Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:53 pm
I came only because I was drawn to the gem you have stored in this realm. I need not have come to this pitaful place otherwise. I still think you are pretty useless but for now I lead the way and you can follow. As an inferior of coarse, Lemorte' can tag along if he wishes as well. The best place to find another piece of the gem would be the Dream Realm. Oh...and one more thing, if you ever encase me in such a prison again. I shall make good use of the energy I drain from you.

Lemorte' led the way by opening up a portal directly to the kings palace. He grinned at Elena then turned away from them. Something obviously was funny to him that the others didn't pick up on. He seemed to be the first one that would be attacked if anyone was waiting for them. So he would also have to be the first line of defense. If someone tried to attack while he was exiting the portal this time he would be ready. There seemed to be a familiar voice coming from the other side of the portal. It was the lanced warrior that had combated Infinity in the white chamber.

What are you doing here Lemorte', "he spoke in a calm questioning manner"? There has already been a reaper come and go from this place. The guards were severely wounded and needed to be resurrected. I've been tending to the kings wounds after the attack. Whatever attacked here isn't around anymore. I can't imagine what such a beast would want with this area here, perhaps just to cause chaos and absorb some energy.

Lemorte' told Lance about what they had discovered in there journeys. The fall of Saiden at the hands of the very threat that he had just spoken of. As well as the devision of his soul into four pieces.

Lance nodded his head while he listen to him speak. This all seemed rather odd since there was already a search party out looking for him. He started to explain the information he had gathered on his side. The elders had split up to look for Saiden before he did any harm to the people of the land. He clearly was in pain when I last saw him. It was the opinion that a party split up and look for him. If someone found him a few others could teleport in to aid them. The energy given off by him in an attack would also send up a flare for all to follow. There was an increase in his energy for awhile, almost like he was getting ready to combat whoever did this. The energy was cut short though, the battle didn't last for long at all. I know it was one of the elders that did this. The problem is I can't think of a single one of them that could have generated the level of energy needed to break apart Saiden. If you have a piece of this gem I would like to see it so I know what to keep an eye out for. I suspect the culprit will have stolen one of the pieces to keep the gem from becoming whole. So whoever has a piece of the gem will be the one that did this.

Lemorte' cut him off in mid sentence as he began to speak. There are two pieces that are accounted for. A mortal from Earth has one piece of the puzzle. A half Immortal form the Dark Realm has another piece of the puzzle. Though I would still keep an eye on this one even though they are not the one that harmed Saiden.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:39 pm
Sil sniffled at the comment this being came with, "Even though I'm eleven I've already been immortal, your are probably a couple of hundred years old, and still half-immortal" she mumbled. she followed the group to the castle.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:31 pm
The King of Dreams sat on his thrown wounded. He told the group that the gem he had received was meant for Sil. He had taken the gem thinking they would not be able to keep it safe. So in return they were given the gem he was supposed to get to guard over. I was a fool, Sil seems to be more gifted than I in being a Guardian. My gem was taken, I also know who has the fourth and last piece. It was given to a neutral party that currently doesn't wish any member of our party harm. He held the wound on his chest as he looked up at Sil. I saw my attacker, I couldn't believe that he would do such a thing. From a boy he was such a prodigy, always ready to help those in need...A bolt of lighting struck him as he was about to reveal the culprits name. His disappearance looked like several blue butterflies as he vanished.

There was a bolt of lightning right in front of him. When the crash finished there stood the one that had caused all this to happen. It was Watcher, one of the few respected elders that were on Saidens side. But there was something different about his eyes. They glowed as though he had a galaxy hidden inside of him. With a raise of his hand he clenched the gem in his fist. It was completely clear meaning he had already syphoned all of the power out of it. Before he could attack another familiar face intervened .

The Scientist ran forward from the pillar he was hiding behind. He had originally come to study Sil and Lemorte's power in action. He had even taken an interest in Elenas strength for some reason. But that would never happen if he allowed any of them to come to harm. There would be no research, just the loss of a great study. He picked Watcher up by the collar throwing him into a white wall.

This only caught him off guard however. He didn't seem harmed in the least, but the attack had been stopped from happening. Now it was up to the four to combat this demon for there own agendas. Unfortunately the agenda of all in the party was not known. So there was an uncertainty as to who was friend and who was foe.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:01 pm
Sil silently put the top onto the bottle, she was soon overwhelmed with excess magic, she started replicating, she was again stunned to find that she didn't replicate only herself, but also her powers, again she had the now familiar feeling of being the world, All of her clones was equally strutting with excess magic, she started by herself and started to contain the magic within herself this in turn lead to her bodies finding interesting uses for the excess magic, she found that it healed her body completely she didn't even know she was wounded, but a slightly foggy gas surrounded her clones, this would be the impurities that was littered through their bodies. As the last of the impurities was filtered out of her bodies she was stunned, she now again couldn't sense the limit of her magic chambers. She started the most powerful technique she knew she had within milliseconds the full fledged orb that Saiden had thought her to produce, she wondered if the trap she had set for whomever tried to get her piece of the puzzle would work. the piece was also somehow replicated. the room was buzzing from the noise the orbs made, suddenly the room became totally silent.

Her guide had stopped time, "You chose a rather interesting material for your weapon" he said, the little boys eyes were glowing not unlike Sil's used to when she didn't hinder them and she felt pride. "Sil, you have chosen one of the most powerful materials known in the universe to create your deathbringer from. To materialize this weapon you won't need to go through this process again, however if you want to change the form or create more, you'll need to.You must remember that this is your weapon, and if anyone else touches it, you can however hinder it from harming your loved ones in battle, but if you let your thoughts wander, this weapon wil surely mean the downfall to them, and maybe your opponents. You'll also need to be careful with it as you know the specifics of the material you have chosen, The material is something only one before you have been able to change, and he used most of his life researching to do it"

A second later time again flowed like it should, now, Sil stood there with a Katana in her hands, All of her hands held one, they had all started sucking in everything around her, Mil started concentrating on controlling the swords, slowly light and sound returned, she was again facing the enemy. the katanas were all pitch black. Her eyes glowed radioactive green.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:40 pm
Watcher didn't seem affected by the aura that surrounded Sil. He had not only his power but also the energies from the one that possessed him. A fourth of Saidens power was also his from the gem he had stolen. Watcher couldn't see a single thing that was going on. All he knew was the ones before him were in danger. This spirit had ahold of him and wasn't planning on letting go. He had been the perfect target for such a thing. Extreme potential and ability as well as the respect off his community. He could move around without raising too much suspicion and he could even trick those that followed Watcher into protecting him. Not that he needed it, the lands strongest had fallen at his hands. Now there were only a handful of people who were on to him. He had purposely shown himself to dispose of them.

Lemorte' attacked first making his scythe appear in his hands. He slashed at the foes belly as the possessed Watcher moved to the left dodging. He was then struck in the chest hard causing him pain.

Elena was next on the attack, there method was close to Sils. She stood back and began to chant as there energies began to climb. There skin became silver then began to transform into even more formidable heights. She knew this wasn't one to be attacked directly yet. It would take a joint attack from more than one of them to stun him. Lemorte' was already buying them time to gather energy. Since he was the most experienced of the group he felt a burden on his shoulders to keep his team out of harms way. The only way he saw in this case though was to take the lions share of the punishment so the others could continue the battle. He could take quite a bit and this foe wasn't letting up for a second. The possessed Watcher pointed his hand at Elena. A large energy blast was sent there way with he ran in the way of. Lemorte' gritted his teeth from the burns then began to channel his own high level attack. This opponent was only fighting with 10% so far and he knew this. He stayed on his toes waiting for another attack on another member of his party.

The Scientists method was odd but effective. Instead of charging an attack he focused his energy on Elena and Sil. All he knew about there abilities started pouring into there minds. He was using his energy to awaken there greatest forms. Nothing short of there best would be good enough in this battle.

Lance teleported in striking Watcher hard in the middle of his back. He shouted the words knights strength. Suddenly his muscles began to increase, he was using his magic as brute strength. He continually assaulted the target as Watcher just stood there grinning. He would soon go on the offensive. Lance and Lemorte' would be the first to be thrashed and tossed aside by his power. Then the Scientist would be next on the target list. He saw him as a threat, unlocking Elenas and Sils hidden energies would make this battle much more difficult.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:56 pm
The several Sils standing in the room with each their own katana stood there and was ready to fight, they started moving together, even though there was a good ten or twenty, Sil controlled them all perfectly, and guessed that she could easily control more, the army started swarming around the foe, lashing the swords between her team-mates, making small cuts with her swords, each time she hit the enemy, she felt the swords not cut, but suck, the sword would force ably remove the alien energy that should have been there. She knew what this material could do, and guessed that a well placed stab could be enough to kill any foe, the moving Sils could best be described as a cloud because of the speed of which she moved, Sil could feel that there was someone else there, he or she was like herself the world, this creature seemed to be the perpetrator. One of the Sils jumped closer than all the others and made herself ready to stab the watcher, if she got in the stab she knew who'd be killed since she looked upon the watcher as her friend.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:14 pm
The dark figure grinned then let go of his hold over Watcher. The blade struck him hard on his right shoulder. It would be up to Sil to ghost there attack at the last second or not. He stumbled forward as the figure formed behind him. It was the same presence that had been there tormenting Saiden. Back in the white chamber his energy had climbed to great heights. The figure had tried and failed to escape from his alternate reality. Where he was originally the being couldn't harm or interact with anyone on there plain. This had been a set up that Infinity planned all along. He wanted Saiden to use the height of his power because that meant there was an chance to summon someone that could combat him. Infinity had been slain by that very demon he helped summon after freeing them. He couldn't aid the beast in this battle because of that unfortunate setback. But the beast was done playing with his food, he stepped through time like a doorway moving two-hundred years into the past. Then walked into the present after moving next to the scientist. He was the easiest target since the man was not defending himself. If his end were to come he would accept it having aided in this rare battle. The creature opened its mouth as a substance shot out of it. The ooze came in contact with the Scientist and immediately started to melt him. It was as though he was eaten and being digested by this creature. His energy was fading on par with his body, once the creature had finished him off he could absorb him to use as he wished.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:26 pm
Sil continued to cut the creature, but soon enough he vanished, Sil had sucked up all the knowledge the scientist had, it was as if he knew he was going to die shortly, Sil saw the creature appear, she thought of where she wanted to be and all of the Sils left their place in a big black fog, Sil used one of her new abilities and put the creature in a virtual reality, he would know as soon as he tried to use any of the knowledge the scientist had, she already in front of the creature, and held out one of her many swords, she released the sword a little bit, and the shot was almost sucked up, a bit of it graced the targets chin, Sil immediately chopped away the melting part and turned around to face the creature, "How dare you attack my future teacher?" she said in an angry tone, her eyes glowing red.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:09 pm
The creature laughed at Sils comment. Ha, this person become your future teacher. You would be nothing but a lab rat to him, he may have an unusually high amount of knowledge even for his time. But the old Scientist has only a small fraction of the experience. He may never come to understand all that he knows and that for him in eternal torture. And at the same time it gives him a reason to get up in the morning. I you want to see Saiden so badly, then I shall grant your wish. I will battle you in his form with the vary attacks he used against me. He transformed before there eyes into the form of Saiden.

Suddenly Elena became enraged, there energy started to spike as the air swirled violently around them. The ground around them crumbled as if an earthquake had hit around them. She began to float in the air as there eyes started to glow. She held out here hands, a force of dark energy started forming along with there magic in front of them in a large ball. There gem began to shine brightly as they did this. The Scientists gem and Sils as well appeared before them and disappeared inside of them. The feeling wasn't dark, it was warm yet defensive. Saiden was trying to help them in this battle to the best of his abilities. The creature backed off, it knew this wasn't going to end well. Then the creature got an idea, he grabbed ahold of Lemorte' holding them in front of him by his collar. What are you going to do now, you can't ghost such energy as that. If you destroy me now he goes too. Lemorte' had only sorrow in his eyes, he was ready for his end if it meant the destruction of such evil.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:35 pm
Sil didn't need to be asked twice, All clones struck at the same time with each their own sword, they cut right through Lemorte, and hit the creature, but like the watcher Lemorte was left unharmed, this was due to the fact that Sil was concentrating on her friends, and Lemorte was one of them, twenty swords cut through Lemorte, but none harmed him, the creature that was holding him however was doing allot worse it seemed, "These blades are made of an extraordinary material" Sil said in a matter-of fact way, "And I can control whoom they hurt" she said "to some extent" she added silently in her mind.

"Everyone I meet I believe I can learn something from, so therefore, every new person I meet I have decided to call teacher, now, If you would excuse me I have another teacher to take care of" she said and turned her back on her foe, one of herself grabbed Lemorte and thought herself out of the way, hauling him with her. As Sil was walking away, she held her hand on the swords hilt ready to counter an attack if there would be one. but she thought that this battle was over.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:13 pm
A terrible look came over the face of the creature. He looked like a cornered animal, very cross and dangerous. To him this was the end but there was still his trump card he was yet to play. Suddenly time ripped all around him causing a wind to pull everyone toward him. If one were to fall into one of those holes they could be transported to any random time. Anywhere as well, you could even end up in the middle of a canyon or stuck far below the earths crust in its core. All of the creatures energy appeared overhead as he mounted for his final attack. RAAAAhhhhhrhh, I shall take you ALL out with one blast. It was an insanely large ball of dark energy, there was no way any of them could dodge this blast. It had such a force that even time traveling would not allow them to dodge the blast. It ripped apart the sky around him as the ball floated there above him. There was only one option left to the party, they had to somehow deflect or overpower the blast. This attack would do significant damage regardless of what was done. But who knows what could happen if that thing detonates. Think about it, creatures from all times running rampant through the land. As well as many humans that would be preyed on. There was no choice at all but to fight, even if the group could somehow find a way to escape. It would be at too great a cost.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:33 pm
Sil was watching this from the world's view, all her clones except from the one transporting Lemorte turned around in sync, held their swords towards the ball, and released their form, "I gave you a second chance, and you still threw it away" Sil said and then there was silence, all sound light, and even time seemed to be sucked up by the swords, however the world and her friends were in one piece, this material she was controlling was black holes, this meant that nomatter what type or how powerful a blast this creature made, it would be sucked up. "The reason I was able to turn my back upon you, was because I wanted to give you a second chance, the reason I knew I could do this was that I had realized exactly what material my sword is composed of, It's material pulled directly from a black hole. which means you can pull as much energy you want out, It's still going to be absorbed." She broadcast to this creature in a sad tone. she had really hoped that this creature wouldn't take his life for granted, which it seemed as he did. Three of her clones went behind the flank of others and put up a blue-ish shield, this was the same that her ancestors had put up to protect her earlier, they extended the shield to contain the king, as well as all their friends. one of them asked Lemorte, "Are you alright?" another went over to the watcher and started concentrating on her palms, excess magic flew from her palms and onto the watcher, his body shook as the magic forced his cells to heal, suddenly his body started jerking and he started spouting words in several different languages, he also produced a cloud containing impurities. She sat there waiting for him to wake up. The blue shield kept everything on the outside on the outside, and everything on the inside on the inside. Sil was awestruck that she had become so terribly powerful in such a short time.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:54 pm
The creature cackled in an insane and scared way. There was no way out for him and no reason to make peace with this world. The elders only wanted his destruction, it had been so since he stepped foot on this planet. The watcher had even shown sympathy for his plight. He knew how poorly Saiden had been treated all his life because of what he was. He also saw something in him that he couldn't quite explain. This creature had no reason to remain in this world but every reason to hate it. And then there were those that were alright in his eyes. Even though he couldn't understand there compassion he accepted it. But such things would never come to pass, the only memories he would ever have of this land was his coming. Followed by a battle almost immediately from someone he thought would understand better than anyone. And a swifter persecution of him as the masses hunted for him. The Scientist and Elena both fired there best attack at the creature. His life flashed before his eyes and for some reason all around could see what he was seeing. It started with his existence with many like him. His childhood friend which left the land for this place. And in the end there was no one, even his kind needed something to survive. He was consumed in the blast that had been fired at him. His gem dropped from his hand as his hands became stiff. Now Saiden could become whole again now that all the pieces of the gem had been gathered. And from the looks of things, nothing but accusing glares came from the elders that were watching the fight. There was no sympathy in any of there eyes because none of them understood or knew of what he had gone through.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:23 pm
After her blade had devoured the dangerous blast that this creatures death had created, she walked over to the king, dispersing her shield and the clones, she walked up to the king and healed him, after the king she did the same for Lemorte, "Now, If the council will get their asses here, so that we can start putting Saiden back together again, Since I am in a really bad mood right now and I guess they wouldn't want me releasing a fully fledged black hole here." Sil said in a moody voice, they had made her do their dirty-work and this was going to get bad for them if they didn't do as she wanted, she was only eleven, and already she had stared someone in their eyes while they died. Her guide again stopped time, "Nice work Sil, I didn't think you had it in you, not only were you able to control your swords, you minimized the damage to only that one creature, we are adding a slip to your account so that makes it five, we will also upgrade the protection charm on your world.

This will make you able to protect against even these elders with a far less energy-requirement than before." Sil listened to her mentor, and then asked "What is a slip? Since I first heard the term I have been wondering" the little boy answered, "A slip is another shot, If you ever come to blow up the world, the universe, anything on that scale, one slip is what it costs to restore everything. Sil, you need to be careful, the path to power that you have chosen is the one that grants this the fastest, you are by far, the brightest student I have ever had, at eleven and able to become immortal. We do support you on your decision to threaten the council, as even though they are able to control time, that won't matter around your sword, as even time is eaten." The little boy started time again, and lingered enough for Elena to see his grim smile and then he vanished in a swarm of pitch black bats.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:46 pm
Kechero
LanceCalvis
As he ran up the steps he shouted at the group following him. Go out the back door and flee into the forest. You should be able to make it to the town from there with the three of you. I'm going to create a diversion, most of the higher ups would hesitate to attack me. But they wouldn't think twice before going for you or your parents. I will cover you while you make your escape into the woods. I will not be following you however. Take care and make your escape quickly.

Suddenly there was the crash of a window on the second floor. An unknown voice could be heard from the upstairs. Crushiartis!! the sound of a spell could be heard being cast by the figure. Sirius voice couldn't be heard anymore. Just the shouting of angered Dark Wizards.

she pushed her parents out the door, against thair protest, then she ran to help Sirius, she fallowed down the hallway to find him on the floor, she looked up but to late, she was shot back and she hit tha wall hard, she shook her head and looked up, a death eater was standing befor her she luckily dodged a spell and sprang up, her hand shacking, she rased her wand and yelled "STUPIFY!!" he fell but others where coming, she tryed to lift Sirius but he was too heavy, "wingardriun leviosa!!!" he lifted and she helpped him out the door, but befor she could go herself she was grabbed by the hair and dragged inside, a flash of light later and she was screaming, a horrible, scream that would make the hairs on your back stand up, there was a thud and then no more,

(i heart Puppys!!!!!)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces