Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 832 833 834 835 836 837 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:52 am
I'm pretty sure I am going to fail, or at least get a D in, one or two of my classes. And it's 100% my fault. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:00 pm
shoki_de_nai
Well, good to know that my brother learned no lesson and took the huge break I gave him for granted. b*****d stole money out of my wallet. When I confronted him about it and reminded him that he still owes me money, he just gave me a huge ******** attitude. stare

I suggest you castrate him. Maybe he'll learn his place and some respect once he doesn't have his balls any more.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:51 am
Damn, I haven't posted here in the longest time. o_o
Shame, a lot of people here were really nice, and I'm sure y'all still are. heart

I came across Gaia in my bookmarks today when cleaning up Firefox stuff, thought I'd drop by to say hi before I go to bed.

So hi AFG! Hope you've all had a jolly good time while I was gone, and hopefully once I get back from my 24-hour DnD session and other activities this weekend I can get active around here again. blaugh

P.S.: Life's going much better lately. heart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:00 am
DoomNeko
Shame, a lot of people here were really nice, and I'm sure y'all still are. heart

I came across Gaia in my bookmarks today when cleaning up Firefox stuff, thought I'd drop by to say hi before I go to bed.

So hi AFG! Hope you've all had a jolly good time while I was gone, and hopefully once I get back from my 24-hour DnD session and other activities this weekend I can get active around here again. blaugh

You'll have to give us an update.  

Crenn

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:41 am
Crenn
You'll have to give us an update.

May as well do that right now since I woke up HOURS before the bus I need to take passes anyways. XP

But yeah, things are going much better. After a long nearly 4~5 year struggle, I finally have access to hormones, legally. So as far as transition stuff goes, I'm all set to finally get the ball rolling. Now I've got 8 months or so to manage my voice before I ultimately have to go mute otherwise.

Other than that, my financial situation's stabilized, as I've been accepted on social welfare for the time being and I'm working with the local provincial branch to see if they can help fund me to go back to school, in which case if they don't I'll be taking a loan to do so. Being I've been living on my own for two years now, I can finally be declared financially independent from my parents, so I won't be offered a measly 500$ like last time I asked.
Either way, I've already signed up, been accepted and paid for my courses that start in September, 1800 intensive hours of computer technology training to learn how to build, take apart, repair, troubleshoot and set up computers and servers running all 3 major OSes (Windows, Mac and Linux variants).

My birthday's coming up as well, gonna be 1/5 of a century old. gonk
But yeah. June 9th. Gonna go see Zohan in theaters on the 8th with my brother, and I'm pretty sure the guys I play DnD with also have something planned for me. Otherwise I don't have anything special much planned, on the 9th I actually have an appointment with my councilors and I'm likely just gonna order pizza and play videogames for the rest of the day.

Though I did receive a new computer monitor as an early b-day gift, (I was there to help pick it) and since upping from 17" to 20" was only an extra 25$, I paid the difference myself. So now I have a new 1680x1050 20" LCD widescreen monitor. heart

Other than that, not much going on. I'm single again, and I've been delaying working on my comic project because I don't feel my art is up to par to give it the quality it deserves yet. Mostly tend to play WoW and Hellgate: London in my free time, though I still have Zelda 1,2, LttP, OoT, MM and Windwaker to finish, as well as Devil May Cry 3 SE, Project Snowblind and a few other games I found a few weeks back in the bargain bins. :3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:02 am
Mwaha, I got my Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition set. It's gonna take some getting used to, but I'm excited blaugh

Also, story ideas are brewing. Amazing what lack of sleep can do for inspiration. I don't wanna go into too much detail until I've written stuff down, but it's going to involve Pokemorphs, starring my newest character, Jun Uchira, an anthro Raichu razz I've been using him on IRC the past couple of days. I'm rather excited for it.  

Afina Maslow

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:19 am
DoomNeko

I just recently came back myself. >w< Not necessarily planning on sticking around, but I DO miss my AFG friends. D: Maybe eventually I'll make my own forum thing and yoink all my furry friends from here and elsewhere onto it... >> Like a furry spinoff of Gaia or something. :B

Speaking of missing peoples, long time no see Doomster! *glomps* X3 Glad to hear life's going well for ya.

*goes around and pounce-huggles Affles, Manda, Gar, and various others as well*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:57 am
OMG Doomie and Loxie magically poofing in at the same time! *tackle glomps you both* Nice to see some old familiar AFG faces. XD

Doomie, so happy to hear your doing better. Also glad to see you have been finding some spark to do some art. Noticed you have been posting some pics on FA as of late. =)  

Krissim Klaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:24 pm
ZOMFG issa Krissy! *pounceglompluffs* <^___^>  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:03 pm
I would like you all to know that I have the best luck ever stare

My tablet died today and our comp is on the fritz. Luckily, I have an external. So if this comp goes down, I can hook up to another comp to get work done once I get my new tablet.  

Alektorphobia

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:02 pm
Wrote a rough draft of that Pokemorph story XP Is on my FA  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:20 pm
Awww!!! Doomie and Affy came back (if not only for temporary)!!! *hugs all round* Miss you guys!!! 4laugh  

Manda_Tifa

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:34 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko

I just recently came back myself. >w< Not necessarily planning on sticking around, but I DO miss my AFG friends. D: Maybe eventually I'll make my own forum thing and yoink all my furry friends from here and elsewhere onto it... >> Like a furry spinoff of Gaia or something. :B

Speaking of missing peoples, long time no see Doomster! *glomps* X3 Glad to hear life's going well for ya.

*goes around and pounce-huggles Affles, Manda, Gar, and various others as well*
O.O! Hey Lloxie, and Doomie! Don't be strangers around here, but I hope you two are doing well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:39 pm
Lloxie
ZOMFG issa Krissy! *pounceglompluffs* <^___^>
X3

So many old faces popping up. First J. poking his nose in and now you and Doomie. Everyone needs to roll into Diana's Discussion thread one of these nights so we can all chat. ^_^  

Krissim Klaw

hex_xombie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:42 pm
Oh man! I remember your guys. :3 Its me ^^ Demo/DI.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 832 833 834 835 836 837 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games