Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:48 pm
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
She turned to Akira. "This is my birthsword. When members of my clan are born our clan blacksmith takes the very first chakra emission from our bodies and forges it into a weapon. The chakra itself forms the weapon and upon the member's tenth birthday they are presented it and begin to train with it. I lost my sword in a battle a few days before my mother was killed." She turned to Muuga.
"And somehow it came into your possession. I know that you worked with Chobimitsu. It seems a bit to convienient for me."
"True," Akira said, "How do we know you did not come by it from him?" Akira puased for a moment and then said, "Didn't you work with a S-Class criminal by the name of Yang Toa Eiju?"
Muuga laughed. "That b***h Ifuuki hired him. I haven't sssseen him sssssince I left Bakufu. He wasss an assss."
A devious look came over Muuga's face. "I'd love to hang around and entertain you more, but I really musssst be going."
Inexpicably, he began to pour out of the ice prison from the hole his head protruded from. Being made from a rubber like substance, he could deform his body to incredible shapes. When he was completly free, he was in the form of a large snake which bolted away from the two and vanished into the grass. Muuga's clothes where still trapped in the ice.
"Well, didn't really see that coming," Akira said with a embarassed look as he scratched his head. "Guess I really should have just sealed him in all the way huh?"
"Then it would have been a bit hard to talk to him eh?" Mai said as she clapped Akira on the back. "Don't worry, he'll be back. He's not one to forget grudges." She sat down on a rock. "So, who was that other nin? The one with the mask?"
"He's...," Akira trailed off as he search a large area around them with his inner eye before finally sheathing his Hien sword and sitting down cross legged next to Mia. "I think he is still within the area surronding Kohona, though farther away now. I'm not totally sure though, he hides himself well, in both the times we've met in the past few days, he has not let me find a real signature to his presence, so i can only guess outside a certain area. Muuga on the other hand, i will be able to paint quite easily form now on, he exudes mailce."

"And that is why I am a bit concerned about Muuga, he is quite good, mabye not as skilled as some people I've met, probably even under that masked nin by a bit, but his abilities make him hard to fight and harder to kill. It gives him an edge, and with him this enraged, he might try things he would not otherwise. It was fortunate I faced him, because his rage simply made it easier for me to predict him, so I could shut him down quickly. But if he comes back and finds my student, Ryuuko, whom I now know he wishes to kill, I don't think Ryuuko could have a hint of surviving."
"He is ruthless, that is true." Mai said, "But he's not exceedingly smart. Not dumb by any means, but I think he was being manipulated by the masked nin. Perhaps we should track him down. He seems like a dangerous character."
"Shall we make it a party then?" Chiyo replied from the top of the wall. She had apparently followed Mai when she ran out suddenly. "The children are having extended training with thier temp sensei while Sabu-kun is gone. And I agree with you. There are too many questions floating around without answers."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:00 pm
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
"Well, didn't really see that coming," Akira said with a embarassed look as he scratched his head. "Guess I really should have just sealed him in all the way huh?"
"Then it would have been a bit hard to talk to him eh?" Mai said as she clapped Akira on the back. "Don't worry, he'll be back. He's not one to forget grudges." She sat down on a rock. "So, who was that other nin? The one with the mask?"
"He's...," Akira trailed off as he search a large area around them with his inner eye before finally sheathing his Hien sword and sitting down cross legged next to Mia. "I think he is still within the area surronding Kohona, though farther away now. I'm not totally sure though, he hides himself well, in both the times we've met in the past few days, he has not let me find a real signature to his presence, so i can only guess outside a certain area. Muuga on the other hand, i will be able to paint quite easily form now on, he exudes mailce."

"And that is why I am a bit concerned about Muuga, he is quite good, mabye not as skilled as some people I've met, probably even under that masked nin by a bit, but his abilities make him hard to fight and harder to kill. It gives him an edge, and with him this enraged, he might try things he would not otherwise. It was fortunate I faced him, because his rage simply made it easier for me to predict him, so I could shut him down quickly. But if he comes back and finds my student, Ryuuko, whom I now know he wishes to kill, I don't think Ryuuko could have a hint of surviving."
"He is ruthless, that is true." Mai said, "But he's not exceedingly smart. Not dumb by any means, but I think he was being manipulated by the masked nin. Perhaps we should track him down. He seems like a dangerous character."
"Shall we make it a party then?" Chiyo replied from the top of the wall. She had apparently followed Mai when she ran out suddenly. "The children are having extended training with thier temp sensei while Sabu-kun is gone. And I agree with you. There are too many questions floating around without answers."
"Yes, I think that would probably be a good idea," Akira said as he stood up and straitened his cloths. "But first I would like to check on my students quickly."

Akira made seal and a patch of ice sprouted and formed into a copy of Akira and then gained his cosmetic appearance as well. The copy was gone in a flash as Akira reached into the folds of his overshirt and took out a small bottle. He took of the cap and popped two small pills. He cringed a bit and then put the bottle back as he said, "All right, I'm ready. Do either of you girls have particularly skilled tracking abilities? Or do we have to tread in water and wait for the ripple so to speak?"  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:12 pm
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

"Yes, I think that would probably be a good idea," Akira said as he stood up and straitened his cloths. "But first I would like to check on my students quickly."

Akira made seal and a patch of ice sprouted and formed into a copy of Akira and then gained his cosmetic appearance as well. The copy was gone in a flash as Akira reached into the folds of his overshirt and took out a small bottle. He took of the cap and popped two small pills. He cringed a bit and then put the bottle back as he said, "All right, I'm ready. Do either of you girls have particularly skilled tracking abilities? Or do we have to tread in water and wait for the ripple so to speak?"
Chiyo shook her head. "That was always my husband's department."
Mai agreed. "I am not the best at it either. Let's try to draw him out. What do we know about him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:06 pm
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze

Mai agreed. "I am not the best at it either. Let's try to draw him out. What do we know about him?"
"Well, I know he's pretty calculating, I haven't seen him make a move he didn't seem to have pre-planned out. And he's very well prepared, he uses the same metal he has his weapons made out off is used in his armor. That makes it hard to find the holes in his armor when he's already fast as he is. The metal is strong, as har as my blades are sharp, I would have to do a major job on it to pierce it."

"On the positive side," Akira said, holding up a finger. "The last time we met, i used one of my own self made jutsu linking him to my swords. While I have yet to be able to find his signature myself, once I link my blades to his body's charkas, they will not rest until they serve his spinal cord or pierce a vital organ. It's been called the 'seeking fang' jutsu. It can't activate until within a certain range of him, but it may be enough to tell us when we're near to him."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:22 am
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze

"Well, I know he's pretty calculating, I haven't seen him make a move he didn't seem to have pre-planned out. And he's very well prepared, he uses the same metal he has his weapons made out off is used in his armor. That makes it hard to find the holes in his armor when he's already fast as he is. The metal is strong, as har as my blades are sharp, I would have to do a major job on it to pierce it."

"On the positive side," Akira said, holding up a finger. "The last time we met, i used one of my own self made jutsu linking him to my swords. While I have yet to be able to find his signature myself, once I link my blades to his body's charkas, they will not rest until they serve his spinal cord or pierce a vital organ. It's been called the 'seeking fang' jutsu. It can't activate until within a certain range of him, but it may be enough to tell us when we're near to him."
"Fair enough." Mai replied as she stood. "He headed that way didn't he?"

The masked nin raised an eyebrow. So they want to come after me do they? Very well, I'll show them just what happens when they underestimate me.
He headed off into the forest just far enough away from his three pursuers that they couldn't see him, but was sure to leave a trail that they could easily follow.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:27 am
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze

"Fair enough." Mai replied as she stood. "He headed that way didn't he?"

The masked nin raised an eyebrow. So they want to come after me do they? Very well, I'll show them just what happens when they underestimate me.
He headed off into the forest just far enough away from his three pursuers that they couldn't see him, but was sure to leave a trail that they could easily follow.
After tracking for awhile, Akira held up his hand for Chiyo and Mai to stop. He too stopped and 'looked' at his surroundings. He placed his hand on a nearby tree and used his kg to feel for tactile memories. He saw the tree and the nin perched on it, then the nin jumped away and there was nothing.

"He was here," akira said. Then pointing in the direction to their right he said, "And he went that way." He puased for a minute and then said, " want to say that this doesn't feel quite right, like some kind of imporivsed trap. It's been a bit easy tracking this nin's movements, i would have thought it would be much harder."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuko and Hotaru both breathed heavy and sweat soaked their faces and chests. Both of them were right at their limit, still neither gave and inch. their kgs should have rightly worn out over 10 mintues ago, and in fact they had both had to reactivate them at least twice each.

Hotaru was continually trying to open up Ryuuko's senses and mind to him with his Sainamugan and Ryuuko kept throwing him off with illusions that he had succeded. Ryuuko was using the Mangetsugan quite well, mirroring Hotaru's movements almost like he was a mirror himself. Unfortunately, he was running on a shorter rope when it came to their kg's. He had used his less and was still less skilled at it.

finally his mangetsugans gave out and Hotaru smirked as he pinned him to the ground with kuanis. He fell on him with a knee to the gut that stole the breath from Ryuuko's lungs.

[[not done]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:44 am
The trail contunued out into an open glade ringed by trees. The dirt was disturbed as if someone had fought there recently. Sitting in the middle of the glade was a sword stuck in the ground. A feeling of unease permeated the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:20 pm
((What the? Page THREE? Slackers! scream ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:06 pm
[[god we need more literate rp'ers]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:17 pm
liz_bliz

((Go find them then! scream ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:01 am
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

[[NO!!! I'm too lazy anyway.....when are you going to stop by our magic group anyway? There's no school now.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:31 am
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

[[NO!!! I'm too lazy anyway.....when are you going to stop by our magic group anyway? There's no school now.]]
((Magic group?))  

your evil twin

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:05 pm
your evil twin
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

((Magic group?))
[[*smacks j00* magic the gathering]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:46 am
liz_bliz
your evil twin
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

((Magic group?))
[[*smacks j00* magic the gathering]]

((I know that. I play))  

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:18 am
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

((Like I remember where it is. xd Besides, Genji is back now! Commence RP once again!))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff