Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Marth_56 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting or not?
  Ya
  Na
  kinda
View Results

Digitized

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:29 pm
Rin Chambers
Yes, I regretted not getting Patamon int he beggining a forgot all about mutant digivolving. Nexy I'm getting Nyaramon, or something like that. The one that goes to OPhanimon at the end.

Ah owo So you're going to make a pair?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:32 pm
Yup. And if there's a tournament, then they shalll take it with force!!! twisted  

Rinexe

Digitized

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:35 pm
Rin Chambers
Yup. And if there's a tournament, then they shalll take it with force!!! twisted

Yeah, I plan on using the Digiegg of Darkness to change Shade, who will be in his Poyomon form when I do it, into Wanyamon :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:38 pm
Who's Wanyamon?  

Rinexe

Digitized

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:14 pm
Rin Chambers
Who's Wanyamon?

In-Training form of Gaomon :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:18 pm
Oh.  

Rinexe

keegy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:40 am
hey marth sorry i havnt been on latley i was at my days for a few days and he doesnt have a computer well he does but its a crap dial up connection and it has some kind of virus  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:49 am
keegy
hey marth sorry i havnt been on latley i was at my days for a few days and he doesnt have a computer well he does but its a crap dial up connection and it has some kind of virus
he's gone,he got hacked.  

Zephyr TruFeld

Digitized

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:52 am
Zepher Gale
keegy
he's gone,he got hacked.

Sadly ;-;

I miss him, he was a hyper ball of fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:03 pm
.............................................No. I don't think he'll be gone forever. I mean, Marth's our friend; he wouldn't just leave us like that just because he got hacked. I think that he just needs a bit of time, then he'll come back and hang out with us again. Everything will work out eventually, right?  

Chikyu Kodomo

Digitized

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:09 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
.............................................No. I don't think he'll be gone forever. I mean, Marth's our friend; he wouldn't just leave us like that just because he got hacked. I think that he just needs a bit of time, then he'll come back and hang out with us again. Everything will work out eventually, right?

I hope. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:04 am
if i know marth and im thinking like marth and he does what i would do i would make a new account send a message to me chikyu or raver get us to tell grand wing or sci or someone what happend and his new account send in a new request and hopefully be brought back in and maybe get all his arts back sounds like what i would do and marth and i are extremly similar especialy the hyper ball of fun part or tho my fun sometimes involves people getting hurt  

keegy

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:14 pm
...You're kind of a violent person. You know that, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:31 pm
yeh i know  

keegy

chevy0s

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:29 am
Zepher Gale
keegy
he's gone,he got hacked.

ZOmiGosh!!! R U SERIOUS???????!!! eek But, but, but, but, Marth is my best friend, he wouldn't just. . . . leave us, would he? cry  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games