Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

First Prince of Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:28 pm
Hey im Midnightdemonx9 real name Midnight I like RPG and music genre rock, metal, and alternative

I am making a place called demon lair with my friends anybody that want to join message or add me...My co-partner is Evildemonx666x  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:35 pm
Hello everyone~
My real name is Karolyn.
I most likely love doing anime and manga RPs. ^-^

Well, nice to meet y'all. xd  

Wordwok

Wysler257

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:03 pm
Yo.
I'm AJ.
Roleplaying and writing are my life.
I'm very patient.
Don't be afraid to ask me anything.
PM me if you want an RP partner, just to talk, or need me to join an RP for any reason (I'll most likely join).
Add me if you want to be friends.
Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:08 pm
hey!i look like sasuke uchiha by alot!i no some of the stuff dosnt look like him but i am him jk!  

xXdark_kazavampire_chadXx

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:10 pm
My real name is Carol but I prefer Namine, or Sakura.^^ I LOVE to role play, yet I feel like I am lacking. Thats why I joined these guild and because role playing is awsome. I love to role play anime the most and I enjoy it. Making charachters for a role play is also fun!^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:03 pm

I'm James, i've spanned multiple accounts, this being my second account ever. It was banned a long time ago, and it was recently unbanned after being proven it was an unjust banning.

My roleplaying expertise ranges from Arena style combat, which is my most present and used style, to advanced Sci-Fi Technological Science Driven roleplays, those being my favorite, but most rare. I suppose I can be called, advanced literate.

One of my specialties is character creation, and if anyone needs help making an extremely detailed character, i'd be happy to help.

Fiend The Bunny

Fluffy Codger

Arachnocampa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:04 pm
Well, obviously I'm new this guild. Not to role-playing or gaia, though. Hehe. Uhm...
Well, I'll say this right now, because, knowing me, it will happen, so, I tend to make a lot of typos, so I apologize right now for any that I may make. I'm not the most skilled with spelling or grammar.. grammer?... well, you get what I'm trying to say, but, I try my best to be as literate as possable. 83
I hate chat speak... uhm... lesse...

Aw heck... I'll tell some info on myself... --;
I am a rather proud geek! I love the Kingdom Hearts series and ADORE Organization XIII and nobodies (squeel!), I LOVE to draw and have a dA and sheezy, so, if if you wanna check 'em out, you can. I love dragons and Gryphons, but mostly dragons. I adore Fantasy... uhm... I lovelovelove LOVE chibis to death 'n' back!! They're one of the only two things I'll draw... okay, three... (dragons, chibis, foxes) Uhhm... any other info should be listed on my gaia profile and sheezy page... so.. uhm.. yeah..

OH!! I'm actually a very quiet persone in RL, and I perfer to type rather than talk vocaly. x3;

..... aaaaand I'm a Vexen fangirl!!!! x3 Heehee!!

[edit]
I love to create my own OCs, and like the dude above, I'll help ya with creating your own OC. 83 Only.... I'll mainly draw.. baisically a chibi of the said OC and help ya get him or her started off. 83 Maybe even get ya started into that OC's first role-play if I can. x3 Uhm... baisically, you just gotta send me a PM, ask me if I'm not busy, and if I'm not, than tell me a few things you want on your character, possibly give me a few (detailed) examples. Then, after he or she is created, I can help ya pick out a name and help ya make thier personality and stuff without making them a Mary-Sue. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:01 pm
Hey, I'm Nichole or into_focus. I love roleplaying because there are so many ways a storyline could go with so many people working on it. I need to become better at writing action and work a lot more on my spelling sweatdrop . I also enjoy creating new roleplay characters.  

into_focus

Ms Hetero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:04 pm
hi everyone Dana... i love role playing...a lot. i love music.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:08 pm
Hey! Basics: I like roleplaying? That's the reason I joined in the first place. I need to get better though. Pretty new to the literate and semi-lit RP's. Although quite decent at it since it appears to be more storylike than *'* ways. And I suck at drawing characters so I have others do that for me. ><; Hope to see you guys around!

EDIT:

Has been in: Armageddon, KH, Gang, Fantasy (in general), Naruto roleplays so far. Trying to expand out of the comfort zone. XP  

HaloDragonra

Cromwell Initiative

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:57 pm
Well... I have been lacking in my duties here... I signed up and completely forgot until recently.

I'm Seraf, I am an aspiring novelist (my current work called 'Sanguine Child', formerly titled 'Born of Blood'), a USFA Certified Saber Fencer (fancy way of saying I am a competitive fencer), a practicer of Aikido and a Staff Officer of my local ROTC Battalion.

I have been RolePlaying on and off for about four/five years now. I first learned to RP on Battle.Net (for those of you not familiar. It is an online server run by Blizzard for their games. The chat rooms were turned into miniature RP grounds and the main basis of that was RP combat.) before I immigrated to a couple Pro-Boards forums and then eventually here. My fortes in writing are Fantasy and Character/Plot Design/Development. My major weaknesses for this would be finding focus and time to do it and writing a more flowing interactive dialogue between characters. My strengths lie in my flexibility and adaptability. I can fit just about any role placed to me, and given enough background information mold just about any thing I need.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:03 pm
Heya. You all can call me Twitch. ^-^; I'm not so active a member as I should be but that certainly doesn't disqualify me from saying hello! (I hope. >_>; )

I'm working towards becoming a game developer and love to write and draw. I'm also working on an online Community called Dragon Tyrs (we're looking for active members if you're interested [X]) and I love meeting new people!

I'm still kinda new to role playing. ^-^;  

Twitchy Sketches

Baltazaar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:33 am
well, I am kind of impressed with that many good roleplayers in a guild, so I think I better introduce myself properly. Please, do not fling d20 at me, I will make it short.
I know my share of tabletop (mostly warhammer &warhammer 40 K), my share of Pen and paper (warhammer, shadowrun 3.01, D&D 3.5, Vampire the masquerade, werewolf the apocalypse, Gurps, earthdawn, call of cthulu (IÄ; IÄ FTHAGN!!!), Rolemaster and Ravenloft), and as the quota german guy, I also know my share of Larp-ing and medieval reenactment.
In real life, I am a student aspiring to become a codemonkey, work parttime at a gameshop and get payed to give lessons in tjousting, riding, swordfighting and bow and arrowing for the local medieval fair. Yea. You need to calm down, I know I am having too much free time, but they really pay me for that.
well, as from what I saw, I would totally kill to be in that mental group. I know next to nothing where to post, what to post, or what I am allowed to post, so guys, every help or piece of advice is apprecciated.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:27 am
Hi everybody! I'm happy to be in this guild and I just wanted to tell everyone I'm going to be away for about a week, so I won't be very active (although we will be going to a library and they have computers there). Just thought I should tell someone.
Anyway, thanks for the guild! smile

~ DMental mrgreen  

DMental

Death [-Angel-]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:54 am
Well, my turn I guess smile
The real name is Oscar, but those who know me on Gaia call me Angel smile The story behind it is long..to long so I won't take up your time ;-P
Was very active on Gaia a couple of years ago, when I was roleplaying a mafia(Oh yes, I'm that old smile )..but took a break and came back to a new kind of Gaia I still havn't gotten used to xp  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games