Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 833 834 835 836 837 838 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:09 pm
I am definitely loving the activity level as of late. My apologies for not being around much this week, been a bit distracted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:36 pm
I'm concerned about this girl at the Day Care I was working for (I'm a nanny now). See, her mom needed temporary (six weeks) care for her daughter, and just dumped her on my former employer without even talking to her. Her mother drops her off, and goes to work as a server at a country club...apparently for 11 hours...and says she has no money to pay for the Day Care yet. Then she picks up her daughter up in the middle of the night, allegedly right after work, wearing a new set of clothes and with her hair all done. ._.;
As if that weren't enough; the girl always comes filthy, horribly tired and reeking of cigarettes. After the weekends she has a horrid diaper rash like her mother doesn't change her, we clear it up...next week she has it again. On top of that, she has an obvious attachment disorder.
My mother, who has taken my place at the Day Care, said that this week she was dropped off at the Day Care with chicken pox, and her mother never said anything to them until my former employer asked her about it. She was like "Oh yeah, my mother said it looked like she had chicken pox." So, she knew...Now the Day Care has to be quarantined.

...long story short? The girl seems really neglected.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:14 am
You should call the police and/or a social worker.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:54 am
*glops Shoki and DI*

Krissim Klaw
Lloxie
ZOMFG issa Krissy! *pounceglompluffs* <^___^>
X3

So many old faces popping up. First J. poking his nose in and now you and Doomie. Everyone needs to roll into Diana's Discussion thread one of these nights so we can all chat. ^_^

Hmm... a reunion mayhaps? Hehe :B  

Lloxie

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:35 am
*walks back in, dragging an absurd amount of military issued equipment, most of it still in it's packaging, never having been used.*

Finally, I made it back from Afghanistan. I've served my four months, at least for now. As far as I know, I won't have to go back for at least 2 years, and by then, hopefully, we'll be gone. I doubt that, but hey, I can hope, right? XD

Anyway, things have been going pretty smooth, except for me falling out of a sniper's nest during a paintball match a few days ago. My boot slipped on the ladder >_< The only truly bad thing to happen is the fact that they impounded my car while I was gone, and now it'll cost me to get it back. At least I know what's wrong with it now...Damned injection coils.

Got a new laptop while I was in the sandbox, a really nice custom job from iBuyPower. And I finally got my fursuit ^_^ Pics of that coming soon ^_^

But yeah, I just wanted to drop in and say hi! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:47 pm
Welcome back! Tell me, did Tony Stark build something in a cave while you were out there?  

Afina Maslow

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:06 pm
Afina Maslow
Welcome back! Tell me, did Tony Stark build something in a cave while you were out there?

*pinches Af's ear and drags off* You is so getting an spanking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:10 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Afina Maslow

*pinches Af's ear and drags off* You is so getting an spanking.
blaugh Is worth it  

Afina Maslow

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:14 pm
XD! *gigglefits, rescues Af... with a big flashy Ironman-esque suit* >w<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:51 pm
Thanks, Af!

Not that I know of...Unless he was building it in another cave near another base XD  

Davin_Nightwind

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:08 pm
Well I'm back from my "birthday weekend" of sorts. I actually only turned two decades old about an hour ago, but I celebrated early so it would be on the weekend. I had a nice first-DnD-game-of-new-season with my friends, continuing where we originally let off with a 24-hour "long play" special game. We were all pooped after that, but it was tons of fun, and wer even went grocery shopping for food for the game and I got to keep all the leftovers since I'm about the only one really living on my own among the gang. ^^;

After that I visited my parents for Sunday and I went out with my brother and sister to go see a movie, but since the show times were matching, we decided to go see "Don't mess with the Zohan", and after that we hadto rush out into the next room to see "Kung Fu Panda" right after and miss, like, 5 minutes of trailers. XP
Being the slightly too honest person I tend to be, I actually paid my tickets for both movies at the booth and forced my brother to do so too rather than do like my friends who pay for one and just run around from one room to the other after a movie finishes to see more.

But yeah. Things didn't go out as planned. XP
Zohan was cut off halfway through the movie, so I went out to find a staff member to let them know about it, and after 10~15 minutes they got it working again, so we got to see the rest of the movie. However for the inconvenience, they still gave us free passes with no expiration date to go see another movie next time we come. It's not a refund, but I'll take what I can get, I originally just wanted to finish the movie. XD
When it did finish, it was 30 minutes later than planned to get in the Kung Fu Panda room, so I asked the manager and explained the situation while he was giving out the free passes, and he signed our tickets so we could see the next screening after the current one. We ordered some food and played arcades for a bit, then got around to watching it about an hour later.

All in all, a good time was had. Zohan was funny/stupid, and Kung Fu Panda was absolutely hilarious awesome. I'm really going to go out and add that to my movies collection once it's out on DvD, it's worth it. It'll get a spot on my shelf right next to Patch Adam, Bicentennial Man and Titan A.E. =3

Afterwards back at my parents, cake was had, and I helped my brother prepare his speech on gender stereotypes for school tomorrow (who better to help him? XD), then caught a ride with my mom back home with a bunch of leftover food that she had bought that the rest of the family wasn't eating.

And now I get to type all this here, back in the comfort of my comp chair, Kamelot blasting in my ears. Love the music so far from their discography, I'll have to look for their albums at the local retailers here. :3

Got an appointment tomorrow and my friends my swing by to pick me up again, but in the meantime I'm gonna take it easy, have some strawberry juice and enjoy the fresh night-time breeze. ^^

Krissim Klaw
OMG Doomie and Loxie magically poofing in at the same time! *tackle glomps you both* Nice to see some old familiar AFG faces. XD

Doomie, so happy to hear your doing better. Also glad to see you have been finding some spark to do some art. Noticed you have been posting some pics on FA as of late. =)

Good to be back (as much as I can be).
I know Diana's kept up with me whenever I appeared on IRC, but otherwise, yeah, I'll try to hang around a bit more. =)

And thanks, although I've re-slumped in art, I'm getting better and doing my best to keep improving while motivating myself with short breaks and stints of inspiration. Slightly less art, but at least now I don't feel as forced as I used to do draw anything. 3nodding

Manda_Tifa
Awww!!! Doomie and Affy came back (if not only for temporary)!!! *hugs all round* Miss you guys!!! 4laugh

Thanks Manda, I missed you guys and gals too. <3

Neote
O.O! Hey Lloxie, and Doomie! Don't be strangers around here, but I hope you two are doing well.

Thanks. <3

Krissim Klaw
Lloxie
ZOMFG issa Krissy! *pounceglompluffs* <^___^>
X3

So many old faces popping up. First J. poking his nose in and now you and Doomie. Everyone needs to roll into Diana's Discussion thread one of these nights so we can all chat. ^_^

Will do. =)

hex_xombie
Oh man! I remember your guys. :3 Its me ^^ Demo/DI.

Glad to see you're still among us, DI. <3
Hopefully we'll get to chat or hangout in the threads here sometime =)

shoki_de_nai
I'm concerned about this girl at the Day Care I was working for (I'm a nanny now). See, her mom needed temporary (six weeks) care for her daughter, and just dumped her on my former employer without even talking to her. Her mother drops her off, and goes to work as a server at a country club...apparently for 11 hours...and says she has no money to pay for the Day Care yet. Then she picks up her daughter up in the middle of the night, allegedly right after work, wearing a new set of clothes and with her hair all done. ._.;
As if that weren't enough; the girl always comes filthy, horribly tired and reeking of cigarettes. After the weekends she has a horrid diaper rash like her mother doesn't change her, we clear it up...next week she has it again. On top of that, she has an obvious attachment disorder.
My mother, who has taken my place at the Day Care, said that this week she was dropped off at the Day Care with chicken pox, and her mother never said anything to them until my former employer asked her about it. She was like "Oh yeah, my mother said it looked like she had chicken pox." So, she knew...Now the Day Care has to be quarantined.

...long story short? The girl seems really neglected.

It's always sad to hear about children who don't seem to get the love and attention they should deserve at home for their one and only childhood.

I assume the girl is one of the quiet types. I'd recommend trying to get ahold of a social worker... it really sounds like one of "those" cases.

Davin_Nightwind
*walks back in, dragging an absurd amount of military issued equipment, most of it still in it's packaging, never having been used.*

Finally, I made it back from Afghanistan. I've served my four months, at least for now. As far as I know, I won't have to go back for at least 2 years, and by then, hopefully, we'll be gone. I doubt that, but hey, I can hope, right? XD

Anyway, things have been going pretty smooth, except for me falling out of a sniper's nest during a paintball match a few days ago. My boot slipped on the ladder >_< The only truly bad thing to happen is the fact that they impounded my car while I was gone, and now it'll cost me to get it back. At least I know what's wrong with it now...Damned injection coils.

Got a new laptop while I was in the sandbox, a really nice custom job from iBuyPower. And I finally got my fursuit ^_^ Pics of that coming soon ^_^

But yeah, I just wanted to drop in and say hi! ^_^

Good to hear you're back in relative safety. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:15 pm
I'm wondering if Doomie's checked out DnD 4th Ed at all XD Just curious  

Afina Maslow

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:35 pm
Afina Maslow
I'm wondering if Doomie's checked out DnD 4th Ed at all XD Just curious

Not yet o:

Until more books come out and my friends upgrade to 4th, we're still playing with 3.5th edition since we're still on the same campaign we were on 2~3 months ago. We'll probably swap to 4th once we're done, but that's likely gonna be a while, since Vince has -everything- planned out for an epic storyline, right down to having monster and NPC lists he created ready, custom content-a-plenty, a whole history set up, and an ongoing quest to help save the fantasy "DnD" world from becoming modern Earth through pre-written events that would take place if our current party was to fail at stopping the two stronger forces competing with eachother at the moment to conquer and reshape the world to their image.

So far we've been through hell and high seas of terrain, gone BEYOND death and come back, survived the Taint and even crossed through time following someone trying to influence the world in their advantage.

And we're only level 7. Well, the party is, in general. We get exp handouts for intelligent ideas and the like, so for being a generally one-minded fighter who "does her job protecting the physically weaker in the group" and resting otherwise, I'm a bit lagged behind them at lvl 5, though I've had my share of asskicking. =D

I still love remembering that one battle against a horde of kobolds where my character fell in the negatives, and kept getting back up to continue fighting at 1hp before eventually going under at -11 HP, and then "kicking" the light at the end of the tunnel saying "I'm not done fighting yet!" and coming back again with a small gift from the Gods of War and Battle (Cleric lvls given by the DM). Even survived a Natural20 called shot to the face, had a Natural 20 fort save, cracked my neck back in place and caused a bunch of enemies to flee in terror thinking I was indestructible. XD

<.<
>.>
Okay I'll stop storytelling in the Sallies thread. My bad. XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:37 pm
No worries XD

4th Ed is interesting. Lot of differences, lots the same. No more druid, bard, barbarian, monk, or sorcerer anymore, but I believe there are things that could make up for that.  

Afina Maslow

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:09 am
Afina Maslow
No worries XD

4th Ed is interesting. Lot of differences, lots the same. No more druid, bard, barbarian, monk, or sorcerer anymore, but I believe there are things that could make up for that.

...yeah pretty much epic fail. There go three of my favorite classes. (Sorceror, druid, and monk) Bards and barbarians are cool too, though I never really played as them. This is sad news. D:  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 833 834 835 836 837 838 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games