Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 836 837 838 839 840 841 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:41 pm

I can't take this anymore. I've got to find out what's wrong with me. I think tomorrow I'll drive myself to the hospital and see what's going on, because even after gargling multiple times and continuously spitting, the cough is still bad. Only thing I can think of that's making me do this is maybe a scratch against the back of my throat.

Oh god, I hope I don't have stomach flu or something again. =_=
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:11 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
Alright boys and girls sit down shut up and listen because this is something that has been getting under my fur for the longest time. Just gicing some one a ring, calling them hun, sweeite, lover, honey bun, even mate does NOT, let me repeat that it DOES NOT, make you married. I don't know how many times I have seen furs who have a mate (granted that that is a very close bond between two people and can be LIKE a marriage) isn't the same as being married.

It drives me crazy that people wo get a ring to put on their finger think that they are married to that person. If you don't have a licens (or I can't recall what its called for people of the same sex) to get married then you are not married. You don't need the huge party or anything but just the licens and a person to marry you. (But I want a nice little party out in a valley some where again that's just me)

What is it that drives people to calll their selves married when all they have is a piece of metal and rock on their finger? All that means is that you are planning to, or that you want to with that person who gave it to you.

I think it's like 3 yrears or something, but if you live with the same person in a more-than-just-friends relationship way, it's called Common Law. It's like being unoficially married. I think it was established for people who weren't married to get the same rights in courts or something. I'd have to look into it more. My neighbours lived in Common Law for something like 40 years. They got married officially in 2003 >> and they're in their 70's. >w<

Forcive Habit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:44 am

Forcive Habit
Shadows sweet embrace
Alright boys and girls sit down shut up and listen because this is something that has been getting under my fur for the longest time. Just gicing some one a ring, calling them hun, sweeite, lover, honey bun, even mate does NOT, let me repeat that it DOES NOT, make you married. I don't know how many times I have seen furs who have a mate (granted that that is a very close bond between two people and can be LIKE a marriage) isn't the same as being married.

It drives me crazy that people wo get a ring to put on their finger think that they are married to that person. If you don't have a licens (or I can't recall what its called for people of the same sex) to get married then you are not married. You don't need the huge party or anything but just the licens and a person to marry you. (But I want a nice little party out in a valley some where again that's just me)

What is it that drives people to calll their selves married when all they have is a piece of metal and rock on their finger? All that means is that you are planning to, or that you want to with that person who gave it to you.

I think it's like 3 yrears or something, but if you live with the same person in a more-than-just-friends relationship way, it's called Common Law. It's like being unoficially married. I think it was established for people who weren't married to get the same rights in courts or something. I'd have to look into it more. My neighbours lived in Common Law for something like 40 years. They got married officially in 2003 >> and they're in their 70's. >w<
Actually it's something like 6 months to a year. My b/f and I are common law married technically. We've lived together almost four years. It only applies in certain states though, mostly bible belt states
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:45 am

http://seiyoku.deviantart.com/ I got my old DA unbanned lawl 8D

also, info there about my tablet's death and traditional commissions

Alektorphobia

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:10 pm

Asphyxiat!on
Forcive Habit
Shadows sweet embrace

Actually it's something like 6 months to a year. My b/f and I are common law married technically. We've lived together almost four years. It only applies in certain states though, mostly bible belt states

Yea it doesn't work in Florida any more, but I was talking about the people who just became young adults and put a ring on their bf/gf's finger. It just urks me that you just turned 18 and a person that you have only known for 6 months gives you a ring and says that they want to be with you for the rest of their lives, when you haven't even lived with them.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:05 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
Asphyxiat!on
Forcive Habit
Shadows sweet embrace

Yea it doesn't work in Florida any more, but I was talking about the people who just became young adults and put a ring on their bf/gf's finger. It just urks me that you just turned 18 and a person that you have only known for 6 months gives you a ring and says that they want to be with you for the rest of their lives, when you haven't even lived with them.

I dunno if it's a certain incident you're talking about or not, but my lover and I had been together for 4 years by the time I got out of highschool, which was in 07, and we're still going strong, and I'm only 19 XD I have a ring on my finger, and it means the world to me. <3

Forcive Habit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Shadows sweet embrace

My parents got married the day after my mom turned 18. They had known each other longer than 6 months, but they never lived together. This Tuesday they will be celebrating their 38th year marriage anniversary.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:34 pm

Krissim Klaw
Shadows sweet embrace

My parents got married the day after my mom turned 18. They had known each other longer than 6 months, but they never lived together. This Tuesday they will be celebrating their 38th year anniversary.

Congrats to them! Sounds a lot like my parents, actually XD

Afina Maslow

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:13 pm

Good news! Provincial finance bureau said that unless there's a catastrophe, I'm funded for school. Whoo! =D  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:22 pm

DoomNeko
Good news! Provincial finance bureau said that unless there's a catastrophe, I'm funded for school. Whoo! =D

As in loans or scholarship? o:

As of July 14th, 2008, I will officially be the b***h of whoever I took loans from for school. Good news is the payments are only about $120 a month, which is entirely manageable with my other payments. So, I'll be in more debt, for a LONG time too, but I can handle it, as long as I'm working. I'll still be able to afford spending money and save a little too.

Afina Maslow

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:04 pm

Afina Maslow
DoomNeko

As of July 14th, 2008, I will officially be the b***h of whoever I took loans from for school. Good news is the payments are only about $120 a month, which is entirely manageable with my other payments. So, I'll be in more debt, for a LONG time too, but I can handle it, as long as I'm working. I'll still be able to afford spending money and save a little too.
One of the reasons I love my parents so much is they managed to get me through college with zero debts/loans owed. Since I got scholarship money from FSU to go there, on top of full scholarship from FL Bright Futures, my parents were willing and able to cover my room and food money while I was up there.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:22 pm

Afina Maslow

Scholarship, I guess? I'm not exactly sure what it means, but essentially, money I won't have to pay back.  

Sonya Khatsworth

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:46 pm

DoomNeko
Afina Maslow

Scholarship, I guess? I'm not exactly sure what it means, but essentially, money I won't have to pay back.

You're right then o: Cool
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:17 pm

Yay Dinosaurs :3 Good show. Love my dvds

sdsythe01

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:06 pm

Our cat Felix has run off. He's figured out how to open the sliding back door and has been making trips to the backyard every time we've forgotten to lock it. Well, he seems to have gotten out of the yard this evening...and before I got him a tag. I'm a very worried mommy.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 836 837 838 839 840 841 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games