Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 837 838 839 840 841 842 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:22 pm
Phoenix looks at his right hand witch has a crystal in it. " drat, I have no mana..." Phoenix ran of heading towardss the infirmary.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:24 pm
starry_nigghtt123
Phoenix utashima
"...holding the pain back I see...kenji set the girl down on a bed....if I can calculate right moving like this would've damaged her spine more!"

*tears starting to fall down her face as she gets angrier* "No.. I refuse to sit back and let people get hurt... " *realizing that he was just trying to help her she cried more, but not of sadness, of anger and happieness, at the same time* "I know you don't want me to get worse, but I want to help.. please just let me help."
hugo:dont worry when kenji went to this school a year or so back he had some of the highest grades in fighting and elemental control  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:25 pm
*watches him leave and looks at Kengi wiping the tears off her face and her eyes turning light green, because she is jealous that he gets to go and she probably won't although she knows she can.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:27 pm
Phoenix runs back holding a potion in his hands giving it to the girl. "it should heal some of the spinal damage...look I will let you help but I'm more worried about the your well being." Phoenix said indicating kenji to grab some medical wrap.  

Phoenix utashima

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:27 pm
starry_nigghtt123
*watches him leave and looks at Kengi wiping the tears off her face and her eyes turning light green, because she is jealous that he gets to go and she probably won't although she knows she can.*

kenji:dont worry ill have you on your feet in no time its only minor fractures and a few splints and bandeges will let you walk freely and even fight a bit  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:30 pm
lupinewarrior
starry_nigghtt123

kenji:dont worry ill have you on your feet in no time its only minor fractures and a few splints and bandeges will let you walk freely and even fight a bit

*looks at him like he is dumb* "I don't want to walk and fight LATER, I want to get up and fight NOW, and I will.... I don't care how much it hurts me now, or will hurt me later... I will not let people die...*mumbles* This always happens" *looks down at her arm which has a tattoo of a rose, and next to that everyone in her family that died... 7 total*  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:30 pm
"kenji....I never got a chance to show you my wings so..." Phoenix said revieling his wings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:31 pm
Phoenix utashima
Phoenix runs back holding a potion in his hands giving it to the girl. "it should heal some of the spinal damage...look I will let you help but I'm more worried about the your well being." Phoenix said indicating kenji to grab some medical wrap.

*smiles at him eyes turn light pink then looks down* "um... thanks I guess"  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:34 pm
Phoenix utashima
"kenji....I never got a chance to show you my wings so..." Phoenix said revieling his wings.
kenji:cool
hugo jumps up and hangs from the rafters messing with his necklace  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:36 pm
lupinewarrior
Phoenix utashima
kenji:cool
hugo jumps up and hangs from the rafters messing with his necklace

*laughs at Hugo and then touches Phoenixs wings* "They're beautiful" *she said smiling*  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:36 pm
" I understand how you feel...I have had many friends die...yet thanks to our god they were brought back....I will let you fight...and if I'm correct the healing should only take a few hours....and I don't even know if anyone will have to fight..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:38 pm
Phoenix utashima
" I understand how you feel...I have had many friends die...yet thanks to our god they were brought back....I will let you fight...and if I'm correct the healing should only take a few hours....and I don't even know if anyone will have to fight..."
well me and hugo can fight and practice with any one if they so choose  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:38 pm
"Is there any way to ... Get wings? or are you born with them..??" *she asked looking down at her hem of her cloak whcih was now covered in blood*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:39 pm
lupinewarrior
Phoenix utashima
well me and hugo can fight and practice with any one if they so choose

"Really?" *she asked her eyes turning a bright blue*  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:39 pm
" yes...i know..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 837 838 839 840 841 842 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games