Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:52 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony followed behind the others, eyeing the lab as he went. Hulk always did a number to it when he popped out, or tried to. Of course it was unpleasant to have all the broken things around, but the mess hadn’t jumped out at him too much as his part of the lab was always scattered and disorganized. Leaning against the wall as Loki sat on the bed, he turned to watch as things began to clean themselves up, a smile pulling at his lips. If only he had magic to do that with.

Bruce had given Loki a thin smile at the offer. “You’re health is a larger concern right now.” He replied simply. Pausing a moment in his search for what he needed to watch the lab being cleaned up, he sighed, feeling bad that someone else had had to deal with what he’d done. Finally coming back over to Loki, Bruce took a few minutes to check his vitals, his actions almost falling into habit at the moment. “I’m going to need to take a little blood if that’s alright. I’m sure there won’t be anything wrong, but I did have you on medicines and vitamins, and since I don’t really know much about the details of treating someone with your physiology, I just want to make sure everything seems alright….and then we’ll do another scan to see how that concussion is doing.” He said, slowly preparing Loki’s arm to take a blood sample.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when Bruce said that his health was a larger concern. He felt quite good despite being bit physically weak. "I am happy to help you fix things Bruce especially since you have helped me recover more quickly. Thor stated that I had only been out for a few days, normally it would have taken me weeks to recover enough to be up and wandering around." Loki stated when the man huffed at the room being next to them being fixed by his magic. Sitting still as the man examined him he nodded when the man stated that he would need to draw blood. "Take what you need. I think you have enough of my blood now to do something devious with it if you were going to." Loki teased holding out his arm.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I’m a doctor Loki. I will always help people who are hurt…..besides, I couldn’t let you be bed-ridden for that long, Tony would have completely lost it.” He said lightly. Slowly taking a bit of blood from Loki, he moved to get it tested before he returned. “I hate to say it, but if I’m going to be looking after you while you stay here, I’m going to be taking your blood pretty regularly. It’s the best monitor of health we have here.” He said slowly. “Now, if you’ll lay back and stay still for a minute or two, we’ll get that scan.” He said lightly, setting up the scanner over the head of the bed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:31 pm
MDaylus

"And I will always help those I consider to be my friends." Loki smiled softly. He chuckled at the thought of Tony loosing it if he had been on bed rest for too long. He could see Tony going mad especially with the way the man had been when Loki first found him after waking. Watching Bruce take his blood with curiosity, he needed to spend a day with the man to learn what he knew. He understood that the man could keep track of his health through it but he had also discovered his parentage, Loki wondered what other secrets his blood held. When Bruce directed him to lay back he did so but loom curiously at the macho e as the man set it up. He had been too out of it to recall the first time it had been used. The scan itself picked up some soft bruising the remnants of Loki's healing concussion.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:00 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce watched the scan closely, ignoring Tony as he stepped over to look over the image as well. Nodding to himself, Bruce gave a small smile and moved to take down the machine. “You’ve improved greatly. There is still a little bruising, so take it easy for a few more days, nothing too active and nothing huge with your magic, and make sure you get plenty of sleep as well.” He said lightly, looking between the man. “And you don’t drag him into anything too taxing Tony.” He added, smirking at the offended look on Tony’s face. “You know, I should probably do a check-up and x-ray on you too Tony.” He said slowly.

Tony had moved over to see the scan, but didn’t say anything, not really knowing enough to make any type of call. Grinning when Bruce said Loki was alright, he was about to move over to the god when Bruce accused him of dragging Loki into something. Pouting, he looked away. “Why am I the bad guy?” he asked. Bruce’s next words had Tony cringing. “I’m fine Bruce, no need for that.” He said lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony as the man stepped closer to him to watch the scan. Loki didn't know what was happening and the made him anxious until Bruce smiled and moved the machine away. Sitting up as the man spoke he nodded agreeing to the terms. He could be careful for a few days as long as nothing happened. Looking back to Tony as Bruce turned on the genius he chuckled until he heard Bruce state that he should x-ray Tony. He didn't know what it was but it seemed to be medically related. "What would he need that for?" Loki questioned already looking to Tony with suspicion. Had the man been neglecting his own health while Loki recovered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce frowned at Tony’s refusal. He had agreed to be Tony’s doctor under the impression that Tony would be more willing to let him keep track of his health than other doctors, but that hadn’t happened so far. “I try to keep an eye on his health. Humans are supposed to get a check-up every few months; he hasn’t….and I want to keep track of the shards. Getting tossed around in battle like he did a few days ago isn’t good for his condition.” He responded to Loki, figuring he could get the god on his side and they could pressure Tony into a quick exam together.

Tony shook his head at Loki’s look, planning on telling him that it was nothing important, but Bruce spoke before him. Giving the doctor a dark look, he shook his head again. “I am fine. I’m smart enough to know when something is going on with my body. Nothing has changed.” He snapped, starting to seriously consider leaving. He hadn’t come down here for his own health, but for Loki’s.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Bruce as he explained that he tried to keep an eye on Tony's health and that Midgardians were supposed to get a check up every few months. The fact that Tony was neglecting that made the god frown. "Battle?" Loki questioned looking to Tony. He wondered breifly how out of it he had been to not know the man had been in a fight. "If you are fine then it should be no trouble to get checked out." Loki stated. "Come now, you made me get checked up it is only fair Tony, or would you prefer me to use my magic o search out the shards again?" Loki questioned softly not wanting to upset Tony as he could see the man growing irritated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s jaw tightened as Loki instantly joined in with Bruce. Looking away, he shifted uncomfortably. If he walked out right now, he wondered how much damage he would do Bruce would probably not talk to him for a few days, but Loki would probably more upset. And he didn’t want to give the god any reason to be upset with him on his first day awake. Giving Bruce a dirty look for turning his lover against him, he held out a hand to Loki. “Come get it over with then.” He sighed. Perhaps if he didn’t have to see it, then he wouldn’t be so bothered by it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked on pleadingly when the man tightened his jaw.He knew Tony wasn't pleased but he wanted to make sure that the man was healthy. Watching the man give Bruce a dirty look he felt relief when the man relented and allowed the god to use his magic to locate the shards. "Thank you." Loki stated giving the man a kiss as he moved to him. Placing his hands against the man's chest he let his magic flow through the man gently. He spent a few minutes in quiet searching out the shards. He memorized their places and compared it to the original scan. "They seem to be alright." Loki stated finally. 'Have you decided if I can remove them?' he asked within the man's mind.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn't really respond to Loki when the god thanked him and kissed him. Hands settling on Loki's hips as the god's magic slipped out, he let out a shiver and dropped his forehead to Loki's shoulder. Letting out a little breath at the admission that everything was alright, he took a moment to pull Loki against him. "I told you." he announced to both men. Loki's voice in his head had Tony turning to hide his face against Loki's neck. 'I don't know.' He responded simply. 'We have some things to talk about this evening and the days before we leave for Asgard.' He added. After he said that, he kissed Loki's neck gently, not wanting Loki to think something massively wrong was going on.

Bruce wasn't all that happy about not being able to do a proper check-up, but he didn't argue, knowing that this was all he'd get from Tony right now. Nodding at Loki's words, Bruce continued to pick up the infirmary. "Thank you Loki " he said, ignoring Tony. "Now I'm sure the two of you had other plans than to spend all day with me." He smiled, knowing that at the very least they'd probably want some alone time.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't know what to feel when the man didn't respond to his kiss. If Tony hadn't been so enthusiastic about him being awake earlier he would have more doubts in his head. He could feel the man's hands on his hips as he performed his magic and his head at his shoulder and felt some relief, even more so when he was pulled close. Wrapping his arms around Tony as the man responded through the bond. He gave a soft sigh hearing they had things to talk about, he didn't know what they were but he couldn't imagine they would be good. Tony's kiss to his neck soothed him and he nodded. "You are welcome." Loki responded to Bruce. He nodded when the doctor continued to say that he was sure that they had other plans for the day. "I have need to see my mother." he nodded. "Would you wish to go with me Tony? We might find out when we are to go to Asgard."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly traced a finger up and down Loki's spine as he sensed the uneasiness in the god. He hadn't meant to upset him, but he'd needed to tell the truth. Pulling back to meet the god's eyes when he questioned him, Tony gave a little shrug. "Depends on if you feel like you need alone time with her. I don't want to interrupt." He said softly. He knew how important Frigga was to Loki, he wasn't going to keep them from spending time together.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki settled into Tony's touch as the man traced a finger down his spine. When the genius pulled away to meet his eyes Loki didn't hesitate. "I know not what we will speak of but I have no doubt some of it will be about plans that are needing to be made. You should at the very least be involved with that. Also I would be quite glad to have you accompany me." Loki spoke smiling at the man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:47 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened closely, a small smile tugging at his lips. “Alright then.” He agreed, leaning in and kissing Loki’s lips lightly. Looking to Bruce when he pulled away, he tilted his head slightly. “You’ll be alright?’ he asked slowly, getting a nod and smile in return. In all honesty Bruce probably needed some alone time right now. Humming to himself, Tony slowly shifted and took Loki’s hand. “JARVIS? Where’s Frigga?” he asked, slowly heading for the elevator. ‘The queen is in the common area playing chess with Captain Rogers.’ He announced smoothly.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games