Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carbon deCeti

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:03 pm
Manda_Tifa
I MOVED IN TO MY NEW APARTMENT!!! YAY! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

Yea...I'm not excited or anything.....>.<
Congratulations. Do you like your new place? Are you staying alone or with a roommate?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:47 pm
Josh Evergreen
Manda_Tifa
I MOVED IN TO MY NEW APARTMENT!!! YAY! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

Congratulations. Do you like your new place? Are you staying alone or with a roommate?
LOVE it....and no roommie this time......

Although, SOMETHING in it seems to be making me sick...I can hardly breathe at night.... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Carbon deCeti

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:44 pm
Manda_Tifa
Josh Evergreen
Manda_Tifa

LOVE it....and no roommie this time......

Although, SOMETHING in it seems to be making me sick...I can hardly breathe at night.... sweatdrop
How big is it? 1bed 1 bath?

Oh, that's no good. Do you have any idea what could be irritating you like that?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:19 pm
*pants softly*
Ok so I finally got moved into my grandmother's. Let me tell you you don't ever want to spend a three hr car ride with a hyper pug who won't stay in his cage...in any case I graduated last night it was really nice. The teacher who spoke for me had this to say:
"Standing majestically before you is sweet and wonderful Sarah Watford...diligent student, talented writer, deep thinker. Her passion for the dark literary world of vampires and dystopian societies belies her bright spirit and gentle manner. But it is just that balance of character and understanding of the way things are that makes Sarah the prefect student of the art of Tai Chi.

"Marlow 'the Horror' Matherene called Sarah the 'voice of reason' among his senior English students, and likened her to Cassandra, the ill fated woman of Greek mythology who tried to warn the citizens of Troy that they were doomed, but was ignored. This is a comparison I know Sarah would appreciate since her favorite Darkwave group, The Cruxshadows, sings a song about the mythical prophetess.

"So Sarah, I will treasure this new image of you, red mane flowing, your white Sheppard dog by your side, standing on the edge of darkness, holding high your beacon of light."

It made me feel good to hear that someone thinks so hightly of me. ^^;; But yea I'm moved in and can finally relax after having to deal with family all night last night. Love 'em but can't stand more than one aunt uncle and cousin at a time. I'll post more in detail later right now I still have some things to put up. xp  

Shadows sweet embrace

Carbon deCeti

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:10 pm
How long do you plan to stay with your grandparents? Do you perhaps have any intention of going on to college? What are your plans now?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:25 pm
As of right now I'm looking for a job so I can save up some money. Then once I have what I need saved up I'm going to move back to Tallahassee, and go to TCC. I want to go on but right now I just need money. sweatdrop  

Shadows sweet embrace

Carbon deCeti

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:27 pm
Oh, that's admirable, paying your own way. What TCC? Talahassee Community College? What kind of job are you thinking about getting? Anything in particular in mind?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:31 pm
Yep. I want to get a job as a file manager, or some office job. That way when I get my accounting degree working in an office won't be new.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:36 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
As of right now I'm looking for a job so I can save up some money. Then once I have what I need saved up I'm going to move back to Tallahassee, and go to TCC. I want to go on but right now I just need money. sweatdrop
Tallahassee Florida? I graduated from FSU last year. xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:41 pm
Krissim Klaw
Shadows sweet embrace

xd : What did you think of FSU?  

Shadows sweet embrace

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:41 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
Yep. I want to get a job as a file manager, or some office job. That way when I get my accounting degree working in an office won't be new.

I work in file management. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:43 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
And that doesn't require some sort of degree? What exactly does a file manager do?  

Carbon deCeti

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:45 pm
Josh Evergreen
Shadows sweet embrace
And that doesn't require some sort of degree? What exactly does a file manager do?

Self explanatory, you manage files.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:47 pm
They pay people to do that?  

Carbon deCeti

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:47 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
Krissim Klaw
Shadows sweet embrace

xd : What did you think of FSU?
I thought it was a fairly nice campus. The big reason I choose to go there was because I felt they had the best Art and English departments out of all the Florida colleges (Didn't want to leave FL since I had 100% Bright Future Scholarship). Actually, many people around the country think their English department is one of if not the best currently running in the U.S. Had a lot of great English teachers and it ended up working out great since I got a double major in English and Art.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games