Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:04 pm
(drew what should i post?)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:14 pm
((I would like it if you posted your people and kinda of broke into the huge battle at Roderick. You could start at the plains just at the foot of the mountain and all of the seige weapons firing off and how the waves of Cellective fly off and attack the mountain base. Stuff like that))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:14 am
Salfos had Isao levitate a egg quickly to them so there smell wouldn't be on the egg. Then they had her drop in the pack in the camera case and they ditched the cameras but kept the film. They made their way back to the wall.

Rikimaru and the DHSS knew they were getting closer to the OMEGA and still kept to the shadows moved a little quicker. Wanting to find some prey riikimaru was gettnig impatient hearing the battle outisde.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:32 am
((just for you Jake I am taking off the rules for you so you don't have to fight all weird like.))

The egg was fashioned well and hidden just right that no one knew. As you neared the walls you could see all of the guard out and ready. They weren’t looking for you but where sentryed on the walls as their job described them to do. It wouldn't be easy to get back over the wall with the 6 to 8 Dragoons near by patrolling.

As the DHSS moved closer you found a small patrolling squad moving away from you. They where heavily armored and ran in a tight group. Another was passing them and coming back up the way you where. Groups of soldiers could now be seen readying themselves to fight.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:27 pm
Joa-Boo
Hikari Harada
"i see." she looked up at the builiding then to the guards.
"is all of this really necessary? i'm a sage just here to check up on something, well more like someone. it's not like i'm mounting an attack." she said pointedly.
"and honestly holding a woman at gunpoint is quite savage don't you think?"

"protocol mamm, and don’t you know chivalry is dead. After so many women have learned to fight and hold there own there is no one unfit to have their face stuck with a gun when they travel on to private area’s. Who are you seeking out. You may not even be able to see them if they wanted you to.” the guard said. They pushed again to tell her to leave. Set up an appointment or something. No one enters through this door.

Aveleon nodds. "i see. well i do not get out often no need for me to learn to hold my own against brutes. a man named Joa-Boo is who i am looking for. is there a way i could meet with him?" she asked standing still and staring at each of them individualy.
"or is there a way he could meet with me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:41 pm
Joa-Boo
((I would like it if you posted your people and kinda of broke into the huge battle at Roderick. You could start at the plains just at the foot of the mountain and all of the seige weapons firing off and how the waves of Cellective fly off and attack the mountain base. Stuff like that))
Salin Van Dossel stepped down the ramp of his airship dressed in full battle dress. All around him thousands of Dark Hand soldiers where marking rank by rank out of the their transport to reinforce the Dark Hand forces already engaged with the Omega Alliance at Roderick. Gaint siege machines where being unloaded and prepared to unleash devesating salvos of fire and sharpnel onto the fortified positions of Omega Alliance. Behind him trailed his four personal guards followed by his group of trusted advisors. Salin smiled as the clinking of his metal armor klanked against the ground, it felt good to have his stuff back. His arm had his wrist blade and his rapier on his waist.

Six officers controling the already attacking forces greet Captin Van Dossel with a salute. "Greetsings men, I am Captain Salin Van Dossel and I am here to take command of this assult." All six officers immediatly responded with yes sirs before Salin contunied on, "So which one of you can give me a status report of the battle so far?"

A Lt. who happened to be an orc spoke up, "Sir our ground forces have been on two assults since the battle begin. Both times they turned back our men within an hour. We have lost a few thousand but with your reinforcements it is nothing serious."

Salin considered what the man told him, "Okay thank you. Go now, oversee the unloading of my troops while I dicuss with my advisors our course of action." The officers slauted Salin and left. Salin's 4 trusted adviors walked up; which consisted of Zaught, Splitjaw, Atias, and Crane. "So gentlemen what do you all suggest.

Unsurprisingly Atias was the first to talk, "I suggest using all of men and storming their lines and kill everything that dares stay."

Zaught just shook his head as Splitjaw cleared his throat to get their attention, "That would be foolish we would lose thousands upon thousands just reaching their lines and then thousands more taking them. These plain are only the first part of taking this fort. We need to conserve forces as much as possible." Atias scowlded at the naga as he shot down his idea.

Salin looked at Zaught for his opion, "Splitjaw is correct, I suggest a blitz and cut off reinforcements from their lines and dismountal them one by one."

"Will that be enough though Zaught? The Omega Alliance and well trained and determinded, simply cutting them off will not scare them into surrender and we still face the problem of losing thousands charging down the middel." Splitjaw added, once again the devil's advocate.

Zaught laughed as he was challenged, "True, true! The loss of thousands is unavoidable at this point. There is simply no way to capture this perticular land without it unless we are fighting unbelieveably weak willed Omegas."

Crane spoke up, "It is simple we pincher both sides with skeletal forces tricking them into realigning to counter attacks fromthe sides. Once they have realigned we send our real elite force straight through the middel. If they turn to face the oncoming force then our pincering forces will take them on an exposed side. At the very least all three forces will fight smaller than normal congegations of enemy force."

All 4 of the others stared at Crane in silence, he was the newest member of their circle but was already proving to be a valueable assest. Salin laughed, "That is great Ichabod! That should work. We catch them off guard or they split their forces to small to cause major damage. I take it we all agree? Speak up now if you have a problem with this plan or hold your tounges from here on out!" No one said anything as Salin turned to track down his officers to iniate the plan.

It took Salin and the others an hour to coordnate the troops into position for the attack. Splitjaw and Zaught where leading the pincher force on the left flank while Atias, in his relentless egarness, volunteered to take the right flank on his own. Salin and Crane were left to head the main assult force that would deliever the killing blow. Each flanking force had about half a dozen regiments of footsoldiers and half that again in archers and gunners. Salin's main force carried about two and a half times that supported by the Crane lead calvary.

Salin had an archer shoot up a flaming arrow signaling the attack. Vaguly in the distance Salin could see the pincher forces move forward towards the enemy pickett lines. He called out to his observers on scopes to tell him how the Omega Alliance was responding. The omega alliance was falling for the trap and were reposition themselves in a v shape, unfortunatly though the inside of the v was away from them and Salin's force would have to break through the point.

Raising his rapier Salin signaled his men to start marching as he spurred the side of his horse. His force was halfway to the point of the v before the Omega Alliance realised waht was happening. They had just started to turn to face the main force when the ground started to shake beneath everyones feet. The less cordnated soldiers started to fall over on both sides as the shaking became more intense. Suddenly mounds of dirt was shot into the air behind the Omega lines and voluminous roars echoed through the air as a mass of ant lions swarmed from the ground into the Omega Alliance's lines. The horrifying screams of the shocked Alliance members spurred the oncoming forces into a berserker rage. Salin beared his fangs and let out a demonic shriek as he sent his horse into a gallop. The men all around Salin let out similar shrieks and war shouts and started sprinting towards the disordery Omega lines.

Salin with the calvary lead by Crane were among the first to reach the battle. Salin watched as Crane decapitated the first Omega foot soldiers who tried to stand against the demonic horseman. While he was distracted by Crane a lucky stab from a Omega spear punctured the neck of Salin's horse, killing it instantly. Salin was flung fron his saddle as the rage of the battle intensified by the waves of the pincher forces clashing against the mass of bodies already engaged in combat.

The soldier who had stabbed Salin's horse left his bloodied spear in the horses corpse and drew his short sword and headed towards Salin. With a cruse Salin grabbed his rapier, which had fallen on the ground next to him. He shot up and met with a loud clang the short sword of the omega soldier. The two broke apart and sent low aimed blows at each other, once again clashing their blades. Salin tried smiled as the smell of blood flowed like sweet flowers into his nostrels. His fangs where at full length and he longed for blood. Salin snarled as he broke apart with his superior reflexes and tried to kill the insolent boy standing infront of him. Impressively the soldier parried his blow once more and countered with a blow to Salin's leg which he was unable to block. Salin howled in pain and in a fit of rage grabbed the soldier by his throat and threw him to the ground. This was a stupid mistake and the soldier was able to swing up with another low blow taking Salin in the thigh of the opposite leg. Salin's eyes buldged as the boy landed another blow to him, he reared back and slashed once more with all his speed and might, the soldier was not able to block the blow and his chest was cleaved wide open. Blood poured from the wound as Salin blocked out the rage of battle around him and knelt by his fallen foe. He perched his lip delicatly to the wound and started sucking. He drank a few mouthfulls of the boys blood before shooting up with another howl.

The battle had waged on around him and the dead of both sides piled up around him. Then Salin him saw the Cestrail Knight, the elite of the elite of the Omega Allinace, around him lay the bodies of a dozen fallen Dark hand foot soldiers who had feebly tried to stand against the knight. Salin took a deep breath before staring into the eyes of the knight in an unspoken challenge. Soldiers seemed to clear out of their way as the two walked towards each other readying their blades. This fight would be fast and fierce, unlike the sloppy battle he had had with the boy. He had feed and now could focus and was ready for the fight. As the two got mere feet from each other Salin dropped into a predatory crouch and rubbed his thumb up and down the hilt of his blade. All noise had quieted to a dull roar and the sight of soldiers fighting became a fuzzy blurr, only his challenger was in sight. Salin moved first by leaping forward in a testing strike. The knight easily parried and coutnered with a horizontal slice that Salin easily dodged. The two were merely testing each other at this point but that was soon to change. Salin hissed as he unleashed a salvo of striked from every direction at the knight. The knight parried most and the few he didn't merely bounced off the strong plate that her wore.

The knight sent two strikes that sent Salin back inches with each parry, the knight was stronger than Salin that much was for sure, but Salin was faster. Salin danced around to the knights back and racked his back with a fierce slash that dented the armor. The knight swirled around and pushed Salin back as he straightened himself out. Salin kept moving from side to side to keep the knight from gettign a good swing at him. Every time Salin went in for a strike the knight parried or was not strong enough to case damage. The battle had attarached a couple of onlookers who were at awe as the two masters danced the dance of death. Salin spun around the knight and laid another strike on his back tearing up the armor there once more. Swinging around again Salin avoided the knight's counter strike and he laid another strike into the back armor of the knight tearing it up further. The knight caught Salin on his next turn and slammed him into the ground. Salin groaned in pain as he felt the blood covered mud press up against his side. He knew some of his own blood must have been spilt onto the ground by now.

The knight stood in front of him and said in his deep proud voice, "Stand up knaive or I shall smite thee where thy lay." The knight raised his sword and waited for Salin's response. The onlookers on the Omega side where cheering for the knight while the Dark Hand soldiers where urgin Salin to rise and fight. Salin had shallow breath as he tried to lift himself up, the knight was strong, and his Salin was not a fighter like Zaught or Crane. He had reached his limits and he was going to die now. The knight called again for him to rise but Salin only grunted.

A voice rang out from the onlookers, "Salin Van Dossel stand and fight. You will not fail me again!" After a second Salin relaized the voice belonged to his lord Joa Boo (Drew you can decide if Joa Boo really sent him a message or if he is just hearing things) Salin felt a rage as he remembered the shame that had lost him his rank and disgraced his name. He would not fail again, he had to succed for Lord Joa Boo, for the Dark Hand, for Keasa and hell for Sereena. With a new wave of energy Salin shot up form the ground as the knight shot down his blade to smite him. Salin contorted his body around the blade and got away from him and came at him once more. His sword was easily blocked, but that was what Salin had wanted. While the knights sword was held up in the air against Salin's blade he drew his wrist blade on his off hand and stabbed up through the knight's neck piece and into the throat of his enemy. With a horrify gurgle blood spilled from his throat as the knight dropped to his knees. Salin ripped out his blade and smiled as he rested his rapier agisnt the side of his neck. He knew around him the onlookers where already starting to fight as he pulled his rapier back and swung it through his neck piece and cleaved the head off of the fallen knight.

Salin roared in victory as the morale of his men raised as their leader had slain the gaint knight. All around him the Omega soldiers where surround and killed one by one until everyone of them laid dead on the ground. Salin surveyed the ground, bodies where everywhere and he could tell the Omega had killed more men that they had to take the ground.

Claire walked up with a smile on her face and called to Salin, "Well my fellow Captain we did a mighty fine job here." She laughed as she stopped next to him and looked towards the base of the mountain fortress, "We are going to slaughter them. This is just the first step of our victory." Salin licked the blood off his arm as noncombatants moved onto the feild to retrieve the Dark Hand wounded. The rest of their forces and the seige weapons rolled up to relieve the worn out soldiers who had captured the plains. "Salin, Salin, SALIN!" Claire yelled breaking him of his day dream.

"What?"

"I think I will take point here. My collective will do nicely in the small quarters of the tunnel. Don't you think?"

"Possibly just don't become arragent. This was the first step and the easiest. It's only going to get a hell of a lot harder form her out." Salin turned and looked at the Celestial Knights body wondering how many more of them where inside the fortress waiting for them. He wondered how many more men where going to die today.

(Wow I can't believe I wrote all that in one sitting lol 4 pages in word and 2,408 words long))  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:06 pm
((that post was amazing...I loved it))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:08 pm
Joa-Boo
((that post was amazing...I loved it))

((working on getting one back to you))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:26 pm
((one of a few))

The shear terror of Dark Hand might unfolded into one of the most fierce alliance of fighting ever. With the course of a few days they had successfully overtaken the towns supporting Roderick, the reinforcement paths, and the plains in front of it. The only place left for Roderick’s sanctuary was in the heavens where they pulled all of their force. Inside the Omega base was a well engineered fortress designed to destroy all invaders once they got in. Fighting this leg of the war would be no simple task but more of a very lengthy process of highly developed fighting strategy.

Against the Dark Hand knowledge all of the walls inside the maze where movable. They conceived so many traps their wasn’t enough space on the control tops to fill with triggers. This base was as much living as the mech machinery controlling the library book shelves on the Fray Islands.

Roderick was crawly with the most holy of celestial nomads. There homeland was destroyed by Joa Boo and there was no way they where going to let it happen again.

"Light up men, we go to war this day and war comes to us. Give them nothing, and take from them, everything." A large Celestial Knight said pounding his fist against his sheild and calling for a rize in moral. The men around him echoed their supprot and marched for deffense.

Talim relayed her commands downward to the spires controlling the base floor. There was 4 levels or floors until the mass elevator that lead to the palace halls of Roderick. There, Talim waited in her full battle garment at ready with another one of her high time generals. Tantlus and Mardon where her main generals holding up the base. Tantlus was working his way on the floor level and orchestrating the waves of men ready to die for their beliefs and all of the seige machines waiting. Cold metal and iron bust turned at heavy, wating, waching, in sentry for the first target. At any suden sign a burst of endless flare bullets would mow down the area.

On the floor awaiting their destiny stood two older celestial knights in their full and best armor. They where backed by a pair of wizards from Fray and a white mage, and of course none of them would go anywhere without their groups of soldiers. It was a tight area but they spread out enough to asses the tunnels at all times and ready for whatever would come.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:52 pm
“The plan is simple and motivation even easier, keep them from getting to the next floor. Men, we face a force unlike anything we have ever seen. These aren’t just a bunch of brawlers put together. They are fueled by a passionate cause and they believe they are standing for what is right. Let them no evil will never stand at the face of good and stomp them back every time.” Tantlus spoke loudly to his men gathering on the floor level. Tantlus was a larger-more experienced celestial knight. He had gained the honor of General in the last few battles as he took on the Dark Hand in the dungeons and held them back with a small squad of 12 other knights. He was dressed in a bright red armor with gold lining and a long lance and huge shield that covered 110% of him from one side.

“Yes my lord, we have set up as commanded. The lines are ready and all triggers are at full circuit. They will be crushed before we even raise a sword.”

The single entrance to the front doors was covered heavily by a wall that did nothing but by time. Just inside was nothing but a straight shoot hall, thin, and long with many gun torrents based at the end that where ready to fire. Clogging the hall was the two knights, the soldiers, and the back up mages. They where the front lines and stood with great confidence in the efforts of everything else going on. They believed that they shouldn’t even have to raze a weapon but meagerly stand and look tough.

((make sure when we are going through this lets try to be as specific and detailed but not to much happens so we can get all of the triggers and plans straight each post.))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:09 pm
“This battle is critical to our efforts on keeping peace. We cannot let the Dark Hand win face here on Barosuk.” Talim spoke loudly to her court awaiting her continuous action and orders. “As lineage to Mitus and daughter of Saint Gloria I demand we are replenished and thickened with heavier reinforcements. It is vital that we do not lose Roderick and maintain an on going presence here on this continent.” Talim finished her words a raised her head to the opening through the ceiling. The clouds where open and a scope filled with another similar court found on Heaven 6 replied.

“It shall be promised, not an imperfect spirit shall walk that area so long as we sit here and over see.” there was a long pause until finally another voice sprang forth.

“It shall be done. As you say my God.” The voice recalled and the first to speak turned his attention to Talim.

“You will have the hands of God with you. Your power will reach no limit. Take our angels and do not fail us.”

Talim broke through with a smile. “Oh thank you, thank you lord. You are very gracious we will not fail you.” With her newly assigned strength she tore a pillar from the walls with her breath and disintegrated it with her words. She whispered the winds into violent weapons and tore hearts into pieces. “Yes this power, there will be none to stand in my way. The pathetic Dark Hand cannot take the entire might of the Omega Alliance.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:18 pm
Hikari Harada
Joa-Boo
Hikari Harada
"i see." she looked up at the builiding then to the guards.
"is all of this really necessary? i'm a sage just here to check up on something, well more like someone. it's not like i'm mounting an attack." she said pointedly.
"and honestly holding a woman at gunpoint is quite savage don't you think?"

"protocol mamm, and don’t you know chivalry is dead. After so many women have learned to fight and hold there own there is no one unfit to have their face stuck with a gun when they travel on to private area’s. Who are you seeking out. You may not even be able to see them if they wanted you to.” the guard said. They pushed again to tell her to leave. Set up an appointment or something. No one enters through this door.

Aveleon nodds. "i see. well i do not get out often no need for me to learn to hold my own against brutes. a man named Joa-Boo is who i am looking for. is there a way i could meet with him?" she asked standing still and staring at each of them individualy.
"or is there a way he could meet with me?"

"The best we can tell you is....no..... the man your looking for is the one who runs the entire Dark Hand. He is the most powerful man in all of Aeonce and there is no way he would come out here to meet with you. I guess you don't realy look like you could do harm. We will let you. But your on you own with finding him."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:47 pm
{{to Joa-Boo}}
"thank you, and i will not have much trouble finding him if i could find this place so quickly." she said pointedly.
she looked up at the gates and thought to herself. 'all i have to figure out is where to start'  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:55 pm
((Drew I need more to go on to start. If this is going to be as complicated as you are building it up to be it is going to take a lot of collaberation and planning. And decripition focused on the layout opose to what the people are doing))  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games