Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:10 am
Crystal used her clairvoyance to see why Emma was summoning Anya and pulled Anya into a private area. The witch spoke softly, "Your husband is dead."

Anya almost felt it. That heart break that she had cleansed herself from feeling. At least he died with Emma, the truest love of his life. No, Anya held a hand to her mouth, she would not think such vile thoughts now. Conrad was dead and, this time, no one could bring him back. Anya sat down as Crystal reached out and held Anya's free hand. It tore her heart to pieces knowing Conrad would never walk through the doors again and greet her, chastise her, look at his other children. If he had just stayed in the castle with her, he wouldn't have let himself get so easily killed.

Oscar entered the room originally looking for Crystal, but when the witch told him the news he was over-joyed. He clapped his hands together before pulling Crystal into a deep, long kiss before going to Anya, "You're finally free! You're free from them completely now! There's nothing holding you back from taking your court far, far from here and being happy!"

"My children will be told that their father has passed," Anya spoke, trying not to kill Oscar for his words, "So will the rest of my court. We will be relocating elsewhere. There are too many memories here."

Once Anya left the room, Oscar held Crystal tightly as he kissed her once again. His hands roamed her body before he had her up against the wall, motioning them towards the bedroom.

Anya broke the news to her children first, both Luna and Celia cried as Alexei looked down at the floor with saddened eyes. She then told the court who seemed angry and wanted to put the blame on Emma, but Anya calmed them down. The court agreed that moving was best and began to get their things together as Anya put in a few calls to old friends. Her old instructor, Isaac, brought in thousands of large cars to drive Anya's court to the next location. Anya sat in the first one with her children. She did not want to attend the funeral in fear that it would kill her. Conrad had been so cruel and so kind to her at the same time that she didn't know if she would keep herself together for the man.

"Where are we going?" Alexei spoke up as Crystal and Oscar entered the vehicle.

"Elsewhere. There is a ghost town of a village that will hold our people and we will remain in the local castle to govern," Anya spoke as the car began to move.

It took days to travel, but when the court settled into the village and Anya and her own settled into the medieval castle, everyone was exhausted. Anya, not having slept in days now, made sure her children got plenty of rest as Oscar and Crystal headed to their room quickly. Maybe Crystal hadn't realized it yet, but she was pregnant with Oscar's child.

Anya had only one portrait of herself and Conrad when she was pregnant with Alexei. She hung it in her bedroom where she sat in the darkness. After Alexei became old enough, she'd leave. There was no point in her being there when the love of her life was taken from her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:37 am
Chelsea smiled having gotten passed the wards. "It would be a good idea Anya, if you went to Emma right now." She said simply. "Please. He needs you now more than ever. He'll be confused and scared. He'll need you- oh um. . . Yeah right now might be a good idea-" A roar echoed throughout the land. "Although five minutes ago would have been better." She looked a little distressed.

"Dad calm down!" Emma cried trying to calm him.

"Why should I calm down?! You tried to kill my children!!!" He roared. His body moved a little too gracefully.

"What kind of blood did you give him!?" Nyssa shrieked.

"Mine! I thought it would be compatible with him!" Emma replied scared. He started running for her and she bolted out the door screaming. "Oh Great Hekate!" She cried. "She'd better be on her way!"

Conrad had fought with all his might to stay alive. Tried so hard but he felt his soul bleeding out. . . until blood was shoved down his throat. "This'll work." Emma's voice breathed. "It has too." Memories flashed then and he awoke. His body felt so strange. His eyes narrowed and turned to Emma.
"You b***h!!" He screamed lunging for her. It was then he scented Anya. No! She couldn't see him like this! He saw her and froze. Would she know him?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:12 am
Anya did not go. The woman that spoke to her disappeared through Crystal's wards and the illusion was set.

She had just traveled days away from Emma's current location and there was no physically possible way that she would just appear out of no where. Things may seem unreal, but the rules of physics still applied. One did not just appear out of no where when Anya, her entire court and family traveled for days away from Emma's right now, current, location.

Of course, she still heard the roar. She did not answer though. As a widow, she was in mourning and would not leave her castle for any reason. Alexei trembled when he heard the roar and held his mother's dress, "It's Emma! She's going to kill me to take the crown again!"

"I wouldn't allow that," Anya spoke softly as she sat down on her throne, "Now go about your studies."

Oscar pressed his ear to Crystal's belly and smiled before kissing her. She was pregnant. He held her in his arms as he rested in his new bed, "I'm going to be the father of your children. It's a nice feeling."

"Perhaps now we can talk about...you know," she poked at his chest.

"You know... I kind of want to remain free for a bit. After finding out I married the escapee from the insane asylum, I'd really like to not be tied down. Don't worry, I still love you and will stay with you, just not with the formal stuff and all," Oscar kissed her softly.

"Well...alright," Crystal smiled as she returned the kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:21 am
"ANYA!!!!" Emma screamed knowing that running into the wards was going to hurt. "HELP ME!!!!!!" Chelsea sighed and watched them. Damn these people were as stubborn as humans. She rubbed her temples. She had no idea that Anya had left.
Another roar and Emma knew this one. He was beyond mad. He was murderous. "Chelsea!!! Help!!" She cried still running. "Hekate for the love of you help me!" She screamed tripping on a branch. Her father loomed over her His arm out ready to strike. Chelsea was waiting to see if Anya was close by or not. she hoped so. Other wise she'd have to intervene and really? She didn't want to have to do that. Of course bound as she was Chelsea couldn't tell where Anya was any more. Not with those stupid wards!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:45 am
Whatever beast that was chasing Emma should kill her. Anya would not respond to the woman's cries. There was no guilt in her choice. Let Emma die. There was only one reason why Anya was itching to go, there was a hint of Conrad near Emma. It must have been his corpse because it did not carry his full scent that she recognized. She wouldn't allow Emma to desecrate or dishonor his body, no matter how much she despised the girl now.

Dawning on her hood, she took a horse and rode for hours into the night where she heard the calls. She could care less if Emma was hurt or dead. It didn't matter any more. But Conrad was there. Or just his body. Anya finally approached the scene and watched as a beast loomed over to kill Emma. She watched without intervening, waiting for it to kill Emma.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:52 am
"Dad! Dad! Stop I didn't hurt her look!!" She cried pointing to the figure. How he couldn't scent that surprised her. The creature stopped and turned his eyes lowering his arm.
"A-A-Anya?" He asked eyes widening panting hard.

"Yes!" She cried. "It's Anya!" The back of his hand came down thrusting her into the tree line. His body moved toward her.
"Milaya." He growled shifting human with every step he took.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:22 am
Let him kill her. Anya's spirit was still cleansed of emotion for anyone that weren't her children. Anyone else did not matter to her anymore. She looked the now human man in front of her without any remorse or happiness. He was a beast. A handsome beast, but not one she recognized. Anya stood her ground as she looked him over, "You are of her kind now. There are ways to alter this new disease you carry in your blood. If you are willing to return to my new domain, you are allowed."

"Oh hell no!"

Oscar and Crystal had appeared from the shadows hand-in-hand as he glared hard at Conrad, "You're supposed to be dead and stay dead! Both of you! All you two have done to accomplish is ruin our lives. Anya, turn your back on this monster and return to your new life as Queen and mother."

Oscar was one of the others that no longer mattered to Anya. No one did, except her children. Anya held the reigns of her horse before climbing back on, "Stay or go, it does not matter. Your children want to see you again."

Anya rode off into the night as Oscar pulled Crystal closer to his side. He didn't stop glaring at the wretched Emma and Conrad as he stated, "Because of you two, she has cleansed her spirit to be void of all emotion towards anyone else besides Alexei, Celia, and Luna. Honestly, it's for the best. Keep yourselves far from us as possible. You've done enough damage as it is."

Crystal kissed Oscar unexpectedly before holding him tightly to kiss him deeper and deeper as they went through the shadows and returned to Anya's home.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:47 pm
Conrad glared at them reaching out and swiping at Crystal. He felt his claws bite into her back, through bone, through organs. "MY child gave you everything and you forsake her?! And your daughter?! Now who's the horrible s**t?!" He growled. "She may forgive you for how you treat her and Jamie but I will not. She saved my life. She gave you this. She-"

"Stop father." Emma said. "I've lost." She turned but smiled. Even Crystal would have to choose, her own life or the quickly bleeding life of Jamie's half sibling. She turned back to Oscar. "No matter what you think of me. I will always love you. Always. Though my anchor, my reason for being has cut me loose, I won't do anything to harm you. However, Hekate is mad at Crystal for breaking her oath. Have fun dealing with her. I'm going after Anya. Keep them from following." She said then bolted after her step mother.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:05 pm
Anya, Crystal, and Oscar made it quickly, safely, and unharmed back to Anya's castle. Emma was forbidden from coming closer through the wards. There was no way for her to enter at all. Alexei watched in fear as Emma pounded on the wards, he feared that she would kill him like she tried to before. Celia and Luna guided him back inside as their mother entered the castle. Anya calmed Alexei before being hugged by bother Crystal and Oscar. Crystal held Anya longer, "I am proud to be your friend in all of this. Unlike others, we will never turn our backs on you or your children."

"I am pleased to know that at least," Anya was at least happy someone cared enough about her children, "I will be taking a walk."

She dawned on her hood as she left Crystal and Oscar to make love, once again, in her castle. Anya walked passed Emma without saying a word to go through her village and visit her people. All looked well enough, no one seemed angry or unhappy in the least. In truth, her people were prosperous and were very happy. There were a few young boys who asked about her daughters, perhaps she could see if her twins had a liking for any of the boys here to see if they would be potential mates.

There was a ward that protected her people from Emma as well. There was no way she could access the village at all to disturb Anya's people. Instead, Anya walked outside the ward, keeping her hood on, and looked out at the cliff at the sea.

"You want Oscar back," Anya spoke knowing Emma could hear her, "After all that you have done, I don't see why you should. Your brutish behavior you have displayed proves that you are callous and unkind. Perhaps this is the best punishment for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:29 pm
"I'm sorry Anya. My behaviour was uncalled for. Unfitting for a queen. But everything I did was to protect you and Oscar. I want my husband back. Just like you want yours back. Had I not have given him my blood he would be dead. I don't want to abandon Oscar. I promised him I would never do that to him. Though had I not have behaved that way Civil war would have broken out." Emma frowned. "I . . . I never wanted to hurt you. Never wanted to hurt anyone. But grief does things to people, brings out a horrific side to them. I am what I am. But I can change some of my nature. But my true nature is that I love you both. Never wanted to see you get hurt. Never wanted either of you to die. I. . . I miss you. My children miss their babushka. I love you so much. If, if I get him back I want to start over, leave the past behind and start a new. I love him Anya. He's the only thing keeping me sane. Even though he's with that witch, even. . . even if you deny me I will still love him. But I want to start over. With him. If. . . If I get him back, I'll give up my title and merge the kingdoms into one." Her tone, her body language. She wasn't lying at all. She was being truthful. She'd give up everything if it meant getting Oscar back.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:42 pm
"You love only yourself and your own desires," Anya could see through Emma's deception as she kept her back turned to the woman, "You waited until my death to take what was rightfully my son's. You took my crown and proclaimed yourself ruler of my kingdom, threatened my children, my people, and disohonored my name. You have no shame. Don't speak so guilty to me when you feel nothing of the sort. You have a serpent's tongue."

Anya then turned, her eyes cold and unfeeling. Though Emma put on quite a show, Anya could see that Emma was just as selfish as she always was. Unless Emma was happy, no one else was allowed to be happy. Anya pulled down her hood to reveal the coldness that Emma brought out in her, "I do not want you or your own back into my life or my children's lives. Keep yourself as far from me and my children as possible. As for Oscar, he is happy with Crystal and she is carrying his child. It is best you find yourself occupied because you will be waiting for some time for him to return."

She could see the hurt in Emma's eyes, the anger that the girl felt towards Anya for not siding with her now. How did it feel? How did it feel to be betrayed? It had to have felt the same as when Anya was told how Emma turned on Alexei. For Anya, this was more than what she wanted to know how Emma felt. She then crossed her arms as she spoke, "You feel no love for me or my own. Take yourself away from me. We are no longer friends, family, or allies. You are merely dirt."

Anya left Emma without looking at her again and walked passed her. If it meant giving Oscar away to that girl to keep her away, then so be it. As soon as Anya walked up to Oscar, she used the last bit of the cleansing water on both of them to separate them and render them unfeeling to the world and sent them on their way. Crystal went back to the forest as Oscar went back to Emma's castle, both highly unfeeling or uncaring to the world. There, Emma would get Oscar back but he would not feel love for her or her children at all. That was what she wanted, now she could leave Anya and her children alone for good.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:56 pm
Emma stared at Anya. She refused to cry. She turned and left. She did what she promised. She gave her title to Nyssa and took her children and Oscar somewhere away so that she could work on getting him back. Chelsea remained by Emma's side to keep an eye on her. She knew Oscar's altered state would hurt Emma but she couldn't do anything unless Oscar asked her too.

Conrad had heard of what had happened and grinned. With the divorce in full swing he was Emma's next of kin. So he took back his throne with force. But he stayed away from Anya. She'd made it clear with the wards that she didn't want him any more. so he'd live out his days as he'd planned before he met her. Alone.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:00 pm
Funny how fate worked. If Emma had Oscar, wouldn't that meant Anya could have her own husband back? Of course not. Anya sat on her throne as her children understood what this meant. Their sister would be happy, but they would not. Let their sister go off into the sunset while they went without their father. Alexei did not want to see him anyways, how his father allowed Emma to treat him so poorly. Let him.

Celia and Luna held their hands to comfort the other. They allowed their mother to rule as a sole Queen. Her people loved her, her children loved her, it didn't matter if Conrad abandoned her, yet again, for his own selfish reasons.

Oscar hated Emma. He hated everyone. But he didn't care if Emma dragged him to the new location, he just kept trying to wander off but to no avail. Someone kept dragging him back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:06 pm
Scarlette went up to him at one point and handed him Nickolas back. "I'm sorry about all this dad." She said looking away. "I remember when you gave this too me. It helped me through hating my father. Maybe it can help you let go of your hate. I know Jamie misses you."

Conrad had spent days trying to get through the wards. He didn't want to give up but it seemed no one cared enough to alert Anya that he was trying to get to her. It burned like amber on his body but he didn't cry out. He growled to himself. He needed her to let down the wards. Dammit! He just!!! He just needed her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:18 pm
"Get away from me, mutt," Oscar turned away and went back to the office to be alone.

The only reason he remained was because Anya had ordered him to. She had cleansed him of all emotion, and now he was stuck holding the burden that was known as Emma. Such an unfortunate fate. Oscar sighed as he went over the books of treasury for her pathetic excuse of a kingdom. Everything looked normal at least, no over or under spending. He figured if he was going to spend the rest of eternity in Emma's castle, he'd at least do something useful with his time.

Even if he had to hold the stupid title as 'her husband' he couldn't find the emotion to put any care into her. Whatever, it was just a title. Oscar continued with his work with the door locked to his office. He didn't want to be bothered by useless people.

"Father has left us," Alexei spoke bluntly to his sisters when they were alone, "We have to accept that he has left and move on with our lives. He will mean nothing to us."

"Let him rot," Celia spoke sharply, tears filling her eyes, "I never want to see him again for what he has willingly done."

"May he regret his choices," Luna spoke sadly as she closed her eyes, allowing the tears to fall from her eyes, "He has hurt Mother and us, but he will not bring down Mother's kingdom. We are the future monarchs for Mother, we cannot let him hold us back."

"Exactly," Alexei tried to smile, "He has no power here any longer."

They all tried to hate Conrad, but they missed him dearly. The children returned to their studies as their mother continued to help her kingdom prosper. Apparently Emma had left her title of monarch open and gave it to Conrad. Good, so now her rival was her apparent ex-husband. He wanted a divorce, she didn't fight him on it. Let him find another wife. She didn't need a husband to go on with her life. The wards remained up, she would not take and audience that wasn't from her own court.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games