Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 833 834 835 836 837 838 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:56 pm
Dragonz_luvr
Manda_Tifa
Wah...put this lil kitty out of her misery!! sweatdrop

sweatdrop There is always something with you, isn't there? heart

Whats up this time? *picks up kitty and strokes her*
Hey! *is mildly offended* I at least TRY to be chipper and cheerful most of the time! *sniffs*

I had a bad day. I injured my foot somehow (still don't quite know HOW, but I do know that it hurts. A lot) and I had to endure an eight hour shift trying to keep my weight off of it. I'm a cashier, so I do a lot of standing...*sigh* by 3:00 my feet would probably have done better to just fall off, and I still had 3 1/2 hours to go! And then I had to wait an extra half hour and bum a ride off of my supervisor. And then I got home and realized that I have to write a paper comparing 2 different articles (that I don't have) to the textbook, read 2 chapters, and write an outline on them. All of that is due at 9am tomorrow morning.

What am I DOING here??? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:59 pm
Manda_Tifa
Dragonz_luvr
Manda_Tifa

Hey! *is mildly offended* I at least TRY to be chipper and cheerful most of the time! *sniffs*

I had a bad day. I injured my foot somehow (still don't quite know HOW, but I do know that it hurts. A lot) and I had to endure an eight hour shift trying to keep my weight off of it. I'm a cashier, so I do a lot of standing...*sigh* by 3:00 my feet would probably have done better to just fall off, and I still had 3 1/2 hours to go! And then I had to wait an extra half hour and bum a ride off of my supervisor. And then I got home and realized that I have to write a paper comparing 2 different articles (that I don't have) to the textbook, read 2 chapters, and write an outline on them. All of that is due at 9am tomorrow morning.

xd I don't know. *huggles* Feel better soon! heart

(offering meaninless comfort sweatdrop )  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:01 pm
Dragonz_luvr
Manda_Tifa
Dragonz_luvr
Manda_Tifa

xd I don't know. *huggles* Feel better soon! heart

(offering meaninless comfort sweatdrop )
Lol, thanks. I'm about halfway done the homework, but I still don't know where I'm going to come up with 2 different articles about the ethics of public speaking.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:04 pm
Manda_Tifa
Lol, thanks. I'm about halfway done the homework, but I still don't know where I'm going to come up with 2 different articles about the ethics of public speaking.... sweatdrop

Try a Yahoo news search.

Want an egg?

User Image  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:09 pm
Dragonz_luvr
Manda_Tifa

Try a Yahoo news search.

Want an egg?

User Image
I'm using Google actually....
Uh...sure? (what kind of egg?)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:11 pm
Manda_Tifa
Dragonz_luvr
Manda_Tifa

Try a Yahoo news search.

Want an egg?

User Image
I'm using Google actually....
Uh...sure? (what kind of egg?)

Its a butterfly egg! Made by me and one of the ones I had up for the flatsale in my shop. You can have this one or any of the ones in the flatsale batch. this is my butterfly, Anna:

User Image  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:16 pm
1000 g??? sad Maybe...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:17 pm
Manda_Tifa
1000 g??? sad Maybe...

0_o too much, you think?

and I had wanted to make it a gift.... sweatdrop  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:21 pm
Dragonz_luvr
Manda_Tifa
1000 g??? sad Maybe...

0_o too much, you think?

Oh a gift?? I'm sorry, I thought you were offering to sell me one.... sweatdrop Oops... redface  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:21 pm
*Wanders In* Helo Furs ^^  

Nathan Azzcarn

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:26 pm
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn

*waves*
Heya :3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:27 pm
Wolfen_Spirit
Warcraft can suck my fat, hairy balls, and as for the Protoss, they got their asses kicked by a bunch of big bugz, they had the technology to beat um, but they were just too retarded to figure it out until it was too late, lol. xd

this coming from someone who's race got their asses kicked by both the zerg and the protoss, including loosing 2-3 planets in the process. Besides the zerg have the ability to infest other races and adapt, making it harder for the protoss to beat them. That and the dark templar weren't there in time.  

Vashyyk

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:30 pm
Manda_Tifa
Dragonz_luvr
Manda_Tifa
1000 g??? sad Maybe...

0_o too much, you think?

Oh a gift?? I'm sorry, I thought you were offering to sell me one.... sweatdrop Oops... redface

sweatdrop you can buy it if you want to, I could always use the gold. What would you like the name and gender to be?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:30 pm
DoomNeko
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn

*waves*
How Are you Neko ^^  

Nathan Azzcarn

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:37 pm
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
DoomNeko
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn

*waves*
How Are you Neko ^^

I'm doing great. ^^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 833 834 835 836 837 838 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games