Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:38 pm
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus said nothing as she continued to play with his ears, merely sat there and enjoyed the feeling of her slender fingers playing with his ears. When she blew a small breath onto his ears they twitched in response and he made another light shiver. He had never really allowed a woman to do this to him, for a little while yes, but only his past love was allowed to. Though he enjoyed it as she shifted from his ears to his hair. So he didnt quite know how to act as she hugged him and even rubbed her head against his own. He still said nothing as she finally let him go, though in response to her sweet smile he gave her one of his own, his cheeks slightly flushed. "If you would like to, I find myself really enjoying your company." He chuckled softly.

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:47 pm
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

'We live alone. We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion.'

User Image

He shot her a quick glare the moment he caught her teasing tone of voice, then turned his head away with a small huff. Despite his efforts to hide his embarrassment with a frustrated expression, his red cheeks had already gave him away Seth simply chuckled at Sahar's words and nonchalantly places his hand on her head. "Thanks. Quite a handful I got here." despite his complains, he was awfully glad that she had decided to stick by him. He was confused over how Rina was unaffected by this whole ordeal and certainly even more at the fact she attended this festival when she never intended to in the fir- ..? He paused and it was almost as if something had clicked inside of him. He doubts he's right but he supposed there should be some coincidence in his following statements. "Unless it only affects those who wanted to come? I don't know. Just a thought. She never planned on attending this event in the first place. I wonder if that's the reason why she's unaffected." at Sahar's words, he shifted his gaze back towards Esme. Worried about his well-being, Seth's having second thoughts regarding them heading back towards the beach. "Will you be alright if we head back to the beach? Don't push yourself, 'aight?" he stated, looked over towards Rina. He snickered at how he's only able to see the top of her head if she kept her head down. He tightened his grip around her hand in attempt to get her attention.

"Hey, Rina. Do you think it's.. possible to take a Nanoa fruit off the island? I mean, there's this shady(?) person I came across who's selling it. Three of it."

I Feel: (( Frustrated ))
I Have: (( $1000 ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( Esme, Sahar, Rina ))
Who's My Soulmate: (( Rina Sohane ))

OOC:

Chandra Panesar

SoujiAtsumi

i am rare pepe

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:47 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mood: Nervous
Thoughts: I am so sorrry.
Company: Miyuki

Lerista didnt quite notice the fear until after he was done putting the illusion onto her. He suddenly felt a little shameful and his ears drooped a little bit. He took his tail in his own hands and played with the fur a bit nervously and looked downward a little bit. "I...I'm sorry Miyuki-chan...I really am...I didnt mean...I didnt mean to scare you..."

He felt a little better when she thanked him, though in the future he would make sure not to do something like that without first asking. He felt bad that he did. He loosened up a bit and looked around at the stalls, finally letting go of his tail. "Hm...I never drank before...but I am up for anything you would like to do. Maybe the egg game?" He tilted his head to her in question and grinned at her warmly.

OOC:

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:52 pm
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:A StrangerXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Calm

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

When Silvia heard that he was enjoying her company she gave him a bright smile. She stood up and grabbed her food with one hand and held her hand out to him with the other. She wanted to do some of the event and now that she had fun company it would make it even more fun. She then wondered what even he would want to do. She had read on the flyer some of the events they had. She would let him decide on what to do. Maybe she could drink him under the table or she would get more stuff animals then he could.

Will you save me

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PASSION chokes THIS FLOWER UNTIL SHE CRIES NO MORE
POSSESSING ALL THE BEAUTY HUNGRY STILL FOR MORE

Heaven holds a sense OF WONDER!.

And I wanted to Believe that I'd Get caught up when
You are silent You are breathing I am free

Jaquinne followed after Zariel as she walked off, a frown on his lips. However when she laughed at his spoken words, he found the sound infectious, and soon joined in. Let's go check out some more stores? he offered silently, motioning towards the other stalls. It was already really dark, but the beach was lit up beautifully. His cheeks burned with a pink colour once more at her silent words. Of course I came. I promised you didn't I?" He refused to speak any more, his mind still filled with self-loathing at his hurtful words. At least when he used his thoughts to communicate, they weren't twisted. Jaquinne nodded weakly in response to her question, unable to trust himself enough to speak, or even to think. His eyes held an unbelievable depth of pain in them, that it was startling. He seemed haunted by something. It hurts... In here. He gently tapped the side of his head, struggling to find the words to describe how he was feeling. I am really sorry. I didn't mean to say that... I don't know what happened. I meant to agree with you.... The blonde bit the inside of his cheek, continuously ignoring the sharp pain stabbing at his mind. Th.. The less I speak, the more it hurts.... But when I do... speak... It... It comes out... wrong. The pain was making it hard for him to use his ability, but he knew that this was the only way he could communicate without something weird happening.

σσd ⋮ What's wrong with me? σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Beach σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ Attire

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:52 am
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
But if you were mine, if you were only mine,
I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

User Image

The woman turned her head towards him and nonchalantly pulled him over towards herself by his hand in agreement to his suggestion. "Sounds good to me. It's getting late. C'mon, hurry up." Zariel urged, trotting in the direction of the face painting booth. Upon noticing his blush that had deepened even further, a smile had returned to her face once more and without knowing it, she had found herself staring. Her eyebrows furrowed after catching a glimpse of his eyes and her smile turned into a frown not long after. Ynez's instincts kicked in quick enough for her to notice that he appears to be in pain. Jaquinne?

'It hurts... in here.' Jaquinne stated as he tapped his temple. The Nephalem reached her hands out as it emitted a soft glow and placed it on each side of his head in hope that it could at least sooth some of his pain. Zariel simply shook her head, relieved that he hadn't meant his spiteful comments earlier. "Hurts, doesn't it. Sorry for dragging you into this mess. Maybe kt would've been better if we hadn't come." she stated, overwhelmed by the sense of guilt building up within her. The voices were still clawing at her in the depths of her mind, desperate to be released, desperate to consume its victim. Zariel would've fallen into its trap if it weren't for Ynez. The angel seemed to be the only thing keeping her sanity among this chaotic mess. "Hey, mind speaking for me? You said that the words you spoke were the opposite of what you meant, right? I'll just have to interpret it in another way. You've helped me out many times before. It's time I dk the same for you. I'd hate to see a friend in so much pain."

I Feel: (( Worried ))
I Think: (( What the hell is going on? ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Black Cut Out ))
Who's With Me: (( Jaquinne ))
Crushing on: (( No One ))

OOC:

Name

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:24 am
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

Luka looked over to Fisher who was now getting up after he fell. She didn't know why but when she saw the ginger she felt...Angry. Like she didn't want to be around him which was odd. He then commented that wouldn't work because she was unfeminine. " W-What was that!?" She asked, fixing her glasses and standing up to dust the sand off of her. " You are the one who didn't want to do it? T-Thats a bloody lie! You are the one who is always dragging me around places even though I am clearly not well!" She said, pointing to her green face. " On top of that you are the one who said you wanted to try this stupid fruit with me!" She didn't know why she was getting so angry all the sudden, Luka was not one to snap out at someone unless it was someone who could not defend them self. " I can't believe I even let you still my first kiss, it was the most pathetic kiss ever. Oh and her take your cheep made necklace." She grabbed the blue necklace that she bought off of him when they first met and threw it at him before she turned away and started to walk away.

Crushing on: ...
Money: $190
Mood: Mad, Negative and sick?
Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

oOBookwormYumiOo

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The two katsune's watched as the Shaman tried to fight the spirits. Blaze wanted to do something to help her but he knew that there was nothing he could do. If anyone could help it was Shinzo but he said that she needed to figure things out for herself, which was true. Shinzo couldn't help her every time this happened as he was not always with her so she needed to learn one way or another. The next thing they knew Aislinn was chanting in another something and drawing things into the sand. " H-Hey really are you okay?" Blaze asked, getting more worried. This day just kept getting weirder and weirder so it seemed. The chanting soon stopped and the pink haired girl was back to her normal self. Shinzo looked at what she wrote into the sand then back at her for a moment before looking back down at the sand. " You had us worried there, are you sure you are okay?"

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: fine
Wearing:Yukata

Crushing on: No one
Mood: Fine
Cheery:Yukata

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

tokyoloverTM

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:24 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Beach/ Soleil Festival
With: Esme, Sahar
Mood: Bored
Apparel: Tennis Shoes, Gray pants, red shirt, bandages around hands> Tennis shoes, faded jeans, gray shirt, bandages
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes(->Gym cloths)
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: I remembered, I just thought I deleted that out of my OOC last time...))

"Nope. No, just boring. That's just normal." Akira mumbled as he looked at the last of the stands and let out a sigh. Leaving really was the only thing that piqued his interest now. He looked over to where he was just walking, seeing Zivva following him. "Why are you following me? I said you're boring already."

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:46 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: VICTORY IS THE ONLY OPTION x. .x Location: Beach x. .x Company: Tsuki x. .x Cash: $950 x.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Integra smiled brightly and nodded to Tsuki. She knelt down, collecting all the apples and putting them in her saddle bags. They could make her special open faces apple rose pie. A delicious apple pie, that looked like a gorgeous rose. Once all the apples were collected, Integra slammed the money on the table for her own apples, and filled the bucket. It was still struggle down to a sitting posion with her legs tucked under her, but with her new hoove boots, it was getting a whole lot easier.

Tsuki might have fangs, but Integra has horse teeth. Teeth, that have been evolutionarily trained for centuries, directly for the purpose of biting apples. That might not be true, but Integra believed in her heart. She gripped her fists and looked up, with fire in her eyes. As soon as the buzzer went off, her entire face was in the water, splashing it everywhere. Her pony tail (The one on her head) Was flying in the air as she dug for the apples, like a quill moving quickly across a piece of paper. With every bite, Integra chunked half an apple, and spit the other half off to the side, chewing away as she went in for the next one. By time the buzzer went off, 10 halves of apples were sitting next to the bucket, and Integra’s cheeks were full, happily chewing away. She looked up at Tsuki, victory burning in her eyes.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

The_Little_Rabbit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:56 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

The-DJ-Ghost

Aiko Kida

Kirenai Yuki

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: rofl Bye, Rabbit! Don't worry, we still got a week in real life to go. ;3 Feeling: Almost ExcellentThe Story: {Click Here.}

"PARTAKE OF THE FRUIT..."

The man sneered and only gestured in a 'shoo' motion to Kuro again, sifting through the sea of people roaming the beach to possibly find his next customer. One more 'fruit' should do it. No, he wasn't afraid of "competition" if that's what she wanted to call it. But he did have things to do, people to taunt, and victims to kiss with seeding dreams. That alone could some stranger not change - but if he willed hard enough, it was obvious that he had gotten down to her at least somewhere; nor did she understand the myth he laced beneath his tone. It was not of her falling into the sea that he wanted to push against her. It was that Icarus had flown too close to the sun, melting his wings made of wax and feathers - therefore making him vulnerable to the endless waters below. Her entire statement of not being afraid, whether it be to herself or to him, was only back up to his original point. Spoiled. He wanted to mutter, but instead continued his trudge along the beach. With a short inhale, he could feel the power surge into him as the couple Luka and Fisher planted their leaves into the ground. He cracked his knuckles, turning his head side to side before two small lumps appeared beneath his hood, lifting just enough to give way that something was there, but not enough to reveal any more of his facial features than before. With a grunt, he held still. He was no idiot. He could hear the... "Thief" from over a mile away if he tried hard enough. But as the boy stood in front of him, the cloaked figure only rolled his eyes to the side with a grumble of irritation. "Yes, I do." He muttered in response to the rhetorical question. "All things considered, you had just called yourself one not two seconds after me turning." He shuffled to the side, but it didn't seem he'd get past the boy without allowing him to finish whatever he was saying.

Whipping his hand out from beneath his sleeve, he held up a single gloved finger, attempting to stop the over confident demon in his tracks. "That is not, you over confident imbecile, why people flood to Soleil - nor do I have much interest talking to a lying single entity." He growled out, lifting said finger to pinch the bridge of his nose. But at the second thought of him having a certain person of interest, he pulled his hand away, shaking off a black muck-like substance, and snapping rather loudly. In a puff of smoke the same star shaped fruit as before hovered above his hand. A smile curled to his lips, though it wasn't as polite as it had been with the others. "A Nanoa fruit speaks of whether or not the person you decide to eat it with will be your soul mate. " He took a step forward, practically closing the gap between himself and Aiden, and snapped his fingers again without hesitance. The fruit was gone, back into the depths of wherever he had managed to hide it. "Bring me the girl alongside you. Judging by her intentions of feeding your..." He paused in what looked like disgust and disinterest. "... Thirst... Then I will decide if you may partake." He stood waiting, expectant, but not once took his red eyes off the boy.

"THE SOUL FRUIT OF MYKRONOS..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 3:08 pm
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus took her hand, but used his own strength to stand up. He didnt really let go of her hand when he finally stood upon his own feet. He looked around for a moment and tilted his head as he thought. "So what kind of games would you like to play. I warn ya, no drinking since we of the North could hold our liquor so very well." He chuckled softly and looked at her square in the eye. "Depends I guess on what you would want. Maybe some stuff animals?" He kept her hand in his owwn.

DeathAngelLe

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 3:42 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Indeed, the situation had gone a bit worse. Blaze had voiced his concern towards Aislinn because of the spirits talking in the shaman's head. Plus, the violinist's head also induced a slight headache from all the voices that were despicable, still speaking of disgust just because of Amadeus acting weird. Her hand flew against her temple, wincing slightly.

Through the jumble of abhorrence, she could hear people speaking about the so-called fruit utilized at the way to see if two people would become true soulmates or not. More importantly, a hooded man could be anywhere selling the stuff. "Wait... the Nanoa fruit. I though it was just a fairy tale narrated to me by the old folks during my early days in Soleil. I would rather have a journey with someone that I love so much than to see that old creep circulating and selling the stuff. That way, it would be more exciting."

Her eyes then glance at Blaze for a few seconds before looking away, hoping that the red-haired kitsune wouldn't get her drift early on. After all, partaking the fruit could either make or break the two, and she wouldn't want that early on since they have just met. She would rather wait for the right time before jumping on the chance.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: slightly in pain, also worried
Company: the Shakaku siblings and Aislinn
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC:

tokyoloverTM

Amour1568

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:41 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aubrey, Sela ||| ✗ Soleil Beach ||| ✗ Is wearing No Effort
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: $5 Daily Pass
✗ Last Location: 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Sela is Present and wearing

Tyrese parked what he now supposed was his family car on the asphalt off the side of the beach, shifting the suv into gear and shutting the vehicle off. Tugging the keys from the ignition, he shoved them into his pocket and got out to peel Sela out of her car seat. He grabbed her backpack too, supplied with a light lunch in case there was nothing but junk food to be had today. He also paused to snatch up a D-ring clip hook with a glittery purple hard plasric bracelet attached to it, and clipped it onto the belt loop of his pants. Sela was supposed to hold onto it, say if it got crowded or he needed both hands to do something and wanted to make sure she didn't run off. Admittedly yes, he was a fanny pack type dad. But! Like hell he'd ever say it aloud. Shutting the door once he had all he needed, he swang the toddler onto his hip and circled the car to get Aubrey's door for her- assuming she hadn't gotten out of her own accord by now.

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Chandra Panesar"

Phoenix347"

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:34 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Dressed.Feeling: Depressed; Strange; Slightly Absent.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

Bree's amethyst eyes scanned over the passing buildings, neighborhoods, and landscapes as Tyrese drove from her home - closing the garage door behind them - towards the festival they were supposedly going to. The sage tote bag sat on the entrance to her thighs, covering the seat belt and clutched somewhat tightly by her hands. She felt absently around the rounded out sides of the towels protruding on the right side of the bag, one of each color peeking out towards her chest. It wasn't long before she snapped her curious gaze to her shoes, twiddling them back and forth as they drove through the streets of downtown. Several things began through her mind, but one of them was clearer than the rest, her bar needed to be tended to. Ever since the incident she had all but abandoned it, working on what she could from home before altogether leaving the idea when Tyrese was hit by the car. At that point, there had been nothing else in her mind but the constant reminder of failure over the last few months. How everything had begun to dissipate until she was left with emptiness - hence her depression. Everything was lost. Depleted. And now... She wasn't sure how to get it back on track. She tapped the sides of her shoes together along the toe, which gave a light clop to play beneath her. She sighed and shook her head, her almost dry curl ends sweeping over her collarbone and neck. Finally, the vehicle turned onto a sandy patch of concrete, the tires turning rugged as they rumbled over the grains of sand.

She hitched, her baby doll lips parting as the realization of how close they were to the beach they were. If anything they- She glanced up to view the surroundings, excitement making her twitch and flail her fingertips just a slight bit. Her bottom twisted and she practically planted herself against the window, peering to see the multiple faces crowd the edges of the shores. Even making their way to the car she hadn't experienced a breath of fresh air; it wasn't the same in the dark garage. As the car began to slow to a stop, she turned her gaze to the latch on the door, then to the window, and back down again. He was getting out, and she wasted absolutely no time doing the same. Dropping the bag towards the floor of the car, she snatched the latch in her hand, pulling back and shoving the door so hard back that, for a split second, she was terrified of ripping the door itself off. Without closing it she bolted, stumbling in her heeled boots across the sand and towards the crashing waters she so very dreamed of day in and out of the bathtub. She ran, still several yards away from the entrance of the festival and stopped just where the water foamed and curled back into it's depths.

The sea salt alone was enough to drive her nose wild. She took a breath of fresh air - something she hadn't realized she had been longing for for days, if not weeks on end. Her chest heaved, her lips parted, taking in every last breath she could before releasing one last heavy exhale. Breathing any harder and she might hyperventilate herself into a slight stupor. Even the sky, though laced with few clouds, remained bright and sunny. There were no curtains, no blinds to block the path, no covers curled over her shoulder in their warm embrace that told her it was safe. No. This was safe. This was... The waves rolled and stopped just an inch or so of the toe of her boot. "Home..." She whispered. The ocean breeze swayed her hair and her bangs away from her brightly lit eyes. Her heels sank down into the sand, steadying out her weakened knees at the very sight of the outside world. She wasn't captured. She wasn't doomed to dwell in a room against her will... A flash of a knife and she felt herself tearing up again, wiping delicately at the bottom of her eyelashes. Sh-She was free now. She had to remember that. She was.. H-Her own person and- Her teeth bit harshly at her bottom lip, her hands raising to press her palms against her eyes.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games