Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:02 pm
Gabriel searched around the house, lookig for Opal. He caught onto her feeling and folowed it. Soon he saw her moving around the halls and hung back a little. He paused and then stepepd forwards.
"Opal?"
He asked, his voice was laced under it with hints of the angelic lanaguge they'd used before - an almost inperceptible buzz of sound under it and the echoey, almost backwards sounding nature that surrounded the mental projection.
"Can we talk?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:08 pm
[and lilith reappears. dun dun duuuuun. I always miss a lot when I'm at school.]

Lilith had watched the whole scene from where she was crouched at the top of the stairs. She pushed her body against the railing to avoid detection when Opal ran back upstairs. Lilith looked back down at the kitchen where she could see just the tips of Gabriel's wings in the doorway.
"Poor kid," She mumbled to herself and stood up to follow Opal just as she saw Natasha coming out with some tea.
"Hey, I was just coming to see if you'd needed some help."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:18 pm
Natasha wigged the mug and handed it to her.
"No problem, got it all figured out." she smiled and kept her own mug.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:21 pm
[I must ask, what is 'wigging a mug'? or is it a typo and I'm just not seeing the intended word?]

"Thanks." Lilith smiled back. She cocked her head to the side and looked more closely at Natasha.
"Are you alright?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:21 pm
Opal froze at the sound of Gabriel's voice. She turned halfway-she face cast in shadows. "What else is there to talk about? Opal....," she paused and tried to sound more mature, "I understood what you said.....Gabriel"

She turned away and began searching for the doll room again. She would have ran, but she was to weak to try to escape.

((Oh no......no more talking in third person?...no more 'Mr. Feathers'?!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:25 pm
Gabriel was a little startled by her sudden change in speech and looekd to the floor. His wings lowered and cucooned his legs a little protectively.
"I know...I just don't want you to be upset. It isn't my fault. It is'nt your fault, either."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:36 pm
Opal paused again. A soft sigh escaped her. She turn around once more and stared back at Gabriel. A bit a guilt took her. "I...know...," she replied, "...I'm..." Opal's vision began to get hazy. She thudded against the wall.

"...I'm....sorry....I didn't mean....to....."

Opal wasn't able to finish her sentence before her energy was completely spent. Her eyes fell shut as she slid down against the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:42 pm
Lilith heard a thud down the hall where she'd seen Opal and Gabriel go.
"That can't be good." She said and walked a couple steps back so she'd be able to see into the hall and saw Opal had falled.
"What happened?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:50 pm
[I gotta go guys. My school orchestra's concert tonight and we need to be there early for rehersal. I'll be back later, they usually don't end too late.]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:56 pm
Zizzykitty
[I gotta go guys. My school orchestra's concert tonight and we need to be there early for rehersal. I'll be back later, they usually don't end too late.]

Have fun! ^_^ I should probably take a break soon too.....I'm hording the computer again.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:56 pm
{ good luck smile }

"What?" Natasha followed after her. "oh!"

Gabriel ran to try and catch Opal. "oh my...Opal?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:04 pm
Opal moaned. She mumbled a few words.....

"....sorry....I.....selfish....sorry....."

Then she completely passed out from exhaustion from her previous work of repairs.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:33 pm
Gabriel frowned.
"it's alright..."
He wondered what had exhausted her so and the notcie dthe room was somewhat fixed up.
"Opal..." he murmered. "she fixed things, she's used up her power." he siad to Natasha and Lilith.

Natasha put down her tea. "Here- we'll get her into a bed. can you help me pick her up?"

Gabriel nodded and took her arms while Natasha took her feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:07 pm
Lilith followed them to the room to make sure that they didn't drop her.

[My concert was cancelled because of snow.... I live in Vegas. How often does that happen? xd ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:49 pm
[haha. Isn't Vegas supposed to be in the desert? XD]

The pair carefully found a spare bedroom and laid her out on the thick -slightly motheaten- four poster bed.
"There. You need to rest kiddo." Natasha said, pulling back the thick duvet.

[we've not had much snow settle yet. not deep anyway...better than last year :3 winter's actually felt like winter over here for once. It's bloody freezing out there!
But then again I'm only in England, so my version of freezing is hardly the same as someone in alaska or soemthing xp ]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games