Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:40 pm
Smith donned his gas mask, which made him look all the more like an axe murderer with a clown complex.

Juliet attached hers as well; police training included riot training, and that involved gas masks. "Sooner, the better," she echoed enthusiastically. "If we're in an entirely different world, how are we ever gonna...?" She let it drift off, trying to ignore that distinct danger.

---

Arthur sighed. Both of those were very, very valuable. His clothing was probably getting wet, and he'd want to change it. It wasn't winter clothing he was wearing. And the blanket would be extremely important in this weather, too. Which left him with the clothes he was wearing at the moment. Or the blanket. He'd have to spare the blanket.

He ripped a strip as narrow as he could off the blanket and began tying a bandage over the wound. It would probably take some time to heal...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:07 pm
Andreas was correct and struck the nutcracker in the face, nearly impaling it's head.
It fell backwards but caught itself with the butt of the halberd just before hitting the ground.
It started to pull itself back up.

The other nutcracker was just standing up now and preparing for a horizontal strike.

The nutcracker after Henry was now standing, and the man now had a bead on Henry, so it wasn't as easy as Henry might have thought.
The dove upon Henry and made an attempt to wrap his arms around Henry's waist and drag him down.

Henry, however, was just within reach of his knife if he stretched for it.

Arthur silently cursed himself for not bringing a first-aid kit. At least he had it bandaged, but he figured he should try to find a way to clean it and see if it needed stitches later.

As for now, the nutcracker he had knocked down was now up and recovering, and the two by Andreas were up as well and making their way towards Arthur.

Ro sneezed. That wasn't good, he had probably caught a cold.
Nothing to worry about now. Ro reached for the nutcracker's halberd as it recovered from it's swing modeled after Andreas and Henry, attempting rip it's arm from it's body to gain a new weapon.

Gregory had knocked the nutcracker after him over and proceeded to bury it beneath the snow.

Cindy smiled beneath her mask and adjusted Gwen's mask on her head, and attached a filter to it.
"There you go." she said, "Now, is that comfortable? Is the fit snug?"

Alastair donned his mask as well, adjusting it as needed.
"How are we ever gonna what?" Alastair asked, a hint of worry in his muffled voice.  

NativeForeigner

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:17 pm
Gwen checked the fit, and then nodded. "As comfortable as it's going to get," she amended, "Thank you." Something in her stomach fluttered unpleasantly; she, Gwen Mantle, teenage waitress extrordinare, was about to go out into battle.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:23 pm
Cindy nodded her head, "No problem, and if it starts getting hard to breath, just let us know, we'll change your filter.

"1 MINUTE!" Smith called out.

((We're heading out next post.))  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:19 pm
Henry laughed loudly and said, "******** you!" as he stabbed him viciously, as many times as he could, in whatever vital area was closest.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:39 pm
"Find him," she whispered.

---

Arthur started backing up. He didn't want to walk on the leg. "Help, please!" he shouted.  

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:45 am
((I lied, I'll update next post.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:24 pm
Henry, who still hadn't actually grabbed his knife, figured he should probably do that before attempting to stab the man and found himself quite foolish for even thinking of doing so without actually holding a knife.

Ro managed to rip the nutcracker's arm off and kicked it down.
Dun dudun dun! Ro obtained a halberd!
He heard Arthur call for help and made his way over to him, getting between him and the nutcrackers.

Gregory successfully buried the nutcracker.

((Just an fyi, this group is all one the second floor in the Hanger which I will add to the Locations at some point.))

Alastair sighed, "It won't be easy, lass, but we will find 'im, I promise."

---

Withing that minute, Smith, his men, and everybody else had left the Hanger through a large, steel door.
Outside was waiting a few strange vehicles, both appearing truck-like in appearance, though heavily modified.

"Everybody pile in!" Smith ordered.

Cindy and Mark led Gwen to a separate, smaller vehicle.

Carpenter stood upon a cliff, a few kilometers away from Smith's base. He was next to a man in a gas mask wearing a yellow beanie.
"They're gonna be here soon," he told the man as he played with his nails, "You almost done scouting?"

The man realized that Carpenter had only just been there.  

NativeForeigner

Izamara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:30 pm
"HOLY HELL!" Tannor stumbled backward, almost falling off the precipice. "Don't sneak up on me like that!" Tannor said, snappily. He eyed this very strange looking man. There was something very wrong with him, but calling out people's flaws wasn't his style. "Yeah, I guess I'm done checkin' the place out," said Tannor, scratching underneath the side of his beanie. "By the way, I'm Tannor Giles. What's your name, fellow?" Tannor extended a hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:42 pm
Carpenter smirked...hypothetically, of course, seeing as he had no visible mouth.
"The name's Carpenter." he said, taking Tannor's hand in his own. His hand was cold to the touch.
"You're new here, right, kid? Just like those others."

Carpenter began to pace around the man, his newly donned rags flowing in the wind.
Since the last time he had been seen, he had thrown on a pair of raggedy, worn-out, faded olive green hand wraps that flowed down his arms, and a similar, torn scarf the wrapped around his next and fluttered behind him in the wind.
He showed no need for a gas mask in the bad air.

In addition to the rags, he now wore a thick, heavy-looking, solid stainless-steel chain belt that wrapped around his waist and shoulders.
The buckle was a realistically colored steel skull with no lower jaw and four steel points behind it in a star-like pattern.

NativeForeigner

Izamara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:46 pm
The material in Tannor's tracksuit swished as he turned, keeping this stranger in front of him. Tannor spoke, "Yeah, I ain't from around here. From the looks of this place, it seems like nothing should be native. Anyway, I don't even know why I'm here, I ju...others? There are other people here?" Tannor's eyes would be visibly widened if not for the tinted plastic visor of the mask.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:51 pm
Carpenter chuckled loudly, "Yes! The others! They're from the same place, too. Corona, right? A good number of them are coming this way with Smith. There are some in the Snow Realm, too." he explained casually, almost as if Tannor should have already known this.

((OH! ROLL A DICE, IZAMARA! 1-6 and PM me when you do.))  

NativeForeigner

Izamara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:55 pm
"What the hell is a Snow Realm?" Tannor felt more and more uncomfortable around this man. He was very different, and definitely more freaky-looking, than anyone he'd ever met before. "Anyway, I'm from West Virginia. I got a piece of paper, and this coin," Tannor produced the silver coin from his zippered pocket, showed it to Carpenter, then replaced it, "telling me to come here, but I had things to do, so I showed when I could."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:58 pm
((*sigh...*))

Henry grabbed the knife, then tried it again.  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:02 am
"Snow Realm is the place behind door number 1, the door you didn't go through, kid." Carpenter answered without missing a beat.
He leaned in until he was about a couple inches from Tannor's face, "I know you got the coin, and I also know you got here way before anyone else."

He shrugged.

"Anywhoo, you might wanna get going, Smith is gonna wanna hear your report before they attack."

He straightened back up and turned his back on Tannor, heading for the cliff edge.

He twisted his torso to look back at Tannor and waved with his fingers, "Ta ta." he said before stepping off the cliff.

Henry's second attempt was super effective!

Henry managed to sever an artery in the man's left shoulder.

The man began to bleed profusely.

Henry was getting drenched in blood.

Brown blood.

Slimy blood.

And gooey too.

Sick.

The man opened his mouth wide and bit for Henry's neck.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games