Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:25 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
Coughing violently, Mitsuki roamed around town, shaking feverishly. The curse had finally taken its toll and it was slowly eating fragments of her soul. She would soon die, she knew it because black marks had already covered her right arm. Mitsuki clutched her arm, as every breath she inhaled was painfully excruciating.

-sev walked into the alley she was in, the instant he saw her, he screamed, and ran to her side-
Startled by the scream, Mitsuki looked at Sev in alarm but soon smiled as she saw him. "H-hey. What brings you here Sev?"

-he smiled, and held her- god, what happened to you?
Mitsuki winced painfully as Sev held her and whispered softly, "Nothing. Just a small fight between friends."

-he let go, and took her hand- want me to try and heal it?
"I knew you'd say that... Well, what harm could it do?" She twitched slightly and nodded her head in confirmation.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:26 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled and lifted her up and walked to her room. "Try to stay still, your hurt bad." Shun said as he layed her on the bed.

-nemu cried, her head in his arms-........its just a flesh wound, your not leaving me for her....are you?

Shun shook his head and smiled. "Heck no. Road says she loves me but I don't love her back. Trust me when I say I'm never going with her."

-she smiled, and her eyes slid shut, she slept peacefully, knowing shun was faithful-
(i swear, it scares me how good i am at playing a girl)

(I say the same thing when I play Shun^^')
Shun smiled as he held her and closed his eyes and fell asleep as well.

-she kissed him in her sleep, and cuddled closely to him-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:27 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
Startled by the scream, Mitsuki looked at Sev in alarm but soon smiled as she saw him. "H-hey. What brings you here Sev?"

Mitsuki winced painfully as Sev held her and whispered softly, "Nothing. Just a small fight between friends."

"I knew you'd say that... Well, what harm could it do?" She twitched slightly and nodded her head in confirmation.

like im gonna let you suffer- he smirked, and placed one hand of her chest, the other on her stomach, one hand glowed black, the other white-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:31 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

like im gonna let you suffer- he smirked, and placed one hand of her chest, the other on her stomach, one hand glowed black, the other white-
Mitsuki looked at Sev and smiled sweetly. She looked at the hands that were glowing black and white and stared at them. "Such pretty colors..." She said softly.  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled and lifted her up and walked to her room. "Try to stay still, your hurt bad." Shun said as he layed her on the bed.

-nemu cried, her head in his arms-........its just a flesh wound, your not leaving me for her....are you?

Shun shook his head and smiled. "Heck no. Road says she loves me but I don't love her back. Trust me when I say I'm never going with her."

-she smiled, and her eyes slid shut, she slept peacefully, knowing shun was faithful-

a few hours later...

Shun woke up and yawned then looked at Nemu and smiled softly.  
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

Mitsuki looked at Sev and smiled sweetly. She looked at the hands that were glowing black and white and stared at them. "Such pretty colors..." She said softly.

-the scent of burned skin rose into the air, as bit by bit, his hands began to char over- ugh........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:33 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

a few hours later...

-nemu seemed to innocent in her sleep, her eyes shut, and her lips shut as well, thier only sound in the room was her gentle breathing-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

-the scent of burned skin rose into the air, as bit by bit, his hands began to char over- ugh........
"Hey Sev? You okay?" Mitsuki touched his arm gently and looked at him worriedly. "Stop... Please, I don't want you to get hurt..."  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:35 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

a few hours later...

-nemu seemed to innocent in her sleep, her eyes shut, and her lips shut as well, thier only sound in the room was her gentle breathing-

Shun smiled as he kissed her gently and watched her sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:36 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

"Hey Sev? You okay?" Mitsuki touched his arm gently and looked at him worriedly. "Stop... Please, I don't want you to get hurt..."

-he winced, but didnt stop, he didnt want her to suffer anymore, a little pain that would heal over time was well worth it-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:37 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

a few hours later...

Shun smiled as he kissed her gently and watched her sleep.

-at the feeling of his lips, her eyes slid open, a smile on her face the instant his face came into focus, she held him close- shun....i had the most dreadful dream...a mean girl.....named road...came and tried to steal you from me  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:38 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

-he winced, but didnt stop, he didnt want her to suffer anymore, a little pain that would heal over time was well worth it-
"Please stop! Enough people have already suffered because of me," Mitsuki whispered pleadingly, tears starting to form in her eyes.  

bones and rot

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:40 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

"Please stop! Enough people have already suffered because of me," Mitsuki whispered pleadingly, tears starting to form in her eyes.

-his hands completely seared, blood started dripping through the cracks-.....i can do this....dont make me stop...i can do this, i can do this!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:42 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

-his hands completely seared, blood started dripping through the cracks-.....i can do this....dont make me stop...i can do this, i can do this!

*negima apperes next to them* what happend?  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:44 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

By now, Mitsuki was already crying. "I'm sorry... It's my fault that you have to go through this." Tears were blurring her vision of Sev as she stood there, Sev healing her.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games