Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:48 am
[Apology accepted. x3
I have three, four weeks of school to go, the last two weeks full of end-of-chapter-tests. My birthday is the day after the last test [June 30]. I wonder how much I'll be on. ^^;]
Seto shook his head.
"I'll take Yami." he stated. He wasn't about to let anybody touch his love, especially not since he was so close to losing him a moment ago.
He'd almost lost him twice today, after finsing him today, also. Well... Was it still the same day? How long had they been in there, anyway?
Ah, well.
Seto had heard Mokuba point out his arms and legs, and knew very well he got burned. He was fine, though: the burns still hurt, so they weren't too bad.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:17 am
(I've got finals Friday and next week. BUt Damn. Yami's really got some BAD luck, doesn't he...? Haha. Uke. Having everyone pissed off at him. Almost shot. KO because he was trying to save someone he loves. Geeze.)

Yuugi 's eyes followed Yami's face as Seto lifted him in the air with an astounding delicacy. When he picked Yami up though, it made it very easy for Yuugi to see the burns on Seto's arms. "You are hurt!" He echoed. But then something else caught his eye.

It was the taxi cab that he and Yami had used to get there.
And: it was pulling away.

"Wait!" he yelled. They were out in the middle of nowhere without any reception...As far as he could tell, that taxi cab was Yami's lifeline.
The driver looked torn between stopping and not. He'd just let out this boy, and already the place was burning down! He'd do well just to pretend he wasn't apart of this...

"I can't believe you waited!!" Yuugi said grabbing ahold of the door through the window.
"What are you talking about...? I've only been here an hour."
Yami's eyes narrowed. "What."
"Yea! You were in there a whole hour! You never paid me! So I decided to sit here and keep the clock running."
"Thats...not possible..." Yuugi said.
"Numbers don't lie, my short young friend," the guy said, pointing at the timer on the dash. Apparently, they owed him over twenty dollars.
Yuugi was so out of sorts that he didn't even get upset at what the other had called him.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:24 am
Mokuba was pissed that Seto was ignoring his wounds, it made him worry more. But there was no point in fighting, Seto was stubborn and worried about how others would harm Yami. And the last thing he wanted was to be hit again. Then all of a sudden, Yugi stormed down the hall. His eyes quickly followed the little boy running off. "Yugi!?" he called out. He had failed to stop him, he looked at the others. "Lets go!" he shotued before taking off after Yugi.

As he got closer to where Yugi was, he could see a taxi cab. "What the? Some luck." he siad with a smile. Picking up his pace, his face turning to the others. "Theres a cab!" he called out for those who couldn't see it. With a sudden hault, he was right next to Yugi. The man in the cab pointed at the reader. The small white numbers read over twenty dollars. "a**.." he whispered very softly under his breathe. Then he quickly reached in his pocket. Taking out a thick wad of cash, "Listen..we dont have time for this. We need you to get us to a hospital now. Heres everything you will need. Now get us out of here!" he shouted. He was in a rush as the others began to approch him. The house going up in more smoke.

He tossed the wad of cash inside next to the driver. There had to be a few hundred dollars in there. He turned to the others with an open door. "Guys, I know we need an ambulence. But this is all we have to get out of here. An ambulence may take forever to get here. We have to take him to a hospital now. Seto, put in in the back with you. Let him lay on others laps. We all need to cram in here." he explained. He knew Seto was being catious and it may be hard to do, but he hoped his brother would trust him. At least at the moment, this side of him wanted Yami to live. He looked at his brother firmly, but with hope that he could trust his little brother. It was him who needed to choose.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:02 am
Yuugi hadn't even half finished listening to Mokuba yet before he was in that backseat. As far as he was concerned, every second they wasted could be a second of Yami's life they might need to save him. The driver saw them get in the backseat through the overhead mirror with a frog on it.
The kids' faces were covered with soot... he hardly recognize any of them...

"What's wrong with him?" he asked seeing Yami limp in one of their arms. He looked up at the person's face. "Holy crap! Seto Kaiba?!" he asked in astonishment. Needless to say, he didn't recognize the others' titles.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:37 am
Seto was near the cab now. He didn't run, he just walked fast.
He heard most of the things said, and was annoyed by the driver.
First of all because he had left the meter running, second because he didn't reply to his brother.
Then again: He was glad he was recognized. He now may have o explain less.
"You heard my borther," he said to the driver, as stood next to the cab door.
"we have a situation here. "

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:49 pm
"Well--get in!" the driver said, very pleased and eager to be of service to the great seto kaiba. Without doubt he'd get his autograph so that he could show all of his buddies that he drove the Kaibas. He took a moment to wonder why they weren't in their limo. The car was fully stopped now, and he reached up behind the visor to grab a card.

"Anytime--just give me a call, okay?" he offered handing it to the brunette. He then stupidly took it back: Seto's hands were full... yes, that was it... thats why he didn't take the card...

He eyed the object that was preventing Seto from taking his card. The boy was covered in soot perhaps even more than the rest of them... Seto was carrying him nearly bridal-style; the only thing missing was the arms around his neck. With each step that Seto took, he face moved against the boy's chest.

The driver couldn't see the boy's face, but he figured that he was probably just relaxing in that he was being carried...I mean, he wasn't really splurting blood or anything... not that he could see...

but...

He sure looked relaxed...

The driver's eyes then caught a hold of the burns on Seto's arms. "Whoa! Your arm!" he said. Then, he mentally smacked himself. That must have been the situation. "Stupid, stupid..." he muttered, turning back around.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:14 am
"We need to get him to a hospital." Seto stated to the driver, in case he had completely ignored Mokuba.
"How do we do this..."
"Mokuba, get in. You too, Yugi. " he then commanded.
He was going to sit next to them, and lay Yami over their laps, as Mokuba suggested. He then realized something. "Weren't there more people...? I know Devlin didn't make it... But... "

[ lol Duke... Joey... Bakura... Ryou... Marik... Malik... Tristan... All gone. rofl They were still in there... They never left. ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:55 pm
((Wow..so..should they die..or shockingly arise form the flames to join them? This RP has become mainly about the Kaibas and Yugi and Yami..not to mention Kelly. So what should we do with the rest of them. And by the way, Yugi was already in the backseat, no need ot Seto to command sweatdrop ))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:11 pm
(I say they're dead. No one cares about them anyhow. x3; They'll only draw away from the drama of the plot. Or... Maybe they can make a miraculous escape or something, only no one cares to depict it and then they'll show up in the story when we need them later to make Seto and Yami and then Yuugi and MOkuba feel insecure about their relationships.

I vote the "No-one-cares-enough-about-them-at-the-moment-to-write-about-how-they-escaped-and-later-will-come-back-and-make-the-couples-feel-insecure" motion. ))

Yuugi extended his arms anxiously, ready to recieve his Yami. (not that he will or wont, though.) "I'm sure they're fine. They'll get out... We did. We have to get to the hospital, Seto!" Yuugi reminded. He was shocked that Seto could think of other people at a time like this. People who weren't even really his friends... Yami was in his arms: how could he have forgotten? Was he delaying? Did he want Yami to die?!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:55 am
[^^; I wasn't sure about who was where exactly when I typed Seto's reply. Marik and Malik are dead for sure. Yami Bakura could also be... Physically. x__X; The rest could magically re-appear some day. 3nodding

And erm... Today, I suck at RPing. ]

Seto got in the car in an almost clumsily manner, trying not to get Yami in too uncomfortable positions.
When he finally [ a few seconds later] managed to get in with Yami's head on his lap, he realized they were already driving. "Good." he thought. "We're almost there, Yami. Just hold on."

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:26 am
The car went over a pot-hole and everyone in the backseat banged shoulders. It really wasn't suited for three people to sit so close together. Yami didn't fit so perfectly horozontally either. One of his legs was off their laps and was folded back slightly against the mats on the floor.

Yuugi reached accross Yami's body and tried to hold his hips from falling of of them. He glanced up at Yami's face. It hadn't changed a single bit. He couldn't help but sigh dismally. He hoped that Yami would come to soon.. he'd just fainted right?

He saw how his hand was curled on his chest and Yuugi put his own hand around it...and Yami still didn't move. His hand was still warm, though... Which was a good thing. It was the only thing convincing Yuugi that Yami wasn't dead. It was more like he was asleep...

But he couldn't be asleep....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:20 pm
Mokuba had climbed into the car, sitting in the middle of Yugi and Seto. Yami's hips laying on top of his, but his eyes looked more to Yami's lifeless face. He was turning rather pale, like the life was being sucked from his very body. Apart of him felt bad for the young guy. It was becoming easier to ignore the voices breathing down his neck. At least it was that way for now, but he was sure not for long. What he was straining over was what had happened when Kelly had that gun.

All he could remember was a gun to Yami's head and Kelly looking like she was insane. His locket had been placed away from his neck, and Seto had been freaking out. All of these images were a blur to him, and then Seto was more distant then he was he had punched him. Something had happened, and he knew it was his fault. He wanted Yami gone, but not dead, he wasn't sure what he wanted anymore. A part of him obviously wanted Yami dead, but he didn't. Who was this destorying his life. He had to do something to stop this, but he wasn't sure how.

He looked Yugi's destressed face, his eyes filled with sorrow, hope, fear, how could he read his eyes? It seemed that it was beginning to be easy to read Yugis' every emotion. One of his hands reached slowly to the small boys hand on Yamis lower leg. Mokuba's hand began to tremble softly as it came closer to Yugi's. He was beginning to feel the body heat between their hands mixing together. He was sure Yugi could feel something come closer to his hand. At the last moment, Mokuba choked, pulling his hand back to his body. His gaze falling back to Yami, his face becoming flushed. "Dont worry...he'll be alright Yugi.."he whispered, his ebony locks blocking his view.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:23 am
Yuugi glanced down at his hand, thinking he saw something moving, but there was nothing there. He heard Mokuba's soft voice, and turned towards him. He couldn't see his face, but something about the tone helped him find comfort somehow.

He sighed softly to himself again, and leaned his head on Mokuba's shoulder. "I hope so," he answered him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:22 am
Seto saw the two move from the corner of his eye, and heard something. If his brains ever registered what was said, they must have deleted it inmediatly because he was focussing on something else.
Yami's head was laying on his lap, fragile and silent.
"It will be alright. Just hold on." he thought so clear, that he could have sworn he just said it out loud.
When he realized his lips had not parted he realized this wasn't the case.

With his right hand, he stroked one of the blonde bangs out of Yami's face. He hadn't realized he wasn't this badly burned until now.
He didn't even feel it anymore... Not feeling burning wounds was a bad thing, he knew that.
Ah well.. yami's safety and health was more important to him anyhow.

He was about to ask the driver if they were almost there yet impatiently, but he knew very well it wasn't going to help them at all.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:40 am
(soooo saaad! D'= I love how we're all like... stepping up our game a little bit though. =D Btw: I have yet ANOTHER sad thing planned for later, but I don't want to tell you what it is. hehe.)

The cab driver was stepping on the gas as much as he possible could... He was almost afraid that he'd push it right out of the bottom of the car...

The problem was, was that the taxi didn't have that much perk to it. It took forever to speed up but slowed down just as quickly. He thought about slowing down a bit because he could see the hospital up ahead and the traffic was beginning to get a LOT more heavy.

Not to mention the scent of burning tires when he made a swinging left handed turn in an intersection.

He lifted his foot off the gas a little bit. They were still going very quickly, so he needed enough time to stop--he didn't want to kill anyone in the parkinglot or anything.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games