Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon's Lair
Post your pictures! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun yet?
  Yes!
  no!
View Results

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:42 pm
@zann
don't you love when that happens?

@shareta
yes, yes he was stare

@alyssa
i know, you should have totally called him out on it. i call him out all the time, but he doesn't listen. maybe coming from someone else he would get the point.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:58 pm
yesh I do ^^  

zann

Conversationalist

noelle524

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:23 pm
treebornkettlgrl
VERY cute tat, noelle! 4laugh
thanks!
Draconia23
Ddraig Asheart
Draconia23
if i got a tat my mom would shun me for the rest of my life. i was in barnes & nobles the other day looking at a book full of tat designs, and she was pinching me and saying that i shouldn't look at books like that. D:
i only did it because i wanted inspirations for my artwork. tattoo artists have beautiful artwork.

I so agree. Tattooing is just like painting except your canvass happens to be a person.

true, but my mom thinks that people who get tattoos are usually gangsters or criminals. a lot of people in my school have tattoos. and they even tell the teachers! the teachers are actually interested in what kind of tattoos their students get (as long as they don't show it on school grounds).
i teach in an elementary school - several of the teachers have tats. the kids like them!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:58 am
treebornkettlgrl
@zann

@shareta
yes, yes he was stare

@alyssa
i know, you should have totally called him out on it. i call him out all the time, but he doesn't listen. maybe coming from someone else he would get the point.

i didn't want to be disrespectful to your dad in front of you. u.u  

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:00 am
Wife!
you need to be online more!

edit: meh.. offline again! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:31 pm
noelle524
treebornkettlgrl
VERY cute tat, noelle! 4laugh
thanks!
Draconia23
Ddraig Asheart
Draconia23
if i got a tat my mom would shun me for the rest of my life. i was in barnes & nobles the other day looking at a book full of tat designs, and she was pinching me and saying that i shouldn't look at books like that. D:
i only did it because i wanted inspirations for my artwork. tattoo artists have beautiful artwork.

I so agree. Tattooing is just like painting except your canvass happens to be a person.

true, but my mom thinks that people who get tattoos are usually gangsters or criminals. a lot of people in my school have tattoos. and they even tell the teachers! the teachers are actually interested in what kind of tattoos their students get (as long as they don't show it on school grounds).
i teach in an elementary school - several of the teachers have tats. the kids like them!

that's cool. i don't know any teachers with tattoos, but the teachers seem to like all the unique ones us teens get.  

mintsie_ii

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:56 pm
yunalyssa
treebornkettlgrl
@zann

@shareta
yes, yes he was stare

@alyssa

like i woulda cared rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:42 pm
treebornkettlgrl
yunalyssa
treebornkettlgrl
@zann

@shareta
yes, yes he was stare

@alyssa

like i woulda cared rofl

i didn't know that at the time...  

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:06 pm
yunalyssa
treebornkettlgrl
yunalyssa
treebornkettlgrl
@zann

@shareta
yes, yes he was stare

@alyssa

like i woulda cared rofl

now you know!
so lay into him next time you see him and he acts up xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:02 am
Ddraig Asheart
Well, some I would agree are good. Like those nice tribal armbands. Or a fortune symbol. Even animals. I just wouldn't go and get someone's face stuck on your arm. Or name. Or one of those naked mermaids.
Hmmm.... yes...
my dad has an eagle on one arm and tweety bird on the other from when he was in the navy before they disallowed that in the navy...

he's regretted it ever since because at job interviews and whatnot, it can mess things up, because it's a questionably responsible thing to do...

and no matter what the facts may be, in most "respectable" circles, (a.k.a. anywhere where people tend to specifically notice anything off or wrong or that shows some show of being irresponsible, even if it was 27 years ago, and then judge you on it ) people see it and it tells them something about, if now who he is now, who he was then and that he made a "questionably responsible" decision...

Job interviewers are specifically looking for your faults... and those are seen by many, ESPECIALLY in business, as "faults" or signs of one, reguardless of if it's a fault or not...

which is to say... I'd say a name or something stupid is always stupid... what if your spouse dies and you get a second one?

But... it's not that they're bad in and of themselves... they're just not wise in many places because they're viewed as unwise and will get you in trouble if they show.

*must speak up for she has gotten this explained by her parents about a milion times*

Honestly? I don't judge. I just can't get one... I'm too stupidly cautious, but that's ok. cool stupidly cautious is better than just being plain stupid. rofl

edit: no. I'm not saying you're all stupid.... if I implied that... I didn't mean to. stressed  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:14 am
Draconia23
yunalyssa
Draconia23
yunalyssa
Draconia23
yunalyssa

haha thats how i feel.
not having kids... i dont want to go through that.

exactly... my english teacher is pregnant right now, and she warned us that she might go bipolar on us. (she's having a baby girl!)

another thing that i dont like.
mood swings.
Its hard living with a preggo woman.
My mom was preggo twice while I was in my "teen" years.
So i remember how bad it is.

thank god i'm the youngest child, and i didn't have to live with my aunts when they were pregnant....i don't know if i'd be able to handle the mood swings. my mom was violent enough when i was little. every single night she'd get into a fight with my grandma and she'd throw whatever she could reach across the room and break it. me and my bro would wake up the next morning and find the house trashed.

whoa, my step dad was just like that.
He shoved his fists through doors all the time. And he threw our TV on the ground and broke it. It was horrible. He has some major issues.
But now my moms divorcing him so all is well.

since my grandma wouldn't let me hang out with my mom, i was happy when my grandma had to leave on a trip and i had some time with my mom, but when she died (cried my eyes out in front of all my classmates when i told my 4th grade teacher), and my mom had me all to herself, i feel suffocated now D: too much of a good thing?

Yes, perhaps.
Hmm. Maybe that's why your grandma kept her from her...
in any case, how old are you? you probably don't have too much time left.
Hey, I've never really spent time with anyone outside the family much in the last year or two... (though that's kinda the fault of the no friends thing more than anything else, and the "I'm too lazy to force my parents to get me practice" thing. XP )
Personally? My mom isn't openly violent, but... I remember when my sister was pulling the garbage she was... committing herself to things, then mom would feel obligated to bend over backwards and do several very complicated acrobatic maneuvers so that the other person didn't have to be inconvenienced... User Image
For at least a year or more there were very few weeks when at least one or more nights were not filled with either one or the other or both of my parents in an argument with her... man... that was horrible. burning_eyes I mean... constant screaming at each other... I'm glad that's over. >_>;;;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:32 am
treebornkettlgrl
yunalyssa
treebornkettlgrl
yunalyssa
treebornkettlgrl
@zann

@shareta
yes, yes he was stare

@alyssa

like i woulda cared rofl

now you know!

well if i see him this weekend and he acts rude then i'll say something.  

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:34 am
aecy
Draconia23
yunalyssa
Draconia23
yunalyssa

another thing that i dont like.
mood swings.
Its hard living with a preggo woman.
My mom was preggo twice while I was in my "teen" years.
So i remember how bad it is.

thank god i'm the youngest child, and i didn't have to live with my aunts when they were pregnant....i don't know if i'd be able to handle the mood swings. my mom was violent enough when i was little. every single night she'd get into a fight with my grandma and she'd throw whatever she could reach across the room and break it. me and my bro would wake up the next morning and find the house trashed.

whoa, my step dad was just like that.
He shoved his fists through doors all the time. And he threw our TV on the ground and broke it. It was horrible. He has some major issues.
But now my moms divorcing him so all is well.

since my grandma wouldn't let me hang out with my mom, i was happy when my grandma had to leave on a trip and i had some time with my mom, but when she died (cried my eyes out in front of all my classmates when i told my 4th grade teacher), and my mom had me all to herself, i feel suffocated now D: too much of a good thing?

Yes, perhaps.
Hmm. Maybe that's why your grandma kept her from her...
in any case, how old are you? you probably don't have too much time left.
Hey, I've never really spent time with anyone outside the family much in the last year or two... (though that's kinda the fault of the no friends thing more than anything else, and the "I'm too lazy to force my parents to get me practice" thing. XP )
Personally? My mom isn't openly violent, but... I remember when my sister was pulling the garbage she was... committing herself to things, then mom would feel obligated to bend over backwards and do several very complicated acrobatic maneuvers so that the other person didn't have to be inconvenienced... User Image
For at least a year or more there were very few weeks when at least one or more nights were not filled with either one or the other or both of my parents in an argument with her... man... that was horrible. burning_eyes I mean... constant screaming at each other... I'm glad that's over. >_>;;;

well, i'm 16 right now (turning 17 on the 23rd of this month!). so i guess i don't have much time left before i go to college. that is...if my mom will let me go to college that's a little bit far away (i'm not aiming for anything out of state). she's even coming into my bedroom when i'm asleep and whispering to me not to leave, so i kinda feel bad so i'm thinking of going to the local university. it's not a bad university either, it's just that, my brother's going there too, and i'm always in his shadow, so i want to break free a little. *sigh* damn why is life getting so hard right now? there's so many things to worry about.
yeah i hated it when my parents fought. especially since the cause of the fight was over me. it sucks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:18 pm
Lady Yunalyssa
treebornkettlgrl
yunalyssa
treebornkettlgrl
yunalyssa
treebornkettlgrl
@zann

@shareta
yes, yes he was stare

@alyssa

like i woulda cared rofl

now you know!

well if i see him this weekend and he acts rude then i'll say something.

woot!
so we're still on for this weekend then?
am i picking you up at your mom's or in beaumont?  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items