Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:38 pm

(lolz srry, and k cya)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:38 pm

kat looked at strike nervously "your right i dont know much about him...but never 2 late 2 learn"kat said walking over 2 him she wiggeled into his arms "so tell me more about yourself"she said with a smile

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:47 pm

he smiles "okay, i was born here, but we traveled alot with the pack, moving from one place to another" he started out "learning about different things and languages"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:50 pm

"thats awsome!" kat said with a lot of enthuseum learning more about him
(hahaha so fun,i love this rp so much^.^ and its my first thats so cool)

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:00 pm

he chuckles "yea" his eyes sadden for a bit "but then we ran into your kind and had a big fight..."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:03 pm

kat frowned "yeah we werent friendly back then were we...but im not like that..." kat said

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:13 pm

he holds her tight "good" he whispered shuddering from the past "it was horrible, our mother...." he sighs "we lost her there" he whispered
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:17 pm

kat looked sad 2 "yeah i lost alot of good friends and both my parents then but my parents werent vampires...and non of my friends were either..it was at that time i became one...against my will really..it hurt so much"

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:19 pm

he kisses the top of his head "ive come to take away all your pain my dear" he whispered smiling softly (ha XP)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:23 pm

(were is echo dureing all this)
"somethings you cant take away....ivve tryed so many times nothing works...i always think about them and the fight and the blurrs that attacked me"kat said sadly

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:26 pm

(wit scott i think, remember she pounced on him lolz)

he runs his hands through her hair "one of these days you will be able to forget" he whispered
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:31 pm

"i can only hope.." kat said closeing her eyes and yawning (g2g soon) sleeply

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:35 pm

"come on" he said picking her up "we need our rest" he smiles and walks inside the abandon 'camp' and lays her down on one of the bed before curling up beside her (k)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:40 pm

(night night my friend)
kat closed her eyes and drifted off quickly cause of the long day and for the first time in years she had a sweet dreamless night....

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:42 pm

(u 2 ^_^)
he sighs and smiles, listening to her sleep before falling asleep as well
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games