Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:17 pm
Kiera has tear's of pain falling down her face "Hey, Kira please dont Cry...Come on, Please?" Kiera reply's "I just wanna fill in this Hole, I feel so empty inside...I want to feel...So the Only way is to Cry"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:17 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she struggles "let me go, i can be stuck here with her" she said pointing a finger at her "shes crazy"

ok keep saying that and you will only make her madder and meke her try to kill you ok
she sticks her tounge at him then sighs "alright" she struggles again "let me go now"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:18 pm
Hannah sits on her bed, takes her knees up to her chest, sobbing softly. "I don't remember anything... yet I'm so sad..... why..?" she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:19 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kiera has tear's of pain falling down her face "Hey, Kira please dont Cry...Come on, Please?" Kiera reply's "I just wanna fill in this Hole, I feel so empty inside...I want to feel...So the Only way is to Cry"

*Logen came up behind her and said:*

"there is many things you can do to get rid of your emptyness inside!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she struggles "let me go, i can be stuck here with her" she said pointing a finger at her "shes crazy"

ok keep saying that and you will only make her madder and meke her try to kill you ok
she sticks her tounge at him then sighs "alright" she struggles again "let me go now"
can you say it nicely
he grins showing his wolf fangs  
she thinks she had problems but im the one being called crazy! * she mumbles quietly* little miss innocent * she mumbles*  

FoxyLadyCall911

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:21 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

can you say it nicely
she stares at him wide eyed "ahh" she screams struggling again "please dont eat me"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:22 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"I just...Wanna feel, I dont have any Emotion's but Sarrow, I would like to be alone please..." She says and get's up and goes DEEPER into the FOREST!  

iLacey

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:28 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"I just...Wanna feel, I dont have any Emotion's but Sarrow, I would like to be alone please..." She says and get's up and goes DEEPER into the FOREST!

*there was something weird about Logen, she didnt move from Kiera's eyesight even if she had her eyes closed, logen said:*

"there is more then sorrow, it is just you that havent analyzed the other feelings yet!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:30 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

*there was something weird about Logen, she didnt move from Kiera's eyesight even if she had her eyes closed, logen said:*

"there is more then sorrow, it is just you that havent analyzed the other feelings yet!"

"Look can I please just be alone to Gather My thought's I appreciate your Kindness but...I just need to be alone" She says trying to get away from her  

iLacey

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:31 pm
* after she finishes mumbleing madly about angel she sighs* * she shakes her head slowly and closes her eyes*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

can you say it nicely
she stares at him wide eyed "ahh" she screams struggling again "please dont eat me"

im not going to eat you got that  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:34 pm
Kiera Finally Get's away from Logan She falls onto a Rock and begin's to Cry again  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:35 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

can you say it nicely

im not going to eat you got that
she looks at him "dont yell at me" she said hitting him, she sighs and stops struggling "let me go" she cried, she struggles again "why wont you let me go?"  

Aprilbaby1

poopman6969

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:35 pm
FoxyLadyCall911
* after she finishes mumbleing madly about angel she sighs* * she shakes her head slowly and closes her eyes*

HI.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games