Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 829 830 831 832 833 834 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:45 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(I say the same thing when I play Shun^^')
Shun smiled as he held her and closed his eyes and fell asleep as well.

-she kissed him in her sleep, and cuddled closely to him-

a few hours later...

Shun woke up and yawned then looked at Nemu and smiled softly.

-nemu seemed to innocent in her sleep, her eyes shut, and her lips shut as well, thier only sound in the room was her gentle breathing-

Shun smiled as he kissed her gently and watched her sleep.

-at the feeling of his lips, her eyes slid open, a smile on her face the instant his face came into focus, she held him close- shun....i had the most dreadful dream...a mean girl.....named road...came and tried to steal you from me

Shun looked at her sadly. "Nemu-" He started t but didn't finished as he heard singing.
Earl Millenium is looking for...
He is looking for precious heart
Are you it?
Lets check it out!

Earl Millenium is looking for..
He is looking for presious heart
I wasnt it!
Who will be next?
He is looking for precious heart...

Shun looked where it was coming from and saw Road on the window sill and growled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:45 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
"Hey Sev? You okay?" Mitsuki touched his arm gently and looked at him worriedly. "Stop... Please, I don't want you to get hurt..."

-he winced, but didnt stop, he didnt want her to suffer anymore, a little pain that would heal over time was well worth it-
"Please stop! Enough people have already suffered because of me," Mitsuki whispered pleadingly, tears starting to form in her eyes.

-his hands completely seared, blood started dripping through the cracks-.....i can do this....dont make me stop...i can do this, i can do this!
By now, Mitsuki was already crying. "I'm sorry... It's my fault that you have to go through this." Tears were blurring her vision of Sev as she stood there, Sev healing her.

-finally, she was fully healed, his arms hung limp and painful at his side, himself smirking-........dont cry...........-he rose his arm, grunting, a tear in his eye as he wiped away a tear-...........after all...such a lovely face doesnt need to be stained with tears  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:46 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

a few hours later...

-nemu seemed to innocent in her sleep, her eyes shut, and her lips shut as well, thier only sound in the room was her gentle breathing-

-at the feeling of his lips, her eyes slid open, a smile on her face the instant his face came into focus, she held him close- shun....i had the most dreadful dream...a mean girl.....named road...came and tried to steal you from me

Shun looked at her sadly. "Nemu-" He started t but didn't finished as he heard singing.
Are you it?
Lets check it out!

I wasnt it!
Who will be next?

Shun looked where it was coming from and saw Road on the window sill and growled.

-nemu sat up, and glared- THATS HER, the girl from the dream!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:48 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
"Hey Sev? You okay?" Mitsuki touched his arm gently and looked at him worriedly. "Stop... Please, I don't want you to get hurt..."

-he winced, but didnt stop, he didnt want her to suffer anymore, a little pain that would heal over time was well worth it-
"Please stop! Enough people have already suffered because of me," Mitsuki whispered pleadingly, tears starting to form in her eyes.

-his hands completely seared, blood started dripping through the cracks-.....i can do this....dont make me stop...i can do this, i can do this!
By now, Mitsuki was already crying. "I'm sorry... It's my fault that you have to go through this." Tears were blurring her vision of Sev as she stood there, Sev healing her.

-finally, she was fully healed, his arms hung limp and painful at his side, himself smirking-........dont cry...........-he rose his arm, grunting, a tear in his eye as he wiped away a tear-...........after all...such a lovely face doesnt need to be stained with tears
"I'm so sorry!" Mitsuki hugged him and cried. "It's all my fault! It always is!"  

bones and rot

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:50 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

"I'm so sorry!" Mitsuki hugged him and cried. "It's all my fault! It always is!"

-his arms rose, a smile on his face, he wrapped them around her-...........dont be silly, its no ones fault...coincidence.....a simple accident....takes no prisoners, it cant be helped, and besides..........a simple little burn- he looked at his charred and bloody hands, and smile-....is much better then a life without u  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:51 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

a few hours later...

Are you it?
Lets check it out!

I wasnt it!
Who will be next?

"Oh, I'm no dream. I'm very much real." road said then looked at Shun and waved happily.
Shun continued to glare at her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:52 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Are you it?
Lets check it out!

I wasnt it!
Who will be next?

"Oh, I'm no dream. I'm very much real." road said then looked at Shun and waved happily.
Shun continued to glare at her.

-nemu cuddled close to shun- dont let her touch you!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:57 pm
Shun was going to nod then gave a sad face.
Road glared at Nemu then looked at Shun. "Shun~ I held my end of the deal. Now its your turn~ heart " She says cutely.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:57 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

-his arms rose, a smile on his face, he wrapped them around her-...........dont be silly, its no ones fault...coincidence.....a simple accident....takes no prisoners, it cant be helped, and besides..........a simple little burn- he looked at his charred and bloody hands, and smile-....is much better then a life without u
Mitsuki blushed as she heard his last statement and hugged him tighter. "Same here... Thank you Sev."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:58 pm
blessedheart
Road glared at Nemu then looked at Shun. "Shun~ I held my end of the deal. Now its your turn~ heart " She says cutely.

.....what......what deal...shun.....is thier something your not telling me?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:59 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

Mitsuki blushed as she heard his last statement and hugged him tighter. "Same here... Thank you Sev."
........of course, anything for you ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:01 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"I was going to tell you. Nemu..when you were out..Road wouldn't let us out unless I made a deal with her."
"Thats Right!" Road interruppted and got off the sill and put her hands behind her back. "In exchange for freeing you, Shun has offered to let me feed off him." Road said happily as he fangs glinted in the moonlight.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:03 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"I was going to tell you. Nemu..when you were out..Road wouldn't let us out unless I made a deal with her."
"Thats Right!" Road interruppted and got off the sill and put her hands behind her back. "In exchange for freeing you, Shun has offered to let me feed off him." Road said happily as he fangs glinted in the moonlight.

-nemu sat up, tears in her eyes-.....................  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:05 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

........of course, anything for you ^^
Mitsuki let go of Sev and stared at his eyes intently. "I just wanted to say... that I like you..." With that she blushed a deep red and averted her eyes from him.  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:06 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-nemu sat up, tears in her eyes-.....................

"I'm sorry.." shun said wiping her tears and holding her gently.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 829 830 831 832 833 834 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games