Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 830 831 832 833 834 835 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:31 pm
now that i think about it fishing is getting easier... but still...i haven't mastered it yet...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:41 pm
squalltheknight
now that i think about it fishing is getting easier... but still...i haven't mastered it yet...

yep.......  

Kalmarkid91

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:19 pm
Kalmarkid91
squalltheknight

yep.......
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:21 pm
Reprieve
Kalmarkid91
squalltheknight

yep.......
3nodding

hi reprieve smile
what are u doing?....  

Kalmarkid91

Dart_Ultima8

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:23 pm
im still not verygood but im a little better  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:23 pm
Dart_Ultima
im still not verygood but im a little better

ok........  

Kalmarkid91

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:31 pm
Kalmarkid91
Reprieve
Kalmarkid91
squalltheknight

yep.......
3nodding

hi reprieve smile
what are u doing?....
nothing much, just wandering, lol

how about you guys?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:35 pm
Reprieve
Kalmarkid91
Reprieve
Kalmarkid91
squalltheknight

yep.......
3nodding

hi reprieve smile
what are u doing?....

how about you guys?

going to sleep soon........  

Kalmarkid91

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:37 pm
Kalmarkid91
Reprieve
Kalmarkid91
Reprieve
Kalmarkid91
squalltheknight

yep.......
3nodding

hi reprieve smile
what are u doing?....

how about you guys?

cool ^_^ lol

It's 3:37 here, I'm sad because the vacation is half over... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:40 pm
Reprieve
Kalmarkid91
Reprieve
Kalmarkid91
Reprieve
Kalmarkid91
squalltheknight

yep.......
3nodding

hi reprieve smile
what are u doing?....

how about you guys?

cool ^_^ lol

It's 3:37 here, I'm sad because the vacation is half over... sad

ok......
what is thanksgiving/turkey day all about?..... i noticed people talking about it on gaia :p i dont have a clue about what its about though....
do u think u can tell me? razz

edit  

Kalmarkid91

Alexandria Kiseragi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:42 pm
good god i threw out my back...i hurt so bad....and how did everyone get those ice gauntlets?! i know not ALL of you donated...... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:42 pm
Alexandria Kiseragi
good god i threw out my back...i hurt so bad....and how did everyone get those ice gauntlets?! i know not ALL of you donated...... sweatdrop

i bought mine with pure gaia gold........... i used up 9000 on them........  

Kalmarkid91

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:48 pm
Thanksgiving generally is being thankful for what you have. People usually have a big dinner, eating things like turkey (Turkey is a must) stuffing, mashed potatoes and stuff. A really big event for families, often times relatives all have the diner together when possible but often it's just a family and sometimes close friends.

The idea originated from when the first colonists came to America. They finally were on friendly terms with the indians and all had a big feast together. The pilgrims were pretty much the thankful ones because they didn't have much food and if it wasn't for the indians they would've starved in the harsh winter.

Um... hope that explains sorta, anyone can add to this if they want, lol. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:51 pm
Alexandria Kiseragi
I buy the letters with gaia gold before the items are released. Too bad I only bought one this month... sweatdrop  

Reprieve
Captain

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:54 pm
Reprieve
Thanksgiving generally is being thankful for what you have. People usually have a big dinner, eating things like turkey (Turkey is a must) stuffing, mashed potatoes and stuff. A really big event for families, often times relatives all have the diner together when possible but often it's just a family and sometimes close friends.

The idea originated from when the first colonists came to America. They finally were on friendly terms with the indians and all had a big feast together. The pilgrims were pretty much the thankful ones because they didn't have much food and if it wasn't for the indians they would've starved in the harsh winter.

Um... hope that explains sorta, anyone can add to this if they want, lol. sweatdrop

cool...... i havent celebrated that razz but that must be cause im in sweden.......  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 830 831 832 833 834 835 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games