l т - every т н ι n g ' ѕ мy ғ a υ l т
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ι'll тaĸe a l l тнe в l a м e - aqυa ѕeaғoaм ѕ н a м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ѕυnвυrn wιтн ғreeze в υ r n - cнoĸιng on тнe a ѕ н e ѕ oғ нer e n e м y

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

oyehh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:48 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCompartment
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxWallis (And Others)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious

whєn r σ m є ' s ín r u í n, wє αrє thє l í σ n s frєє σf thє cσlís є u m s xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ín p σ í s σ n plαcєs, wє αrє αntí-v є n σ m - wє'rє thє вє g í n níng σf thє є n d xxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσníght, thє fσхєs h u n t thє h σ u n d s, ít's αll σ v є r nσw xxxxxx
                                                          в є f σ r є ít hαs в є g u n, wє'vє α l r є α d ч w σ n xxx

spaceAnandi's expression had grown curious at the back and forths going on between the older kids, and between Wallis and his brother. Did Leon not consider the girls his friends? She made a mental note that Caty's suggestion she use the older boy as a threat if she was being bullied was not one to follow through with. Her previous assessment had likely been correct, doing so would be a mistake. Wallis, on the other hand, seemed very nice, which was good, since he was the one actually in her year.

spaceWhen the group boarded the train, she followed along quietly, not really paying attention to the older kids, since that would be rude. She wasn't part of this group, so she shouldn't be eavesdropping. Instead, once they were settled in a compartment, she focused her attention on her to-be classmate, fixing him with a smile. "So, Wallis, are you looking forward to Hogwarts?" she asked. It was something of a generic question, but it felt like a good starting point. Personally, she didn't think her own emotions could be labeled 'excited'. In truth, she didn't feel excited about much anything. Curious, yes, about most everything, but nothing really affected her in a way that she'd label as excitement. However, she knew this was unusual, and respected when other people were enthused by such things.

xxx cσmє σ n, mαkє ít є α s ч, sαч í n є v є r mαttєrєd
                                                          xxxxxx r u n ít up thє f l α g p σ l є - wє wíll t є α c h чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxx hσw tσ mαkє вσчs n є х t d σ σ r σut σf αss h σ l є s
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx wє αrє w í l d - wє αrє líkє ч σ u n g v σ l c α n σ є s

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  We still live in the same town, well, don't we?
                                                  But I don't see you around anymore
                                                  I go to all the same places, not even a trace of you
                                                  Your days are numbered at 24

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƝιcσℓє Lуяα "Ɲιкє" Lσνєттєxxx
                                                  Sixth Year Slytherin Pureblood Dueling Club Captain spaee

< September 2036>
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nike was just staring at Leon as he didn't got a clue about what she was talking about. How did he know know?! Did he even had any idea who Jer was married to? Or rather... Did he even realized Jer's surname? "How-- How did you not know? I know what happened over the summer, Leon! Do you even know who I'm related to?" She said with widened eyes, not sure whether she should smack him upside the head until the train announced it's last call. Begrudgingly nodding with Caty, she followed along with Di and Leon to look for seats. She was quiet during the compartment hunting until they found a completely empty one, much to her (and their) relief. She sat down and crossed her arms grumpily, but she had to keep her head on check if she didn't want to create another dramatic flair in the start of the year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  ωι†h [Di, Caty, and Leon] α† [Platform 3/4]

SingleAttireTheme Song

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  So many people >.>;;;;

And I'm getting bored waiting 'round for you
                                                  We're not getting any younger
                                                  And I won't look back 'cause there's no use
                                                  It's time to move forward

The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales
Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:57 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Platform 9¾ → Hogwarts Express

Hugging her best friend, Emma was happy to see her. She smiled knowing no one could match Hannah and Fianna’s cousin when it came to study ethics. At least no one she knew of. Rhys might be the exception however the Hufflepuff wouldn’t know that for sure. She’d have to ask Gid. “I don’t blame you there.” She agreed with Hannah. “At least you guys got some studying in.” She added after hearing Fianna’s studying.

Emma nodded at Hannah’s statement about less drama. Boy did she need it. “Way more relaxing, spent most of it studying. I’ll probably be so bored in class with all the studying I did. Though, I only have like three days of classes. I don’t count Monday morning since that’s just Herbology first thing.” Emma told them.

Before she could go any further, Emma heard the final call to board. “We better get going. You have prefect stuff to do. I have yet to see Alethea. And with that in mind if you want to hunker up with me Fi you are more than welcome too. If not I’ll befriend my books.” Emma said before heading off. She found a compartment and placed her bag next to her. Before she knew it they were off to the races. It was her last year and she planned to enjoy it.

With: Hannah & Fianna

Wearing: Casual Return

OOC: - - -

Graydon Ironshield

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:14 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
First Year Unsorted

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 11 years old...

Gertie smiled happy that the girl wasn’t mad at her. She didn’t want to be on bad terms right off the bat. She seemed nice and Gertie didn’t want to ruin that. “Nice to meet’cha, Anastasia.” Gertie chimed upon Anastasia’s introduction. She was super happy hearing she could join them. The red haired girl wanted to have fun on the ride and spend it with friends. Course she only had two friends, now she’d have three. Yes, Gertie was totally considering Anastasia a friend.

With confirmation that it was cool for her to join them, Gertie bounced in after Anastasia and found herself a seat next to Hikaru. She continued her bouncing in her seat momentarily before looking over to Hikaru. “See anyone?” She asked as she looked out the window. When the train pulled out she waved goodbye to her mum where ever in the crowd she may be. With everyone out of sight, Gertie plopped down on the seat and turned her attention back to Ana. “So you’re a first year too right?” She asked her curiously. If she was then she’d have at least two classmates she was familiar with.

Wearing: Red Dress and Black Jacket

With: Hikaru & Stacy

OOC: ---

BunnyCheeks1114
Kungfudemoness

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games