Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:42 am
Welcome to the guild Lyzzah. ^_^ *hands you a basket full of cookies* Enjoy the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:49 am
NAME: Hey, call me Alex
APPEARANCE: Blondish-red short hair
FAV. BANDS: Singers- Sarah Slean, Tracy Bonham
SEXUALITY: Feamle
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single ><
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Singing, art
PERSONALITY: Happy, spazztic, kind?
PET PEEVES: Spelling
LIKES/DISLIKES: Hot sauce on pizza is gooood, YAOI IS HAWT
REASON FOR JOINING: felt like it.  

Eiri_Yukis_LOVERGIRL

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:50 am
Eiri_Yukis_LOVERGIRL
NAME: Hey, call me Alex
APPEARANCE: Blondish-red short hair
FAV. BANDS: Singers- Sarah Slean, Tracy Bonham
SEXUALITY: Feamle
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single ><
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Singing, art
PERSONALITY: Happy, spazztic, kind?
PET PEEVES: Spelling
LIKES/DISLIKES: Hot sauce on pizza is gooood, YAOI IS HAWT
REASON FOR JOINING: felt like it.

Welcome to the guild. ^_^ *hands you a basket of cookies*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:53 am
lurichan
Welcome to the guild Lyzzah. ^_^ *hands you a basket full of cookies* Enjoy the guild.

Thanks for l'welcome~

Cookies!
-steals-
ninja  

[ - Lyzz Moo - ]

Audlin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:52 pm
NAME: Anniel will do.
APPEARANCE: yes.
FAV. BANDS: it's hard to choose favourites. I have eclectic tastes... anything from Tchaikovsky to Great Big Sea to Apocalyptica to Tori Amos and more besides.
SEXUALITY: yes.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like roleplaying, but I'm very picky about it. I'm into medieval history (just got my MA in that). I also like finding some of the wierd and wonderful oddities online.
PET PEEVES: Leetspeek, apostrophe abuse, some common 'urban legends' about my field of interest.
LIKES/DISLIKES: They're both very long lists! I like plants, most humour, art in general, good books, lavender, warm woolly socks, brownies...
REASON FOR JOINING: A friend recommended the guild as a place to find interesting discussion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:03 pm
welcome to the guild, have a cookie or 10.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Audlin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:54 pm
Thanks for the welcome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:14 pm
Howdy, newbies, your local SCA/ D&D nerd here to welcome you with doughnuts, as they are obviously superior to the cookie.

*offers*  

Your Night Surgeon

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:52 am
*glares at sirenstoy,* undermining the the strength of our welcome with doughnuts...he must be stopped. *shrugs and hten wanders off*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:00 am
NAME: Sarah
APPEARANCE: If you must know
MARITAL STATUS: Single, but don't start pming me just yet. I'm currently interested in someone.
FAV. BANDS: Hm...that changes every week, but Sleater-Kinney is definately in the top spot, and I've been in a Voltaire kick recently. My tastes range from classical, to riot grrrl, to punk, to emo, to harcore, to showtunes (yes I said showtunes) pretty much everything but rap, r&b, and country
SEXUALITY: Straight for the most part, but I guess I could be classified as bi curious? Ehh, sexuality is all relative anyway
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing (currently working on a bachelors in creative writing), art, anime/manga (obviously), philosophy, paganism, feminism, discovering whether people are really robots in disguise or not, music, the occult, the theater (kind of an actress as well sweatdrop ) oh yeah, and photography. Basic list, but I hate making these things
PET PEEVES: Stupid people, bad grammer, closed minded individuals, people who are self righteous, bible thumpers, whiny mallcore kids, bright lights, the summer, hot weather in general, people who do things for attention, druggies, ehh my list could go on and on really.
LIKES: Art, black and white photographs, corsets, Victorian and Medievil timeperiods, Tim Burton, writing, cool cloudy days, rain, roses, flowers in general, the smell of incense, candles, chocolate, warm fresh baked cookies, theater, Audrey Hepburn, classic movies, Marylin Monroe, music, the piano, the violin, the guitar, eyeliner, bohemian lifestyles, rejecting the conventional, random acts of randomness, romance, snow, moonlight, ugh I like alot of things ok?
REASON FOR JOINING: Found it through browsing around and decided to join.  

Saori Ayusaka

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:05 am
Welcome to the guild. ^_^ *hands over a basket of fresh cookies* I hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:43 pm
NAME:....Pete
APPEARANCE: curly blonde hair, hazel eyes, average height...thats about it.....
FAV. BANDS: way too many to list here
SEXUALITY: i am a dude...and straight.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: uh...trying and failing in real life
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, guitar, friends, walking around at night, and thats the jist of it
PERSONALITY: i am...unique! xp
PET PEEVES: you will figure out...eventually
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like girls, music, guitars, meeting people, my friends, and stuff. i dislike majority of jocks,, preps, country, and RAP!!! i hate that!
REASON FOR JOINING: thought it would be a cool place to hang  

ZippoDemon

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:10 pm
ZippoDemon
NAME:....Pete
APPEARANCE: curly blonde hair, hazel eyes, average height...thats about it.....
FAV. BANDS: way too many to list here
SEXUALITY: i am a dude...and straight.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: uh...trying and failing in real life
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, guitar, friends, walking around at night, and thats the jist of it
PERSONALITY: i am...unique! xp
PET PEEVES: you will figure out...eventually
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like girls, music, guitars, meeting people, my friends, and stuff. i dislike majority of jocks,, preps, country, and RAP!!! i hate that!
REASON FOR JOINING: thought it would be a cool place to hang

Welcome to our guild. ^_^ *hands you the customary introductory basket of cookies*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:55 pm
Welcome newer newbies! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

*offer doughnuts*  

Your Night Surgeon

Mars Barrex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:21 am
Well hello there.

NAME: Gary (or Emperor Magus Caligula depending on who you talk to)
APPEARANCE: Scruffy metal'er: baggy jeans, metal shirts/hoodies, boots, messy long black hair
FAV. BANDS: The big three: Pantera, (old) In Flames, Metallica
SEXUALITY: Male, straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: I think I've found someone
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, reading, rocking out, sleeping
PERSONALITY: Chilled, docile, the archetypal 'doormat' xd
PET PEEVES: People that laugh or shout at me because of the way I dress
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes: the path of least resistance, chilling, rocking to (but not comprehensively) metal, black metal, death metal, prog, rock, classic rock and classical music. Anything thats not (most) rap or r'n'b. Band clothing and jewellry. Chilling with friends and letting the future go hang as long as I'm having a good time with them.
Dislikes: Being woken up, chavs, (most) rap and rappers.
REASON FOR JOINING: Austin invited me biggrin

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games