Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:59 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she stands in front of her father and shoots a beam of red energy "thats for poisoning me" she yelled then kicked him "thats for trying to kill me" she stood above him "and this, this is for trying to turn me into a monster" she grabbs a stake and kills him, she walks away watching him perish to dust, she walks out of her castle, her little brothers following behind her

*Like all elves do For their friends when they save them a peace of her soul is now inside her, she speaks to her through her mind*
'How are you doing? Im glad you defeated your father'
she doesnt speak, she holds out her hands and both her brothers took it, tears streaming down their faces "everythings going to be okay" she said to them, trying to make them stop crying, she hugs them both
"we miss daddy" the two boys cried, hugging her
"i know" she said as tears started to run down her face
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:59 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen peaked intoo Saria's mind with the words*

"do you need any assistance?"

*She speaks back*
'Im fine, sister, We are back at his house now come join us please'

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:06 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Saria looks at him "Im sorry, Im so sorry, I didnt mean to, get hurt and cause you so much trouble" She says weakly
hige heaks her shest completely and then works on her arm half dead from energy loss
im...going to sleep.....for weeks after this

"I'll take care of you, Dont worry, anything you need, or want...I'll be there" she says gaining her energy back
the skin covered the area the arm was suposed to be and he fell over at the brink of death from the massive amount of energy he gave up
nigh......
he falls asleep

She sits up and goes to his side and puts her hand on his cheek and Heals him "You didnt need to give me on this energy" She then picks him up and sneeks back to the Bar and puts him in his bed and Sits by his side
hig moves around slightly in his sleep
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:08 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Saria looks at him "Im sorry, Im so sorry, I didnt mean to, get hurt and cause you so much trouble" She says weakly
hige heaks her shest completely and then works on her arm half dead from energy loss
im...going to sleep.....for weeks after this

"I'll take care of you, Dont worry, anything you need, or want...I'll be there" she says gaining her energy back
the skin covered the area the arm was suposed to be and he fell over at the brink of death from the massive amount of energy he gave up
nigh......
he falls asleep

She sits up and goes to his side and puts her hand on his cheek and Heals him "You didnt need to give me on this energy" She then picks him up and sneeks back to the Bar and puts him in his bed and Sits by his side
hig moves around slightly in his sleep

She is sitting on the Floore leaning on the Side of the Bed she feels it move but knows he is sleeping she closes her eye's and Falls asleep

iLacey

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:19 pm

*logen came intoo the house, jumping to saria's side and she make her feel confertable and have saria's head in her lap, she brushed her hair loveingly and said:*

"im sure it will be all right"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:21 pm

she wiped their faces and takes their hands "we cant stay here anymore" she walks with them to the town to buy them some things "come on, you both need some clothes" they walk to the market, just as the sun rises

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:24 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
*logen came intoo the house, jumping to saria's side and she make her feel confertable and have saria's head in her lap, she brushed her hair loveingly and said:*

"im sure it will be all right"

Saria in her sleep says "Im sure too, I just want to make sure..."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:36 pm

The sun Rises and Saria wakes up She gets up and gets a pillow and blanket for her sister and lays her down
Saria then goes into the kitchen and gets Ice Cold water then poor's it down Hige's Throat makeing sure he doesnt Choke or cauph it up

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:37 pm

g2g for a while kk ^^ mrgreen rofl emo
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:38 pm

[sleep i must!]

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:39 pm

(aww, okay later) she looks around "okay, i have enough, go run and pick out a toy you want" she says to the two, showing them the toys stall "ill be waiting here okay" she smiles softly and puts her sunglasses on, a little weak from her battle with her dad, she sighs
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:51 pm

*she sleeps with the pillow under her head, logen say:*

"good night"

*Logen started sleeping to restore her power*

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:56 pm

she crosses her arms tapping her foot, she looks around seeing if she knew anybody, she sighs and looks at her 5 year old brothers, she bought them their toys and went to look for some clothes for them
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:08 pm

phar sat with his new brood the colors were forgottin the group had black, gold, white, copper, blue, bronze, green, brass, red, and silver they all sat bye each other singing the words to the song of reberth the god Nural would walk and remake the world.

King Phar

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:58 pm

Saria strenched and sat on the Edge of the bed Where Hige is sleeping and looks down at him "I Hope you are haveing a Plesent Dream" She says giving him some water
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games