Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:08 am
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
tilltomarrow
aww but manti are cute!!
and yes, good and evil can exist together. if they didn't, they wouldn't exist at all wink
eek Your the first person I've ever heard say that. crying I'm not alone.

I love Mantises. I had one, one time. I used to love holding her, and watch her feast. She was so neat. T.T had to let her go, I didn't want her to die.
eek Yet another surprise of the night. I love mantises, I raise them up frome babies. It's surprising what great companions they make. So far all the ones I have had have learned to fly to me.

Oh she came back the next day too. It was liek a bad sappy movie, trying to get her to be free and forget me. Some day, one of her offspring may return to me, and WE'LL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!! *giggles Manicaly*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:08 am
aww, i'm sorry.
lets not talk about the worries of creativity for now. How is everyone tonight? well I hope?  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:09 am
tilltomarrow
psshhh, try months. I went through such a dry spell. i'm trying to bring back some talent in me. i'm not succeeding though.
yah, I know the feeling. Lately I just don't seem to have the patience to actually sit down and draw something really good. Everything seems to come out so bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:11 am
Krissim Klaw
Don't talk to me about writting problems. I must have written 5 different essays for a class and I still can't find one that will work.

I have 3 or 4 stories I started like 5 or something years ago, and they still haven't been finished [or worked on much] I've finished only one story in my time. thats one out of have to be houndreds by now.

Pictures, I have like 30 done, out of probly thousends.

Skuger Moonclaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:11 am
tilltomarrow
aww, i'm sorry.
lets not talk about the worries of creativity for now. How is everyone tonight? well I hope?
Basicly I've been walking around like a mindless zombie all day. I'm on the verge of snaping and I know it will happen I just don't know when. But if you over look that I'm ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:12 am
::huggles::  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:13 am
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
Don't talk to me about writting problems. I must have written 5 different essays for a class and I still can't find one that will work.

I have 3 or 4 stories I started like 5 or something years ago, and they still haven't been finished [or worked on much] I've finished only one story in my time. thats one out of have to be houndreds by now.

Pictures, I have like 30 done, out of probly thousends.
I am the queen of not finishing drawings. I actually think I should turn it into a style or something. All these random drawings flying around with half finished bodies.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:14 am
Well, it's midnight, think I'll go do something. Not that I don't enjpy talking to y'all, but I have a few pictures, and crap to try to do....

<.< lost my train of thought. My awesome verson of "Drunken Salior" just came on. Night.

Peace

Skuger Moonclaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:16 am
Sura Tokaniku
Well, it's midnight, think I'll go do something. Not that I don't enjpy talking to y'all, but I have a few pictures, and crap to try to do....

<.< lost my train of thought. My awesome verson of "Drunken Salior" just came on. Night.

Peace
O.o its 3am here but have a good night  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:17 am
Sura Tokaniku

Peace

::nuzzles:: bye bye!!  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:17 am
tilltomarrow
::huggles back:: thanks I needed that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:20 am
Krissim Klaw
tilltomarrow

yeah, eveyrone does  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:23 am
tilltomarrow
Krissim Klaw
tilltomarrow

yeah, eveyrone does
Yeah I've been lacking in that since I moved into a college dorm. Never much into the touchy feely thing with humans but I loved to snuggle with my animals. But I had to leave them all behind at home cause animals arn't aloud in the dorm. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:25 am
Krissim Klaw
tilltomarrow
Krissim Klaw
tilltomarrow

yeah, eveyrone does
Yeah I've been lacking in that since I moved into a college dorm. Never much into the touchy feely thing with humans but I loved to snuggle with my animals. But I had to leave them all behind at home cause animals arn't aloud in the dorm. crying

yeah i noow. I miss my beagle and my eel fish. my hampser died right before I moved in too. I have a couple of my stuffed animals to help me, like shael my four foot white tiger, but still.  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:29 am
::stretches and scritches at the back of her head:: i might as well get to sleep. silly 1030 classes. always giving me problems. night night

::nuzzles her and licks her cheek before scampering off::  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games