Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:57 pm
Kairi hugged her sister close, and held her there for a few moments, trying to stop her sobbing."I won't disappear again Leslie, I promise. Or if I do disappear, then I'll try to mention where I'm going first. I don't want to tear us apart again. I care about you too much to make you feel abandoned again," Kairi whispered, finally releasing her sister from the hug. Watching the young blonde girl retrieve her laptop, Kairi grew curious. "I'd love to see whatever it is you want to show me," Kairi said, a gentle smile forming on her face. Or at least, the smile was there until she saw the picture that was currently gracing Leslie's desktop. Her expression dropped, and she turned her head, feeling almost a little saddened. "When was that picture taken Leslie..? It's been so long that I can't remember. We look so... happy. Not so broken..." Kairi was mostly mumbling to herself at the end there. She couldn't help but feel like she was to blame for things falling apart between the three of them.

Dante jolted upright as Kain's hand touched his shoulder. He looked up at Kain from his seat, almost immediately trying to hide his face with his hair and hat as a sudden blush heated his face. He knew full well that Kairi was interested in Kain, he couldn't fall for the other man too. Though, he couldn't deny that Kain was quite attractive. He peered back up at Kain again, his eyes just barely looking out over his hat, which he had clutched in his hands. He quickly grabbed a hold of the coat, which was resting beside him, and held it out to Kain. "I, uhh... I fixed up your trench coat. Kairi gave it to me to fix for you back when you were still in your comatose state. She thought that you'd probably like it fixed and I guess thought that I'd be the best one to do so, so... here," Dante rambled on, thoroughly flustered by Kain's presence.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:14 pm
Looking to Kairi before looking back again to the background, Leslie finally gave an answer. "I took it after the puppy cuddle pile happened and you two passed out. You see up above the heads? That would be the Houndour's butts." Leslie cheekily replied, pointing to the black little tails that poked around two strange spots. "But we aren't broken up, just...not so together anymore. Are you still wanting that weird guy in the coat who looks more at home in a Matrix movie?" Leslie quipped, quietly perusing her programs before opening up the music mixer she had open previously.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:18 pm
Kains hands raps his hand in a new fabric, silk, its so soft. His fingers twitle round the smooth silk. Kain examines the rest of the coat meeting the tail, his jaw drops. Kain is reminded of the skill of Dante, the burn holes ad inflamed tips from his disturbing, still exists only re burnt into the dark red silk. Kain has always had a black as night coat but this blood red feels right. the small detail and trimming is amazing, the smile on Kain's face can not be masked. looking down Kain raps his spider-like arms around Dante and gives him a hug, lifting him off the ground. Kain is speechless it was the only way of saying how he felt. "thank you, its more than I could ever want.". A sudden realization hits Kain hard, where is his top hat. Kain's brow lifts as he asked his flamboyant friend of the whereabouts of his hat.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:41 pm
Kairi smirked and chuckled a little as she noticed the butts of the Houndour pups in the picture. However, her smirk was quickly replaced by a saddened look. Kairi sighed, and rested her head in her hands for a moment. "We are broken though Leslie... Reno and I haven't been together for a while, and.. it's definitely thrown us all off I think. We're a broken family. Though, we kind of always were. It's just more obvious now," she muttered, looking back up now. At the description of Kain, Kairi couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Yeah, I'm still interested in Kain. There's just something about him... He's so different from Reno, and he makes me feel a little more comfortable. I don't know how to explain it, I just.. I really like him Leslie. I never would have considered leaving Reno before meeting him, but, now that I have..." Kairi trailed off, a blush forming on her cheeks with a very small smile resting on her lips. She looked over to Leslie's screen again, seeing the program that was opening and finding that she was curious as to what her sister was doing. "So, what was it you wanted to show me?"

Dante let out a bit of a shriek as he was suddenly lifted and hugged. When he felt his feet touch the ground again, he let out a sigh of relief. He wasn't used to people picking him up, even with his small size and fairly feminine build. His face was a bright red, and he stared down at the floor as Kain thanked him. "I-it was no problem. It was a pretty easy fix, actually, though, I did take some liberties in improving it a little. So, I'm glad that you like it," his tone was quiet, his words rushed. It was obvious that he was rather nervous. When Kain asked where his hat was, Dante had to think for a second. "When I finished fixing it, Kairi took it to hold on to. I think she wanted to give it to you herself or something," he was only half telling the truth. The full truth was that Kairi was to give Kain his things back herself, but, Dante asked to give the coat back himself, having wanted to see Kain's reaction (well, he kinda just wanted to see Kain in general, even if he didn't have a chance with him, he couldn't help but admire him). "You'll have to get it from her. I think she's with her sister right now. You can probably head up there and ask her for it."

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:58 pm
Leslie looked to Kairi and her blush before pinching her nose shut until she might notice the lack of air going into her body. Turning to operate the computer with her other hand, Leslie decided to explain the whole thing. "How's about I start from the beginning? Well, I got the Porygon and all of that, but after you left I just fell into a slump. And that Porygon was the one thing to keep me happy, so I asked Reno to wire up a basic little laptop. Church loved the new home and began to teach me all about computers and the programs, leading me to make my own entire system to use versus the ancient one Reno salvaged. After a while, I began to just tap a beat on the keys on the keyboard and Church tried translating it into music, with strange success. Working from what he had done and a few of the other music creation programs, I managed to make this. Which is why I ended up with the odd look for a while, got too inspired by an artist I liked while Reno wasn't looking." Leslie explained, clicking around before bringing up a strange file and opening it to play through the cobbled together speakers.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:01 pm
A smile comes to Kains mouth seeing Dante's blush, Kain can tell a persons feelings on occasion, this happened to be one of them. kain leans down, "hey thanks a lot, and your really cute when your shy". Kain leaves Dante with a little peck on the cheek and goes to find kairi, a small blush is on kains cheeks thinking of both kairi and Dante. Kain would be lying if he said that he didn't like Dante but its not enough for him to even reconsider Kairi, he was too deep in love. thinking of her threw him into a rush, he couldn't help see her after her mission as he races to her room, only to stop half way at the red heads younger sisters room. Her radiant hair caught his eyes. Seeing their busy, he goes and sits outside the door, and throws on his coat. he can't remove the smile he has plastered on his face, making him a little dizzy. Kain hadn't slept the night before and after running to his destination turned him pooped. without thinking Kain was on the floor asleep, and not waking easy.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:28 pm
Dante might notice Kaya walking out of the kitchen with an odd labcoat on, talking to Lum. The strange man who thought he was a Celebi might be rather flamboyant in his way but he was an undeniable expert in the use of Berries. From the sound of what the two were saying, Lum was teaching Kaya about some of them. The qualities of the rare and enigmatic Starf berry, to be precise.

"That's absolutely fantastic.... I knew they were rare and they're delicious to boot but do they really have that kind of restorative energy?" Kaya asked, the twinkle in his mismatched eyes giving away his enthusiasm more than his voice ever could.

"Of but of course. Lum would never tell a lie! Especially about a berry. These ones are fantastical in power and rarer to find than Celebi. Not counting Lum, of course." The green-clad berry farmer nodded in response.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:03 pm
Kairi was quick to notice the lack of air and gently pulled Leslie's hand away from her nose. She listened intently to Leslie's explanation of everything, nodding every once in a while. "Well, I'm glad that something was able to keep you happy while I was gone," Kairi said with a slight smile. She truly was glad that her sister had something she could do beyond helping in missions. And it was probably good that she had become so good with electronics. Kairi sure wasn't good with that kind of stuff, and she wasn't too sure of anyone else who was at the moment. Renata, who had been sitting by Kairi's feet, decided to leave Leslie's room for now, creeping out from the door. The Nidorina would quickly spot Kain fast asleep on the floor, and, since he seemed to be alone, she decided he needed some company, choosing to curl up beside him, carefully positioning herself so as to not jab him with her spikes by accident.

Dante, having been left behind, wasn't too certain what to do. He did see Kaya and Lum, but, due to the fact that he was overly flustered from the sudden kiss on the cheek from Kain a few moments ago, he wasn't about to say anything to them unless they spoke to him first. As it was, he was kind of a jittery ball of embarrassment right now, what with his face being bright red and all. He released his Vulpix from her Pokeball, pulling the Fox Pokemon close and hugging her tight to his chest. Nina licked his face gently, nuzzling her own face against his neck as a sign of compassion for her trainer.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:29 pm
Kain feels a little nudging on him, in his tiredness he opened his arms to let in what ever it was to snuggle in closer. A soft gentile squeak of a familiar red headed girls Nidorina. He squeezes the small Poison type in his arms, and gently kisses her on the head, just to doze off again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:29 pm
Leslie looked tot eh laptop before clicking one of the songs on. A strange remix would play over the laptops duct tape attached speakers, somehow louder than the usual speakers. Unsure as to how exactly it might sound, Leslie just sat and awaited Kairi's reaction.

A soft tap would occur on Dante's shoulder as a shock of red hair appeared in the area. Reno stood behind Dante, a single hand and finger raised as he awaited his turn. "Dante, I need some help 'ere. Due to my new status as a Psychic Channeler and the odd jewelry I am receiving, I kinda think I need ta update my look. Mind helpin' me?" He questioned, unsure as to what exactly might occur with this idea.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm
Kairi closed her eyes and leaned back slightly as she listened to the music that Leslie had turned on. Being that she didn't really listen to that much music, she was almost shocked as to nice it sounded, though, she knew that she couldn't really appreciate it as much as others might. She never really had much chance to listen to music before, so, she wasn't entirely certain if she should be listening for anything specific in the array of sounds that drifted to her ears. "This sounds pretty neat. Have you shown it to anyone else?" Kairi couldn't help but ask, she felt as though this should be shared with others besides herself. Out in the hallway, Renata was snuggled up very close to Kain, her face nuzzled gently against his neck. The Nidorina gradually found herself drifting off to sleep, feeling safe in this other trainer's arms.

Dante looked up at the person tapping on his shoulder, quickly seeing that it was his cousin, he smiled. He listened carefully to Reno's request, and found himself smiling even further. "Of course I can help with that," he said cheerfully, lifting himself from his current seat on the floor. "Did you have anything in mind for what you'd like?" he asked calmly, walking around Reno and taking in every inch of his current look, wheels turning in his head as he tried to think of what would look best on his redheaded cousin. Whatever ideas Reno had would be taken into consideration of course, but, Dante would of course take it further.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:09 pm
Leslie looked over to Kairi before raising a hand in offense, then quickly lowering it as she remembered the exact answer. "No one here...Just posted it online. Got some good props but some people seem to think I shouldn't try to do any remixes like this. Sometimes, I think I should listen to them..." Leslie muttered, staring at the computer for a while before looking away from it in an effort to ignore her thoughts.

Reno scratched his chin before pulling out a small golden wheel-like charm from around his neck along with a small magatama. "I need something that could work with these odd lil accessories. I have no other ideas beyond that but I figured with these things to consider, you might end up with somethin'. That help at all?" Reno quizzed, unsure as to how exactly this could turn out. Trying to keep Dante in his field of vision failed and he soon gave up even attempting to do that and instead let the man do his analysis.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:57 pm
The blackness , it back. the cold feeling swims round Kain, why this again. Darkness is a warm grasp to hold Kain, but not this... this frightens the 17 year old boy, more than anything. "Heretic why are you not following what I have told you? are you going to defy me?" questions the voice from the shadows. the narrow purple eyes emerge from the darkness, looking ever more menacing before. Kain retaliates quickly and yells,"No I haven't done what you command. I do however have a lot on my plate and some relationship things I need to get through with befo-" "GIRLS, GIRLS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT GIRLS? YOU POSTPONE ARE ACTIONS OVER A FEMALE, YOU SPAWN OF A GARBODOR" the eyes scream, turning a fire red. Kain falls to ground, or whatever surface he is on. "I need your help so won't you help me, I'm not as horrible as I seem I just am trapped and need your help." the banshee of a spirit's color calm down to its purple once more, though that doesn't last "UNTIL YOU BEGIN HELPING ME I'M GOING T BE YOUR LIVING SPIRIT WORLD, AHAHAHAHAHAHAH". The falling oh how this scares Kain, he turns to face the floor, spikes lined upwards are awaiting his fall... he makes contact... "why do I have these dreams?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:46 pm
Nix walked into the HQ and looked around. Something about the mountain base struck him as weird, to say the least. He did not know what it was, but something just felt off. Resolving himself to ignore it to the best of his ability, he flopped down onto a nearby couch and leaned back to stare at the ceiling. His trusty Houndour walked up to him and passed out on his trainer's feet. Nicolai looked down at the canine and shook his head.

"And then there's you," he muttered. "Lazy pile of fur..."  

Foxx Sevren

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:20 pm
Kairi couldn't help but scowl a little. "I wouldn't listen to them Leslie. That's what people like that want. You can't let them defeat you. Kinda like a Pokemon battle. People will do anything to tear you apart. You can't let them win," she said, her tone dripping with acidity. "Do what makes you feel best. Okay, Blondie? You've got talent. Don't let a few idiots get you down." The look in Kairi's eye showed just how dead serious about this she was. She would do anything to support her sister. Especially after how horrible she'd been in the sisterly department before then. She didn't want to let Leslie down again. Renata found herself jolting away from Kain's side, the way he was moving in his sleep had put him dangerously close to getting himself stabbed with some of her spikes. And with her Poison Point ability, that could be seriously bad. She didn't think the boy would appreciate being poisoned.

Dante continued walking around Reno, still eyeing him up a little. He took a glance at the objects that Reno showed him, and his eyes narrowed a little. "I should be able to work around that no problem. You'll have to give me a little while to jot some ideas down, but, I should be able to help you," Dante finally said, a smile creeping onto his face, his crystalline blue eyes seeming to glimmer in his excitement.

Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games