Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 830 831 832 833 834 835 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:04 pm
ninja Ninja!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:07 pm
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Rigu Ryu
hello peoples.. i need advice... anyone interested in helping a fur out??
*Smiles* What's It??
there's a guy that i like... unfortunately, he's only interested in Magic: The Gathering cards and video games... i try to have a conversation with him, and somehow the topic always turns to that... is there any way that i can get him to talk about something else??  

Rigu Ryu

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:19 pm
Rigu Ryu
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Rigu Ryu
*Smiles* What's It??
there's a guy that i like... unfortunately, he's only interested in Magic: The Gathering cards and video games... i try to have a conversation with him, and somehow the topic always turns to that... is there any way that i can get him to talk about something else??
*Hugs* Awww, Well Why Won You Try To Call His Atention With Something Else, Or Just Yell At Him About That Or Stay Apart From Him. I Know That It's HArd But I Dont find Another Way O.o  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:22 pm
*glomps nate*

Hey there buddy!!!!!!! *hugglez* What's up? 3nodding  

Naskatan

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:22 pm
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Rigu Ryu
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Rigu Ryu
*Smiles* What's It??
*Hugs* Awww, Well Why Won You Try To Call His Atention With Something Else, Or Just Yell At Him About That Or Stay Apart From Him. I Know That It's HArd But I Dont find Another Way O.o
*laughs* yeah, um,. ill choose option number one, please!! *laughs* thanks... ill try that... ^_^
anyway, how has you been?? ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:23 pm
*runs in* hiya just going to join 3nodding  

Darkspyro

Naskatan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:25 pm
*glomps spyro* Heh heh, you're funny. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:27 pm
Wolfen_Spirit
*glomps spyro* Heh heh, you're funny. ^_^
I am? how so? whee  

Darkspyro

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:27 pm
Rigu Ryu

Oi, seems you've hit the gamer goldmine x_x
I used to be liek that about my favorite games, but anyways...
Well, the only real advice I could give you would be to try and be interested in his stuff. Maybe then he'll open up to you :3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:29 pm
It's rather silly just to run on in somewhere and be all like, "I just joined, wootness!!!!!" LMAO. xd

There truly are some very special people here. LOL. 3nodding  

Naskatan

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:29 pm
DoomNeko
Rigu Ryu

Oi, seems you've hit the gamer goldmine x_x
I used to be liek that about my favorite games, but anyways...
Well, the only real advice I could give you would be to try and be interested in his stuff. Maybe then he'll open up to you :3

lol^^ that sounds realy familiar.... lol, ive gota a really good friend like that. but hes changed since iv met him....but his brothers are still like that. kinda creepy... lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:32 pm
Wolfen_Spirit
It's rather silly just to run on in somewhere and be all like, "I just joined, wootness!!!!!" LMAO. xd

There truly are some very special people here. LOL. 3nodding
oh well I just didn't have any other bland thing to say like "Hi" lol  

Darkspyro

Naskatan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:36 pm
Still, lol. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:38 pm
well i'm off doing my homework peace  

Darkspyro

Naskatan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:40 pm
Byez!!!!! *waves byebye*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 830 831 832 833 834 835 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games