Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 832 833 834 835 836 837 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:09 pm
Audi Kitty
Wolfen_Spirit
eek eek eek eek eek !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You dare to filth the name of which has enlightended millions!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*rips up multiple Warcraft boxes, and breaks the discs inside*

OH, OH, OH, WHAT NOW, OH, BEAT THAT, BEOCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. xd

uhhhh.. wolfen? calm down....

*whispers* let him have fun ripping up imaginary boxes to a game that isn't out yet  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:14 pm
Hey, I heard that, and for your information, Warcraft is out for online play, and there are other multiple Warcrafts out there right now with the exact same capabilities and normal personal comp gameplay, so nyeh!!!! blaugh  

Naskatan

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:29 pm
Wolfen_Spirit
Hey, I heard that, and for your information, Warcraft is out for online play, and there are other multiple Warcrafts out there right now with the exact same capabilities and normal personal comp gameplay, so nyeh!!!! blaugh

u can't even tell the differences between the different starcraft games, and for YOUR information, World of WarCraft is not available yet, and is only out to selected beta testers, and the other WarCraft Games don't matter compared to WoW  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:33 pm
Oh s**t, you said Starcraft, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, lo. My bad. sweatdrop

Sorry for the tantrum, lol. I burn all warcraft, but starcraft is kool with me, it's a hella kick-a** game, GO TERRANS!!!!!!!!!!! domokun  

Naskatan

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:34 pm
I can't remember the last time I posted here. It's been a long busy week.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:35 pm
sweatdrop  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:36 pm
Wolfen_Spirit
Oh s**t, you said Starcraft, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, lo. My bad. sweatdrop

Sorry for the tantrum, lol. I burn all warcraft, but starcraft is kool with me, it's a hella kick-a** game, GO TERRANS!!!!!!!!!!! domokun

no, i said WarCraft

btw, Protoss rules all!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:41 pm
Dragonz_luvr
sweatdrop

aww!! whats up dragonz?  

Zanzarus

Naskatan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:45 pm
Warcraft can suck my fat, hairy balls, and as for the Protoss, they got their asses kicked by a bunch of big bugz, they had the technology to beat um, but they were just too retarded to figure it out until it was too late, lol. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:45 pm
ok i have to go for dinner, then im off to cadets^^ ill see you all later, maybe not tomorrow, but i will see you  

Zanzarus

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:46 pm
Audi Kitty
Dragonz_luvr
sweatdrop

aww!! whats up dragonz?

I don't.... well.... Videogames, enough said sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:50 pm
Wah...put this lil kitty out of her misery!! sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:51 pm
Manda_Tifa
Wah...put this lil kitty out of her misery!! sweatdrop

sweatdrop There is always something with you, isn't there? heart

Whats up this time? *picks up kitty and strokes her*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:53 pm
Rigu Ryu
DoomNeko
Oi, seems you've hit the gamer goldmine x_x
I used to be liek that about my favorite games, but anyways...
Well, the only real advice I could give you would be to try and be interested in his stuff. Maybe then he'll open up to you :3
*laughs* yeah, ive tried that... but do have any idea how hard it is to understand Magic?? *shudders* him and his friends have an 8 player game every day at lunch... i try to follow whats happening, but i get confused... :XP

Lol, yeah I do know how hard it is. I had a few Magic cards and I never really figured out how to play. Gave most away, but I kept one in a locked safe behind a bunch of blast doors under my bed. All hail the Knight of the Hokey Pokey!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vashyyk
Wolfen_Spirit

u can't even tell the differences between the different starcraft games, and for YOUR information, World of WarCraft is not available yet, and is only out to selected beta testers, and the other WarCraft Games don't matter compared to WoW

Doesn't matter anyways, the almighty "Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion" shall be the greatest game ever anyways. mrgreen
*total TES fanboy-ism*  

Sonya Khatsworth

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:55 pm
sweatdrop Nice card Doomie  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 832 833 834 835 836 837 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games