Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:44 pm
"Oh..." Sh elooked at him confused, "who am I?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:07 pm
"Youre kidding right?" Necris hoped that she was kidding, or maybe not... maybe he could detach himself from her and it would be like they'd never fallen for each other. But...he loved her too much to do that. "Your name is Zatchin. I'm Necris. I guess youd call me a really good acquaintance, or your boyfriend."  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:54 pm
"Zatchin..." She tested the name out. "Why am I holding a weird blade and staff?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:00 pm
Necris thought to himself. 'Well, so much for kidding...' "The staff summons monsters, and the blade is the keyblade. It can destroy heartless." Necris thought that maybe he could train her to use his fighting styles... "But put those away for now. I want you to do exactly as I do." Necris began throwing punches and kicks slowly so Zatchin could follow along.  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:11 pm
She smiled, "I remember how to fight. But......strangly, nothing else."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:21 pm
"Well, it was worth a try. So what do you want me to tell you about yourself, or me, or well anything you have questions about?" Necris smiled at her. He knew that this was a new start for her and he would be there to help her through it.  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:28 pm
"You and me........love each other?" She smiled kindly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:37 pm
Necris smiled back. "Yes, we do." Necris was going to lean over to kiss her but then he realized that would be wrong until she got most of her memory back. "Wanna go for a walk?"  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:49 pm
She smiled, "okey."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:01 am
Necris took Zatchins hand. "So do you have anything else you wanna ask about?"  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:10 am
A rather average looking heartless watched the two as they spoke. This creature was in fact someone that had fallen into darkness recently. Although his physical form was that of a heartless. The mans heart had not yet fallen into darkness. But there was an odd feeling, despite his best efforts the man couldn't make sense of the emotions he was seeing. And slowly but surely he came to realize that he too would become like all of the other heartless soon..there was no escape.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:40 pm
"Where are we? How long have we known each other? Did we like each other from the beginning? Do we havd any comrads with us?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:45 pm
"Well, as far as I know were outside some village. We havent known each other for an really long time, but just long enough for love to bloom. I liked you from the beginning. Not sure if you felt the same but you probably did." Necris did his hero pose. "I mean who could resist this much coolness in one package. And we do have comrades, I dont trust a single one of em though. Truth be told, I'd rather strike them down now while they dont expect it."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:47 pm
"Don't think we didn't hear that." Zach grinned.  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:52 pm
She smiled and raised an eyebrow, "sure, sure. You are very attractive, I'll admite." She laughed.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff