Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 833 834 835 836 837 838 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:20 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks up hearing small scratching noises, she looks at him confused "do i know you?" she asked trying to remember, she looks back down the hall "you both seem firmilar" she sighs then shruggs "must be something else then...."
kenji:angel has it realy been that long that you for got our faces
hugo:just take away the tattoo's
she looks between the two "i-im sorry?" she asked confused, she thinks for a bit then her eyes widen "hugo? Kenji?" she asked looking at them
the tall man puts up a familler smile
kenji:yep its us
hugo:how have you been angel
"oh my god you guys, i havent seen you in a long time, come here and give me a hug" she smiles reaching up and grabbing hugo, she smiles and hugs him tightly
we went off and met the rest of my family and got the family markings it was a hell of a trip
hugo:nice to see you too angel
she smiles and lets go "so good to see you guys" she smiles and walks over to kenji "havent seen you in forever, how are you?" she smiles and hugs him tightly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:21 pm
(I posted on the other page read it but don't say anything!)  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:23 pm
Phoenix jumped infront of the attacks using himself as a human shield to block the others from injury.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks between the two "i-im sorry?" she asked confused, she thinks for a bit then her eyes widen "hugo? Kenji?" she asked looking at them
"oh my god you guys, i havent seen you in a long time, come here and give me a hug" she smiles reaching up and grabbing hugo, she smiles and hugs him tightly
we went off and met the rest of my family and got the family markings it was a hell of a trip
she smiles and lets go "so good to see you guys" she smiles and walks over to kenji "havent seen you in forever, how are you?" she smiles and hugs him tightly
kenji:so so hugo's getting better at sword fighting and element using iv been learning a few languages and we both got tattoo's from the rest of my family
hugo walks over to john  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:25 pm
(did any of you even read what I posted! scream scream scream stressed stressed stressed stressed scream scream scream stressed stressed stressed )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:25 pm
Phoenix utashima
Phoenix jumped infront of the attacks using himself as a human shield to block the others from injury.
kenji looks at him from the hug
great he goes and hurts himself again
hugo:this is the first time
kenji:not if you count the demon marks  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:27 pm
Phoenix turns around. "I'm fine...a bit shaken and a bit creeped, but fine"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:29 pm
marka chuckles  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:30 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
kenji:so so hugo's getting better at sword fighting and element using iv been learning a few languages and we both got tattoo's from the rest of my family
hugo walks over to john
"thats good" she looks over at hugo and john

he looks at hugo shyly "umm h-hello"  
(if anyone was wondering what that was it was a demon from Phoenix's demension!)  

Phoenix utashima

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Phoenix utashima
kenji:you sure?that hit the spot the marks should be at
hugo:shut up marka  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:31 pm
"I'm FINE"  

Phoenix utashima

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hugo walks over to john
"thats good" she looks over at hugo and john

he looks at hugo shyly "umm h-hello"
hugo runs up and starts to circle john
hugo:sup
kenji:me and him also learned a lot about a few new viruses along the way  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:33 pm
lupinewarrior
Phoenix utashima
kenji:you sure?that hit the spot the marks should be at
hugo:shut up marka

marka looked at hugo and said "shut it chiled"  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:34 pm
" I absorbed the hit with my crystal....but I need to drain it now....who to fire this at?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 833 834 835 836 837 838 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games