Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 830 831 832 833 834 835 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:06 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
"I'm so sorry!" Mitsuki hugged him and cried. "It's all my fault! It always is!"

-his arms rose, a smile on his face, he wrapped them around her-...........dont be silly, its no ones fault...coincidence.....a simple accident....takes no prisoners, it cant be helped, and besides..........a simple little burn- he looked at his charred and bloody hands, and smile-....is much better then a life without u
Mitsuki blushed as she heard his last statement and hugged him tighter. "Same here... Thank you Sev."
........of course, anything for you ^^
Mitsuki let go of Sev and stared at his eyes intently. "I just wanted to say... that I like you..." With that she blushed a deep red and averted her eyes from him.

-he smiled- i like you too, thats why im glad to be your friend........-he smiled, and moved closer to her, gently kissing her forehead-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:08 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun was going to nod then gave a sad face.
Road glared at Nemu then looked at Shun. "Shun~ I held my end of the deal. Now its your turn~ heart " She says cutely.

.....what......what deal...shun.....is thier something your not telling me?

"I was going to tell you. Nemu..when you were out..Road wouldn't let us out unless I made a deal with her."
"Thats Right!" Road interruppted and got off the sill and put her hands behind her back. "In exchange for freeing you, Shun has offered to let me feed off him." Road said happily as he fangs glinted in the moonlight.

-nemu sat up, tears in her eyes-.....................

"I'm sorry.." shun said wiping her tears and holding her gently.

-she cuddled close to him, and smiled-...you did it to keep us safe...its ok- she said as she stood up, making room for road-.......be quick about it, witch!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:13 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun was going to nod then gave a sad face.
Road glared at Nemu then looked at Shun. "Shun~ I held my end of the deal. Now its your turn~ heart " She says cutely.

.....what......what deal...shun.....is thier something your not telling me?

"I was going to tell you. Nemu..when you were out..Road wouldn't let us out unless I made a deal with her."
"Thats Right!" Road interruppted and got off the sill and put her hands behind her back. "In exchange for freeing you, Shun has offered to let me feed off him." Road said happily as he fangs glinted in the moonlight.

-she cuddled close to him, and smiled-...you did it to keep us safe...its ok- she said as she stood up, making room for road-.......be quick about it, witch!

"Hmph! I'll do what I want Ms.Weed" Road said then went up to Shun and sat in his lap, wrapping her arms around him and smiled. "You ready??" He asked cutely as she kissed his neck.
Shun nodded as he looked at the ground.
Road smiled then kissed his neck again and bite down.
Shun held in the gasp as he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, accidently bitting his lip with his fangs as blood dripped from his lip.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:15 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Hmph! I'll do what I want Ms.Weed" Road said then went up to Shun and sat in his lap, wrapping her arms around him and smiled. "You ready??" He asked cutely as she kissed his neck.
Shun held in the gasp as he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, accidently bitting his lip with his fangs as blood dripped from his lip.

-nemu turned and looked away, tuning out his gasp, this wasnt a sight she wanted to see-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:17 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
"I'm so sorry!" Mitsuki hugged him and cried. "It's all my fault! It always is!"

-his arms rose, a smile on his face, he wrapped them around her-...........dont be silly, its no ones fault...coincidence.....a simple accident....takes no prisoners, it cant be helped, and besides..........a simple little burn- he looked at his charred and bloody hands, and smile-....is much better then a life without u
Mitsuki blushed as she heard his last statement and hugged him tighter. "Same here... Thank you Sev."
Mitsuki let go of Sev and stared at his eyes intently. "I just wanted to say... that I like you..." With that she blushed a deep red and averted her eyes from him.

-he smiled- i like you too, thats why im glad to be your friend........-he smiled, and moved closer to her, gently kissing her forehead-
Blushing madly, she stared at him and smiled. "Mmk... Me too."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:18 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

dont get me wrong.....id like to be more then just friends, question is....do you?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:20 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-nemu turned and looked away, tuning out his gasp, this wasnt a sight she wanted to see-

After a few sips, Road pulled away, eyes glazey as she smiled and licked the blood dripping from hischin. "Your blood makes me sugar high." She stated as she hugged him; not wanting to leave at all.
Shun scowled as he pushed her off.
Road pouted then got up. "Fine..I'll take my leave then." Road said as she went to the window, She took a glimpse of Nemu and smiled creepingly then dissapeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:22 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

After a few sips, Road pulled away, eyes glazey as she smiled and licked the blood dripping from hischin. "Your blood makes me sugar high." She stated as she hugged him; not wanting to leave at all.
Road pouted then got up. "Fine..I'll take my leave then." Road said as she went to the window, She took a glimpse of Nemu and smiled creepingly then dissapeared.

-nemu returned to his arms, tears in her eyes, but her voice was clearly angry- i hate her ><  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:25 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-nemu returned to his arms, tears in her eyes, but her voice was clearly angry- i hate her ><

"I had a feeling you did when you almost killed her."Shun stated as hesmiled and hugged her back, wanting to forget Road's memory.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:25 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"I had a feeling you did when you almost killed her."Shun stated as hesmiled and hugged her back, wanting to forget Road's memory.

shun, want me to make everything all better? -she smiled as she pinned him to the bed, kissing him passionately-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:26 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

dont get me wrong.....id like to be more then just friends, question is....do you?
She nodded her head, smiling happily. "Yes!" Mitsuki was still blushing slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:27 pm
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614
RCT-1107 sev
Misuzu0614

She nodded her head, smiling happily. "Yes!" Mitsuki was still blushing slightly.

then your wish shall be so ^^-he smiled, and kissed her on the lips-
(and i got to go in a few minutes)  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:29 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

shun, want me to make everything all better? -she smiled as she pinned him to the bed, kissing him passionately-

(Ahhh u'll be on tomorrow rit??)
"Huh-?!"shun said then gasped when he was pinned and blushed at the kiss. He closed his eyes and shyky kissed back.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:30 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Huh-?!"shun said then gasped when he was pinned and blushed at the kiss. He closed his eyes and shyky blushed back.

-she smiled through the kiss, and kissed his neck, licking the bite wound, with some blood still on them, she smiled, and layed next to him-
(ya, ill be on earlier then i was today, so ya, later ^^)  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:32 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Huh-?!"shun said then gasped when he was pinned and blushed at the kiss. He closed his eyes and shyky blushed back.

-she smiled through the kiss, and kissed his neck, licking the bite wound, with some blood still on them, she smiled, and layed next to him-
(ya, ill be on earlier then i was today, so ya, later ^^)

(KK bye)
Shun blushed as he held Nemu and closed his eyes and fell asleep.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 830 831 832 833 834 835 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games