Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:00 pm

Arkanna raced through the forest, her eyes quickly scanning the passing scenery. Finally catching Seilene's scent she stopped and headed in that direction, unaware of Sora who had followed her.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:20 pm

Sora was a little far behind Arkanna, she made a quick turn which almost made her trip. Then started to race after Arkanna.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:06 pm

Arkanna jumped over some bushes and turned back to her human form before she landed. Standing straight up, she looks over at Seilene and Sulkrai, "Found you two.." she says and places her hands in her long sleeves.

Seilene smiles and looks over at her, still sitting on a rock above Sulkrai and playing with Sulkrai's short brown hair, "Oh hey sis!" she says happily.

Sulkrai who was in the middle of a book, mumbled and waved lightly.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:45 pm

Sora changed into her human and walked into the clearing with them getting the twigs and leaves out of her hair,
"Thanks for waiting for me.."
she muttered.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:26 pm

Arkanna looked over her shoulder at Sora, "You followed?" she asked lazily,"I did't know you did.." she admits. Then turns around and sighs in happiness and walks over to Seilene and Sulkrai, "Luka is back..." she muttered angrily. Sitting down by Sulkrai.

Seilene stopped what she was doing and waved at Sora, "Hey!" she grinned and it faded quickly away as she heard Arkanna.

Sulkrai jumped and looked at Arkanna. Her green eyes flickering with shock, anger, and many other small emotions.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:22 pm

Sora sighed at what Arkanna said first,
"That sure makes me loved...but we left poor Hero back there.."
but she grew quiet after when she metioned the wolf they encountered

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:30 pm

Arkanna looked back at Sora, "Sorry...." turning away, "Hero's a big boy..if he wanted to come he would have.." then looked at Sulkrai, "What do you want to do?" she whispered.

Seilene looked down and continued with Sulkrai's hair,"Arkanna don't be so mean.." she said trying to get shake off the fear she was feeling,"Come sit Sora!" she smiles, but watches how she was doing Sulkrai's hair.

Sulkrai rubbed the bridge of her nose, "I don't know....he's a pain that I don't know how to get rid of.." she whispered back. Placing a bookmark on her spot she closed the book and laid it at her side.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:06 am

Sora stood there for a second before sitting next to Seilene, listening to what they were going to say.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:30 am

Arkanna growled and crossed her arms, "We need to think of something fast..before he really does get a hold of Seilene..." she whispered and looked at Sulkrai, "I don't want that happening and neither do you.." she added.

Sulkrai closed an eye as Seilene ran her fingers through her hair, "Yes I know...but he knows about ever move we make....thats the bad part about old enemies..." she growled lightly.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:43 pm

Sora looked at Sulkrai and Arkanna, "I can help you guys if you like.."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:57 pm

Sulkria looks over at Sora and nods, "Good..then we have some new moves.." she grins.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:16 pm

Sora smiled softly, then looked around again, "Do you guys have any plans yet? Anything I should know about him?"

Nutella Mocha

xxViolaxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:12 pm

Desarai in her wolf form tread slowly and silently through the wooded area of the clearing. She continually looked about her unsure of where to tread unsure of her welcome. Desarai heard the trickling of water noticing that she was thirsty she glides towards the small brook her eyes lighting up when she saw it. She then sits upon her rump lowers her head carefully and begins to drink slowly savoring the coolness of the water.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:18 pm

Sora was running thourgh the forest, her blood red eyes watching everything, her sleek blood red fur straight as it usually was. Slowing her pace to a slow trot, she sniffs the air. Smelling a unknown wolf.

Nutella Mocha

xxViolaxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:23 pm

Desarai suddenly raises her head her nose twitchs smelling another. She rises up and looks around uncertain of what to do so she then shifts her legs and starts to look around her wondering who might be out there.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games