Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 835 836 837 838 839 840 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Quote:
I have been two 1 furcon, and I HATED IT. Im normal, i dont like anime, and i dont play many video games. I ACTUALLY go to REAL raves, not stupid furcon ones or anime con raves. And I have met tons of furs In real life, and I only know a few cool NORMAL furs like myself. Otherwise, I pry myself in staying away from freaks. =/

Hah, stupid ******** b***h. I'm sorry, she and her friends are only the NORMAL furs and all others are freaks. Like me, Freaks and nerds and geeks who don't know what a real rave is... even though I DON'T ******** GO TO RAVES BECAUSE RAVES ARE FILLED WITH FAGS WHO DRESS IN SHITTY NEON CLOTHING WITH ******** SHITTY GLOWSTICKS.

*coughs*

And trust me, I hang out with furries IRL all the time. Most are geeks and nerds of some kind, and most are men. That's why I hit on women online, there's not enough pickings in the fur community around here... like 1 woman for every 10 men.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Hit on SOME women.

I'm going to pretend that you don't hit on me, because I'm not a furry.

Atlaas

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Ha ha, I might get banned because of b***h here.

Going on about how awesome she is, how she's a better fur than everyone else and only her and her small circle of friends are cool, everyone else is freaks. Sounds like a stupid teenager to me.

called her out on her s**t and was using quite a bit of profanity, called her a few colorful things, she said she reported me for harassment.

If I didn't believe in hitting women (or do I?) I'd slap her into a wall if my account is banned permanently. (or for any good length of time)

In any case, why is she in a furry thread IF she thinks most furries are freaks? She has yet to answer me about that.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Oh yea, the argument started when I joked that all furs are geeks and nerds, and she got butthurt offended. Like I said I've been to furry gatherings and most furs ARE geeks or nerds of some kind, even the skater punk and raver furries, even the metalhead furries. Even the furries who try to pretend they're normal. Furry fandom is a "geek" fandom.

She just got all ******** hurt because she was compared to geeks and nerds... couldn't handle being compared to us losers. razz

Atlaas
Hit on SOME women.

I don't hit on you because you're abrasive and I don't think we'd get along well.

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Mortella walks back in "I hope i fall under the sane catigory... not to mentionout of those 10 men half are gay and two are questionable."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Psycho Lee
Atlaas
Hit on SOME women.

I don't hit on you because you're abrasive and I don't think we'd get along well.
You haven't bothered to talk to me enough to find out that I'm really not all that abrasive. talk2hand

Atlaas

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Mortella
Mortella walks back in "I hope i fall under the sane catigory... not to mentionout of those 10 men half are gay and two are questionable."

lol, more like 1/3rd are gay, 1/3rd are bisexual (or will just ******** anything that moves), and 1/5th questionable.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Psycho Lee
Mortella

lol, more like 1/3rd are gay, 1/3rd are bisexual (or will just ******** anything that moves), and 1/5th questionable.
"That makes eleven...."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:41 pm

Atlaas
Psycho Lee
Atlaas
Hit on SOME women.

You haven't bothered to talk to me enough to find out that I'm really not all that abrasive. talk2hand

Okay, talk about what?

I don't think I can find an item for my avatar that matches THIS outfit.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Mortella
Psycho Lee
Mortella

"That makes eleven...."

Um no your math is wrong. 1/3 is about .3333, so 1/3 + 1/3 = 2/3 or .6667, and 1/5th is .2, so .6667 + .2 is .8667

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Atlaas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Psycho Lee
Atlaas
Psycho Lee
Atlaas
Hit on SOME women.

Okay, talk about what?

I looked and found nothing that would work.

I dunno, what do non-abrasive people talk about? surprised
Even though I'm totally not abrasive.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:49 pm

"Business mans tie rack for 1" mortella serches

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Mortella
"Business mans tie rack for 1" mortella serches

cool starter shirt/high noon roxorbily/blue cow boy/ shirts suggestions
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Atlaas
Psycho Lee
Atlaas
Psycho Lee
Atlaas
Hit on SOME women.

Okay, talk about what?

I looked and found nothing that would work.

I dunno, what do non-abrasive people talk about? surprised
Even though I'm totally not abrasive.

Lubrication, I guess.

Got the cheapest earbuds at best buy because I had a small gift card... turns out the cord's shorter than my arm. damn it all.

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:58 pm

got nothing for jacket
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 835 836 837 838 839 840 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games