Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:43 pm
"finally you open the door its me kyo im the were wolf that never came back but now i did i and i suppose you dont remember me" looks at her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:46 pm
*Logen was waiting in the shadow, she didnt know why she did so... but she did...*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:46 pm
she looks at him "umm no i dont remember you, im sorry" she smiles softly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:54 pm
*Logen stepped out of the shadow, revealing herself to Angel, she now wore a white armour with a half golden half silver tree in the breast section, and elvish style bords down the sides, and a glove on her right arm Black as the night, with a white dragon, and a white cloak, with a black dragon on it!... Logen smiled and walked in behind Angel*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:56 pm
she senses someone and jumps, she quickly turns around and takes a step back, she looks at her closely "Logen?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:56 pm
{back i was at the zoo with orangutans and i saw a tigerXD but no wolves gonk }
the two figures with the tattoo's walk about the school
small figure:dad you think the den's still there
taller figure:no clue  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:57 pm
*Logen smiled and said:*

"do you remember me then Angel?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:57 pm
meanwhile back in the room Phoenix stoped his meditation. "Damn, onlf half way...well atleast I can heal these wounds." he said as he swiped his glowing right hamd over the slashes. "now to go see what's going on down there!" he saifd getting up and walking of down the coridor towards there room. "hey who are you!" Phoenix said pulling out his sword. (i'm refering to kyo)  

Phoenix utashima

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:59 pm
*Logen hugged her, the metal that was her armour, was soft against Angel's body*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:59 pm
she studies her a bit "yes, i do remember you, logen how are you" she smiles brightly (wb lupine XD)  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:01 pm
Phoenix walked closer to the figure in angels doorway with his sword still drawn " I asked who you are!" he yelled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:03 pm
the two figures continue walking around the school ending up in the hall way near angel and logen
{glad to be back after so long}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:03 pm
*Logen Laughed a bit and said:*

"well, i found them, the last of my people!... they are doing greatly! i and my child got the armours and Much more from them!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:04 pm
( sweatdrop that guy can't reply so I take all that back and say I found kenji walking around!)  

Phoenix utashima

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:04 pm
she smiles "thats great" she looks back into her room "come here sweety" she said to john

john- walks up to her slowly, looking at logen, he takes angels hand a little shy  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games