Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GET TO KNOW YOUR FELLOW AUSSIES Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:10 am

Nope. I've stolen shoes, food etc from supermarket chains. They overprice some things so they deserve some loss. Haven't done it in a while.

Ummm...now a question...Uhhh...Alright a histroical question for ya. Do you think the church had a right to murder all the people they deemed witches?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:11 am

Nope, but I have done it bother. I used to steal tech decks from what ever department store I was in and then give them away at school. I also stole a couple of pocket knieves once.

Have you ever thought of becoming a police officer?

-editted- I don't think the "church" had a right to but there is not much we can do about it. For the most part those deemed witches were out of spite or just down right stupidity.

ManagerKyoto

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:18 am

Skip my question cry Ummm no I've never really liked cops, but after seeing Band of Brothers I wanted to jump out of planes sweatdrop But I've always had something to do with the army playing at the back of my mind.

I'll ask my question again. Do you think the church had a right to persecute and murder all the people they deemed witches?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:25 am

Sorry, I was away from my keyboard when I clicked post reply. So I shall make another question to replace the one I have already answered in my last post edit.

I do not think that the church had the right too.

How often do oyu eat pizza?

ManagerKyoto

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:29 am

Hardly ever. Maybe once every 3 months if that.

Dish of choice? A.K.A What do you like eating?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:32 am

Right now- pizza. Mainly Ham, Mushrooms, Onion and Tomato, on a thin base in a wood fire pizza oven. I love having a pizza ovenat work. I just make myself pizzas on my break.

You?

ManagerKyoto

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:46 am

That sounds like good pizza. Umm dish of choice...Roast pork with all the trimings. Crisp crackling, potato, corn, gravy and apple sauce. heart I love roast lamb with rosemary cooked in with the meat. Hmm all this talk of food is making me hungry.

Fave moment in history? OR where would you rather be, here in the present or a certain time in history?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:57 am

I would not want to live in any other period in time. I love this one. If I were to be sent backwards in time though, I would want to be sent to Medivel England. I love Elisabethian English.

Have you read The Cantaberry Tales?

ManagerKyoto

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:02 am

I never got to do that for school. I borrowed the collected works from the library in the old english and tried my hardest to understand it but I couldn't sweatdrop . I have more time now so I should try again.

You?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:00 pm

Um... I think I watched some of the miniseries on TV. Never read it.

Do you read on the toilet?

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:26 pm

bohemian_wild_child
I love roast lamb with rosemary cooked in with the meat. Hmm all this talk of food is making me hungry.

. . .

I am so hungry now.

No, I don't read on the toilet.

Actually, I read all the graphitti in the toilets at Uni.

Do you enjoy toilet graphitti?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:00 pm

Yeah, especially if people write responses to each other. Like"

"Tina sucks d**k"

"Not as much as you do, you big smelly whore." etc, etc.

Do you write any toilet graffiti?

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:50 pm

No, but I have thought about it.

You?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:23 am

No, I've thought about it, but I never had a marker with me.

Fave Queen song?

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games