Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:25 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
"I didnt die, i just went away temporarily." [forget the censor] *gives lola a big kiss* "i could never lose you and i knew that i would die so i prepared for it. and now lola, lets get out of here, i found a nice place, its back in sanctuary, its a big castle, owned by some guy named Necross, i wonder if he will let us buy it. "*walks off into the sunset carrying lola in his arms* "Hey Sora you coming, theres a skeleton that has the hots for ya back at the castle." *laughs* *opens a portal to sanctuary* so lola you go get settled in just ask a skeleton to help you find your room. im gonna go get my plans ready to free your brother from darkness, and to finish that Xemnas guy for good.
[Me: *Falls over and laughs like an idiot because you "forgot" the censor. * xD lol ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:11 am
[oh yeah well you know what sora scream , no seriously do you know what because i dont... sweatdrop ]

*walks into the room with lola and axel* jeez lola did you tear this place up all on your own? and wheres axel, theres a safe way to get him out, there are more heartless on the way. *looks down* oh i guess he fell through that hole. Skeletons, make a fishing pole out of yourselves, im gonna get hi outta there. *feels a grab on the skeletons hand and pulls* alright i got one *pulls axel up* you alright?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:26 am
*Appears* What did I miss?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:40 am
well this guy here, axel needs to get outside, and were being ambushed by heartless. my skeletons are holding them of as best as they can, but theyre slowly breaking through the defenses. so axel lets go *drags axel to secret passageway* go through here youll be safe. *goes back up to sora and lola* ok now to fill you in on the rest. lola now lives here with me, if you get my drift. and xemnas also lives here. and if you wish i have a bedroom in my castle for you. but for now im going to go search the castle for more heartless unless you have any more questions.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:05 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
well this guy here, axel needs to get outside, and were being ambushed by heartless. my skeletons are holding them of as best as they can, but theyre slowly breaking through the defenses. so axel lets go *drags axel to secret passageway* go through here youll be safe. *goes back up to sora and lola* ok now to fill you in on the rest. lola now lives here with me, if you get my drift. and xemnas also lives here. and if you wish i have a bedroom in my castle for you. but for now im going to go search the castle for more heartless unless you have any more questions.

sweatdrop No.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:25 am
ok good ill be right back. *runs down to the dining room and sees a skeleton* hey have you seen any heartless around here. can you sense any. ok good. *runs back up to lola and sora* no more. they all followed axel out. now sora would you like to live here with me and lola?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:46 am
"Yea sora, do you want to live here with us?" she asked smiling "its a really nice place, well except for the heartless intrusion, but other than that, its pretty nice"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:59 am
Aprilbaby1
"Yea sora, do you want to live here with us?" she asked smiling "its a really nice place, well except for the heartless intrusion, but other than that, its pretty nice"

Okay...  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:00 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

Okay...
"Thank you sora, its really nice in there, come on let us show you around"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:07 am
[Can you go to my profile? 4laugh I keep changing my videos. ]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:13 am
*looks at sora* ok sora now the room you are standing in that is completely destroyed was lolas bedroom, but she will be sleeping in my room tonight. my room is the one next door. your room is down the hall last door on the left. Tonight since lolas room is being repaired and my room will be taken by her, i will sleep in my lab. umm anything you need can be brought to you by a skeleton, just ask and you shall recieve. thats about all you need to know. oh and meal times are in the dining room at 8 am 12:30 pm and 8 pm. the dining room is on the bottom floor its really big and hard to miss.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:18 am
"yea my room is trashed" she said laughing lightly "well thanks for letting me use your room" she looked around "well im off to bed, its kinda late, Night Sora, Night Necross" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:28 am
Night, Lola. Necross, too *Goes to room and lays on bed* ...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:32 am
"night sora" she yawned and stretched "Night Necross, see you in the morning"  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:41 am
*walks to lab and lays down and seals the entrance* hmm i wonder... *opens bookshelf and walks through it* lets see the book of the necromonger.*grabs book* passage 4, love spells. nah lola already likes me. passage 8 becoming the master of puppets. must sacrifice a good friend. nope wont do it. passage 6 the puppet lord. must make someone fall in deep love with you. hmm i think i can do that. maybe...*goes to sleep and wakes up the next morning* ok so i have to make someone fall in deep love with me. oh dang its almost 8 better go wake up lola and sora. *runs upstairs*hey lola sora breakfast cmon.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games