Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WishMage

Spiritual Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:00 pm
Breaking the co-ownership agreement between Forbeornan and myself for Brighella as she hasn't been active on Gaia in a little over five years and has stated to me she has no intention of returning anytime soon. The agreement stated if either of us dropped off Gaia for over a year it would be nullified, I'm just making it official now that I'm going to try and be more active and I've checked that she doesn't mind.

Co-ownership agreement:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=125&t=2643386#286533153

Cert (need to update):
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:00 pm
Updating Co-ownership Agreements.
(adding in breeding agreements)

Co-Owning Agreement for Xanthus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moxxiie and Natelie will split breedings. When it is Mox or Natelie's turn, the other owner holds no rights to a basket After both have a solo breeding, the next one is shared.

Until Moxxiie desires, Natelie has 100% rp rights as long as she keeps to his set personality

Both have sig and teepee rights

Moxxiie must agree to any lifemating plans

At any time, Moxxiie can regain full ownership of Xanthus

Co-owning Agreement for Arianna

Moxxiie and Natelie will split breedings. When it is Mox or Natelie's turn, the other owner holds no rights to a basket. After both have a solo breeding, the next one is shared.

Until Moxxiie desires, Natelie has 100% rp rights as long as she keeps to her set personality

At any time, Moxxiie can regain full ownership of Arianna

Co-owning Agreement for Shania Leigh

Moxxiie has full rights to first breeding. Natelie has full rights to second breeding. All breedings after will be shared.

Until Moxxiie desires, Natelie has 100% rp rights as long as she keeps to her set personality

Natelie must keep her lifemated to Dhiren. If the need should arise to break LM, Natelie must consult Moxxiie before hand.

At any time, Moxxiie can regain full ownership of Shania  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:06 am
Moxxiie
Updating Co-ownership Agreements.
(adding in breeding agreements)

Co-Owning Agreement for Xanthus

Moxxiie and Natelie will split breedings. When it is Mox or Natelie's turn, the other owner holds no rights to a basket After both have a solo breeding, the next one is shared.

Until Moxxiie desires, Natelie has 100% rp rights as long as she keeps to his set personality

At any time, Moxxiie can regain full ownership of Xanthus

Co-owning Agreement for Arianna

Moxxiie and Natelie will split breedings. When it is Mox or Natelie's turn, the other owner holds no rights to a basket. After both have a solo breeding, the next one is shared.

At any time, Moxxiie can regain full ownership of Arianna

Co-owning Agreement for Shania Leigh

Moxxiie has full rights to first breeding. Natelie has full rights to second breeding. All breedings after will be shared.

Natelie must keep her lifemated to Dhiren. If the need should arise to break LM, Natelie must consult Moxxiie before hand.

At any time, Moxxiie can regain full ownership of Shania

I agree ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image

Due to Meeki's absence on Gaia, I will be taking over as Darkfire's sole owner. Meeki is relinquishing all rights and will no longer have any claim over Darkfire. We wish her the best in the real world!

EDIT: Edited to include link to previous co-ownership agreement [x]

Meeki

Moire Frost

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:18 pm
Moire Frost
User Image

Due to Meeki's absence on Gaia, I will be taking over as Darkfire's sole owner. Meeki is relinquishing all rights and will no longer have any claim over Darkfire. We wish her the best in the real world!

EDIT: Edited to include link to previous co-ownership agreement [x]

Meeki

I agree to this! Hope you have a lot of fun with her!  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:57 pm
I, Mindsend, Give Sweenys_Revenge, Co-ownership rights to The Name Thief in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a Purewalker (But may use this breeding in any way they desire)

User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Sweeny's breeding is complete, either Sweeny or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to a Purewalker Newbie (or breed them herself)

Sweenys_Revenge
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding and does not require Mindsend's approval for their choice in Partner
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Sweeny break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder or Charming

Mindsend
-Has RP and Teepee Rights
-Control over remaining breedings
-Mindsend has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
-At the time of this post is waiting on a credit breeding between The Name Thief and Jenu: This co-ownership has no effect on that breeding, and that breeding has no effect on Sweenys ability to breed since The Name Thief has already spent his breeding cooldown about a year prior to the posting of this contract.
-CAN: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder or Charming

Sweenys_Revenge

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:06 pm
I, Mindsend, Give Yumitoko II, Co-ownership rights to Pizzly in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a Purewalker (But may use this breeding in any way they desire)

User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Yumi's breeding is complete, either Yumi or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to a Purewalker Newbie (or breed them herself)

Yumitoko II
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding and does not require Mindsend's approval for their choice in Partner
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Yumi break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.

Mindsend

Yumitoko II

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:09 pm
mindsend
I, Mindsend, Give Yumitoko II, Co-ownership rights to Pizzly in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a Purewalker (But may use this breeding in any way they desire)

User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Yumi's breeding is complete, either Yumi or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to a Purewalker Newbie (or breed them herself)

Yumitoko II
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Yumi break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.

Mindsend

Yumitoko II

Agreed! Thank you so much Mind. q_q <3  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:32 pm
I, Mindsend, Give Lolternative, Co-ownership rights to Stormcaller Totemwing in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a Purewalker (But may use this breeding in any way they desire)

User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Lolternative's breeding is complete, either Lolternative or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to a Purewalker Newbie (or breed them herself)

Lolternative
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Lolternative break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.

Mindsend

Lolternative

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:38 pm
mindsend
I, Mindsend, Give Lolternative, Co-ownership rights to Stormcaller Totemwing in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a Purewalker (But may use this breeding in any way they desire)

User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Lolternative's breeding is complete, either Lolternative or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to a Purewalker Newbie (or breed them herself)

Lolternative
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Lolternative break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.

Mindsend

Lolternative

Agreed omg ty. ;;  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:30 pm
mindsend
I, Mindsend, Give Sweenys_Revenge, Co-ownership rights to The Name Thief in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a Purewalker (But may use this breeding in any way they desire)

User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Sweeny's breeding is complete, either Sweeny or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to a Purewalker Newbie (or breed them herself)

Sweenys_Revenge
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Sweeny break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.

Mindsend
-At the time of this post is waiting on a credit breeding between The Name Thief and Jenu: This co-ownership has no effect on that breeding, and that breeding has no effect on Sweenys ability to breed since The Name Thief has already spent his breeding cooldown about a year prior to the posting of this contract.

Sweenys_Revenge
HOMG YESS
I totally agree YESSS!  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:34 pm
I, Wasteland Wyvern, give Kaya Wolf Moon, Co-ownership rights to Asphodel in a temporary co-ownership specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a fully pawed Soq.

User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Kaya's breeding is complete, either Kaya or Wyvern will break the agreement and return full ownership to Wyvern.

Kaya Wolf Moon's Rights:
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding and does not require Wyvern's approval for their choice in Partner.
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Kaya break the agreement, full ownership returns to Wyvern.
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemating or Death.

Wasteland Wyvern's Rights:
-Has RP and Teepee Rights.
-Control over remaining breedings.
-Wyvern has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
-CAN: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemate or Death.
-In the event of three baskets Wyvern may take ownership of it.

((Nipped this from Mind cause I am not good at writing up legible co-owns... XD))

Kaya Wolf Moon

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:37 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
I, Wasteland Wyvern, give Kaya Wolf Moon, Co-ownership rights to Asphodel in a temporary co-ownership specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a fully pawed Soq.

User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Kaya's breeding is complete, either Kaya or Wyvern will break the agreement and return full ownership to Wyvern.

Kaya Wolf Moon's Rights:
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding and does not require Wyvern's approval for their choice in Partner.
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Kaya break the agreement, full ownership returns to Wyvern.
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemating or Death.

Wasteland Wyvern's Rights:
-Has RP and Teepee Rights.
-Control over remaining breedings.
-Wyvern has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
-CAN: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemate or Death.
-In the event of three baskets Wyvern may take ownership of it.

((Nipped this from Mind cause I am not good at writing up legible co-owns... XD))

Kaya Wolf Moon

I utterly and totally agree! heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:33 pm
User Image

Co-ownership Agreement between pippi18848 and PGM

PGM:

-Teepee rights
-Signature Rights
- IC/OOC RP Rights
- As far as breedings, PGM does not need to come to me about breeding partners. She has full rights of those.

Pippi18848

-Teepee Rights
-Signature Rights
-IC/OOC RP Rights
- For breedings, I am currently not planning on any, any time soon as my currently lineup is incredibly full. If I decide to have a breeding once the basket is an adult, I'll claim a spot after any current breeding plans PGM has.

For Major life changes, lifemating, cursings, etc. both parties will need to be in agreement.

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:39 pm
pippi18848
User Image

Co-ownership Agreement between pippi18848 and PGM

PGM:

-Teepee rights
-Signature Rights
- IC/OOC RP Rights
- As far as breedings, PGM does not need to come to me about breeding partners. She has full rights of those.

Pippi18848

-Teepee Rights
-Signature Rights
-IC/OOC RP Rights
- For breedings, I am currently not planning on any, any time soon as my currently lineup is incredibly full. If I decide to have a breeding once the basket is an adult, I'll claim a spot after any current breeding plans PGM has.

For Major life changes, lifemating, cursings, etc. both parties will need to be in agreement.

Agreed. Thank you so much, pippi!  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games