Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:43 pm

(Yea, Ami needed him anyway, she can't leave Caesar, and wont . Besides, they were really good friends wen they knew eachother)

*Amiko closed her eyes and took in the warmth of the sun*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:45 pm

((Is that a yes that night should come back?))

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Caesar noticed her looking deep in thought and didn't disturb her. Instead he tore into the deer hungrily.
Raven was impressed and ran off pretending he could fly.
Mist nodded and joined Caesar.
BlackRain looked at Storm,"I love you and I never want that to change."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:49 pm

(Yep)
*Amiko heard the meat being torn and smiled slightly knowing she was helping more then just Caesar. She breathed deeply and let her muscles relax as she sat there*

Amiko Hazitie

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:49 pm

"I love you too." Storm barked as she nudged her face into his fur. Her eyes looking at his amber ones. "And If you don't want that to change, then don't go killing yourself trying to save me." The image of Hogan flashed in her mind. "But, I appreciate the concern. But, your mate isn't as delicate as she looks."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:53 pm

((his eyes are yellow))
"Oh well don't go beating everyone up now," he replied teasingly.
Caesar finished and limped over to Amiko,"Are you ok?"

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:56 pm

((sorry!))

Storm grinned. "So you get to have all the fun?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:57 pm

*AMiko slowly opened her icey blue eyes. She smiled wwarmly and licked his muzzle clean* Yes my love. I just....*She sighs softly and stares up at the sky* I miss my 1st pup. he would have been 2 years old today. *Her eyes saddened slightly* Then i see this pack...and realise...im only here...because of u. they don't need me, they have eachother...*A single tear falls from her eyes*

Amiko Hazitie

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:01 pm

(k i am just walking in lol don't judge me)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Mist overheard and went to Amiko,"Thats not true. I heard Raven talking about you. He thinks your brave and he wants to be like you. He idols you. If you left he'd miss you."
Caesar licked her muzzle,"Its ok. Later you might have new pups who will also love you."
BlackRain smiled charmingly,"Of course not. But your too busy admiring my good looks," he loved playing around with storm. He loved to make her laugh.

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Storm opened her mouth to say something but heard a howl from a wolf not far away. "Let's go!" She raced away following th sound of the voice.

((Its Night!))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:06 pm

*Amiko nuzzled into Caesar and smiled warmly*I Thank you Mist....but it feels...like you could all survive without me...she stared at Caesar with love and hope in her eyes* Thank you....
Honsetaly...I loved Jared so much...he's y i was caught so many years ago...*She stared at the ground*

*Amikos ears perked hearing the howl*

Amiko Hazitie

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:10 pm

Sapphire saw Amiko and Caesar togetherm Sapphires eyes turned back as they filled with tears, Sapphire ran off into the trres
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:13 pm

*Amiko noticed the new wolf. she slowly stood and sniffed the air confused*

Amiko Hazitie

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Sapphire sat on top of a tree and cried. She knew it was all her fault she had left and he would probably be happier with her, she would just go back to being a friend less loner.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games