Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:19 pm
(no lolz they are guys. guys i dont even know and its creepy its jus me and my cuzin cierra, the only two girls here so err yea, i have mean brothers XP)

When she sees him walking towards her she starts walking backwards, keeping her eyes on him before turning and running, giggling a little  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:26 pm
(Right, right. So, a bunch of people you don't know? Go up, meet them. If you don't like them, call them Smeg heads and no one will know what you mean. Also say Goramit once and see if anyone knows what that means.)

He ran towards here, trying to think of a way to end without hurting her and or one or both of them being on the ground.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:47 pm
(jus two, and i dont go and meet my brothers friends, its weird and well ugh lolz and well now their gone so im good ^_^, smeg heads lolz and Goramit.....hmm )

she looks behind her and then quickly turns the corner, almost running into it "woah" she looks around before running and almost falling into the hole that walt had made during the party "holy shoot" she said looking down it and stepping around it  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:07 pm
He runs along the wall planning his move to edge into her, thusly doesn't need to avoid the holes.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:10 pm
"stupid hole" she muttered and starts running again, she turns down another hall but its a dead end "crap' she looks around before trying the doors, she bites her lip and opens a door, locking it and closing it before running into another door and hiding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:19 pm
(Wait, did you fall in the hole or just get tripped up by them?)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:22 pm
(no, called it stupid cuz she almost fell in it XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:32 pm
(ah.)

He heard the door locking and went over to it and tried it. "OK, I can't get into the door. I give up, you win. Be glad I'm not mean, or a serial killer or something, or I would find a way around. But, this is reminding me too much of thrillers and horror films, so I just want to stop now, if it's alright with you."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:36 pm
she quietly steps out of the other door and walks up to him, his back still to her, she jumps on him "okay, but i win" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:44 pm
Laughing, he said, "I said you win."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:51 pm
she giggles 'oops, guess i didnt hear that part" she smiles innnocently  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:46 pm
He tries to get the best grip he can on her. "Now, how far back were those holes?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:26 pm
"umm not that far back......why?" she asked looking at him curiously  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:58 pm
"Hey. I survived falling out of one. Although, I did fall on a girl."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:27 pm
"oh you are not falling down that hole with me" she said hitting his shoulder