Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:47 pm
SubonicXP
"I want you to have a battle with me." Sub simply said, his normal goofy and aloof attitude disappearing the moment he spoke.
"...Well, well. This might be worth a watch." Sol spoke up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:55 pm
Suddenly, it was like if all time had stopped. Did he just ask what I think he just asked? "Uh..." I looked at Telia for a moment, caught a bit off guard by the gesture then shook my head a bit. "Heh, alright, Sub. I'm game."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:57 pm
Sub's stern expression soon turned to one of devious joy. The man would run his fingers across the Pokeballs on his belt as he stared and smiled at Blizz. "Perfect, I can't wait to start!" He cheered as he almost pranced off, heading towards the battlefield.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:05 pm
SubonicXP
Sub's stern expression soon turned to one of devious joy. The man would run his fingers across the Pokeballs on his belt as he stared and smiled at Blizz. "Perfect, I can't wait to start!" He cheered as he almost pranced off, heading towards the battlefield.

"..." I thought for a moment, trying to figure out how to go about this exactly. "Telia, you may want to come back for a moment." I said to her, taking out the Pokeball.

"Gardevoir." She handed me her Mr. Mime doll and I recalled her back for the time being. I walked off towards the battlefield, moving the Pokeball about my fingers, thinking for a moment. When I arrived, I took a position over on the battlefield and waited.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:30 pm
Kaya watched and listened quietly as the Kalos region was discussed. He'd been doing quite a lot of reading up on the place and was intrigued by what he had found. There existed an entirely new type of Pokemon there, the Fairy-type, which many recently discovered Pokemon were classified as, along with many more well-known species having been reclassified, including Togepi and Marill.

Releasing Sora, he began to rub the Steel/Fairy-type's head as he gave thought to these creatures.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:43 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"..." I thought for a moment, trying to figure out how to go about this exactly. "Telia, you may want to come back for a moment." I said to her, taking out the Pokeball.

"Gardevoir." She handed me her Mr. Mime doll and I recalled her back for the time being. I walked off towards the battlefield, moving the Pokeball about my fingers, thinking for a moment. When I arrived, I took a position over on the battlefield and waited.

Sub stood on the other side of the battlefield, facing three. The man clipped a Pokeball off his belt and began to toss it up and down in the air. "Let's see what you got, Cold One." He sneered, hurling a Pokeball forward and releasing his Krookodile, Auguste.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:47 pm
SubonicXP

Sub stood on the other side of the battlefield, facing three. The man clipped a Pokeball off his belt and began to toss it up and down in the air. "Let's see what you got, Cold One." He sneered, hurling a Pokeball forward and releasing his Krookodile, Auguste.

I had several ways to lead this off now that I saw his first up. Nothing safe, however, that I can think of. Not against this bruiser. I stashed the one I had in hand, then took out another one instead. "Get to it, Zangoose!" I shouted. I tossed out the Pokeball and there landed the Cat Ferret Pokemon, ready to fight.

"Zan goose..." Claws out, hunched over, ready to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:51 pm
Blizzard120

I had several ways to lead this off now that I saw his first up. Nothing safe, however, that I can think of. Not against this bruiser. I stashed the one I had in hand, then took out another one instead. "Get to it, Zangoose!" I shouted. I tossed out the Pokeball and there landed the Cat Ferret Pokemon, ready to fight.

"Ah, Zangoose, haven't seen you in awhile!" Sub said with a goofy smile and a wave. "I promise to get you some Orre Fried Seviper after my Krookodile pummels you to a pulp, sorry about this! Auguste! Scary Face!" What a strange starting move. Auguste would puff its chest out and throw its head forward as it let out a sinister roar, bearing all its teeth in the process as it not only tried to scare the Pokemon but also Intimidate it with its ability.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:58 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Ah, Zangoose, haven't seen you in awhile!" Sub said with a goofy smile and a wave. "I promise to get you some Orre Fried Seviper after my Krookodile pummels you to a pulp, sorry about this! Auguste! Scary Face!" What a strange starting move. Auguste would puff its chest out and throw its head forward as it let out a sinister roar, bearing all its teeth in the process as it not only tried to scare the Pokemon but also Intimidate it with its ability.

Zangoose stared in a bit shock. Those jaws, those claws. What the hell is this thing!?

I should have saw that one coming. I knew that something like this was bound to happen and there would have been no way I could have gotten out of it, no matter what Pokemon I decided to send. I'm going to have to go on the defensive.

"Alright, fine...Zangoose, Taunt!" I shouted. Well Sub was saying that Pokemon was going to pound on him.

The Zangoose regained his composure, then started to challenge the croc. "Zan goose zangoose..." The Zangoose spoke, waving his claw as if to say 'Come at me, Bro.'  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:02 pm
Blizzard120

Zangoose stared in a bit shock. Those jaws, those claws. What the hell is this thing!?

I should have saw that one coming. I knew that something like this was bound to happen and there would have been no way I could have gotten out of it, no matter what Pokemon I decided to send. I'm going to have to go on the defensive.

"Alright, fine...Zangoose, Taunt!" I shouted. Well Sub was saying that Pokemon was going to pound on him.

The Zangoose regained his composure, then started to challenge the croc. "Zan goose zangoose..." The Zangoose spoke, waving his claw as if to say 'Come at me, Bro.'

Auguste's eyes widened as the Zangoose made the gesture, the sand crocodile huffing angrily and if this were a cartoon it would have steam coming out of its nostrils. "Krookooo..." It growled loudly as it snarled and continued to bare its teeth, its tail slapping at the ground impatiently. "Ooh, you shouldn't have done that. You see, Auguste here has a serious anger problem. You could say that some times he goes on an Outrage." Sub said with a twisted grin.

The Krookodile would slam on the ground one last time with all its might, using it legs and tail to launch its self off the ground with incredibly strength, flying at the Zangoose. Auguste would attempt to take Zangoose by surprise and grab a hold of him. If successful in snatching the thing up it would toss it up into the air and smack it across the field with its mighty tail.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:05 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Auguste's eyes widened as the Zangoose made the gesture, the sand crocodile huffing angrily and if this were a cartoon it would have steam coming out of its nostrils. "Krookooo..." It growled loudly as it snarled and continued to bare its teeth, its tail slapping at the ground impatiently. "Ooh, you shouldn't have done that. You see, Auguste here has a serious anger problem. You could say that some times he goes on an Outrage." Sub said with a twisted grin.

The Krookodile would slam on the ground one last time with all its might, using it legs and tail to launch its self off the ground with incredibly strength, flying at the Zangoose. Auguste would attempt to take Zangoose by surprise and grab a hold of him. If successful in snatching the thing up it would toss it up into the air and smack it across the field with its mighty tail.

"Let him outrage all he wants..." I said as the Krookodile rushed over. "...because thats how people fall around me. Zangoose! Counter!" I shouted. As the Krookodile went to latch on, Zangoose went to break the hold, following up with one hard upward slash in retaliation. Sad to say though, at the moment, with Zangoose slowed down generally and a little lacking in the assault power, I had to take counter measures.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:33 am
Blizzard120

"Let him outrage all he wants..." I said as the Krookodile rushed over. "...because thats how people fall around me. Zangoose! Counter!" I shouted. As the Krookodile went to latch on, Zangoose went to break the hold, following up with one hard upward slash in retaliation. Sad to say though, at the moment, with Zangoose slowed down generally and a little lacking in the assault power, I had to take counter measures.

The Krookodile roared as it was slashed up its midsection, dealing a pretty nasty cut to it but alas it only fueled the fire that was its rage. The monster would quickly retaliate by clamping down on the smaller mammal with its powerful jaws, thrash around with it in its jaws, and then flinging the pest across the room. "That's the problem with Auguste, when he gets really mad I have little control over him." Sub said with a shrug and a sigh.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:56 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The Krookodile roared as it was slashed up its midsection, dealing a pretty nasty cut to it but alas it only fueled the fire that was its rage. The monster would quickly retaliate by clamping down on the smaller mammal with its powerful jaws, thrash around with it in its jaws, and then flinging the pest across the room. "That's the problem with Auguste, when he gets really mad I have little control over him." Sub said with a shrug and a sigh.

I couldn't help but to wince when I watch Zangoose finally get caught up in the Krookodile's grasp. Ugh, even after such a strike, that didn't even so much as slow it down. This Krookodile really does have anger issues; probably on spoiled brat levels. My only chance now is for that Krookodile starts getting fatigued because that Outrage takes outrageous amounts of energy to do. Still though, after a blow like that, Zangoose may go out before that croc decides to tucker out.

After being flung off and tossed over to the ground, Zangoose pushed himself up, cringing a bit where the Krookodile clamped down with its steel like jaws. "Zangoose, are you going to be able to hang in there!?"

"Zan goose..." He would be, but that was not something he care to go through again; not that I could blame him. That really did do some damage.

"Zangoose! Ice Punch!" I called out. Of course I would have some sort of Ice attack around. Just who the heck do you think I am?

Zangoose fights the pain for the time being then rushed as fast as it could for the Krookodile as an icy mist started to come from his claws. When he got close, the Zangoose lunged out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:02 am
The Krookodile would let out a prideful roar after it tossed the Zangoose, as if asserting its dominance over all in this room. Auguste would glare at Blizz as he spoke, soon realizing that the trainer had given his Pokemon a command to attack. The sand crocodile would growl as it spun around, attempting to prepare its self for an assault but it was too late, the Zangoose was already upon him.

"Krok!" The monster roared as it stood there, the icy fist meeting with its gut. Ice would begin to creep up the Dark type's stomach as it moan in pain, still from the shock of being hit by another powerful blow. All Krookodile could do was fall to his knees shortly after, and then face planting into the ground as its rampage was finally put to an end.

"Aw, and it was just getting good too." Sub huffed as he recalled Auguste back to its ball. "I got to say though, not many survive one of Auguste's rampages, kudos, Zangoose!" The man said with a smile, which soon faded as he grabbed another ball. "I guess brawn isn't everything." With that, he tossed out his second ball, releasing into the air his vulture into the air.

"Mandi!" Pallas the Mandibuzz cried as it appeared. "Let's keep them on their toes! Air Slash!" Sub cried. His Pokemon would obey accordingly as it flapped its wings vigorously, conjuring a powerful choppy wind which threatened to cut up everything in its path.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:47 am
SubonicXP

"Mandi!" Pallas the Mandibuzz cried as it appeared. "Let's keep them on their toes! Air Slash!" Sub cried. His Pokemon would obey accordingly as it flapped its wings vigorously, conjuring a powerful choppy wind which threatened to cut up everything in its path.

Zangoose gave a sigh of relief when the Pokemon fell. "Nice work, Zangoose!" I called out over towards him.

"Zangoose..." The Zangoose said, rubbing the back of his head.

The Zangoose then looked over, watching the Pokemon get recalled only to be replaced by fresh Pokemon, and chances are, just as tough as the last one. True to form, Sub and the Mandibuzz wasn't wasting any time. "Zangoose! Watch it!" The Zangoose was about to go on the attack, but got caught up in the wind's fury. Try as he might to brace himself against the slicing gale, the damage from the Krookodile caught up to it and the slicing gale overbeared him. Zangoose took hard tumble then fell flat on his face. He wanted to get up, but there was just no way.

"Ugh...good effort, Zangoose. Take a breather." I said, recalling the fallen Pokemon.

Well, back to square one. Difference is, this time, I was feeling a bit more confident now that he's committed to that Mandibuzz for the moment. I couldn't let off the pressure, though, either way. "Scizor! Go!" I shouted, tossing out my second Pokemon for battle. From the flash of light, the Scizor came forth.

"Sci-Zor!" The bug shouted. Claws out and ready for battle.

"Scizor! Swords Dance!" I shouted. The Scizor started to focus, honing its power.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff