Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nan Shala
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:30 pm
It's not as if I'm taking long for no reason. I've made progress on the story, I've essentially finished my history and I sent both Kat and Clutch messages regarding my character's abilities. I'll have my charrie up soon and start therapy sessions right away. smile As soon as everything is sorted out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:38 am
Well... we seem to have a massive picture failure right now. I'll have it fixed by tomorrow though.  

x- Elci -x
Crew

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:02 am
Ok, so here's a few things to talk about:

The picture failure is do to Sadpanda migrating their images to a new server. I got the profile pictures working again, but I don't know if they'll be cutting in and out for a while during this migration.

I updated the Dragons and Awards due to the completion of the Christmas Scavenger Hunt.

I will have more info on Echelon in the near future.

Yeah, I know I need to post... I plan to make a Shane post tonight.

We should hopefully have another couple versions of our map coming soon. This will bring weather conditions and time, as well as character locations.

We're contemplating the creation of some new bots and the creation of bots we've had in our minds for quite some time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:28 pm
A quick note: Next time we have a scavenger hunt, we should have some kinda of rule about hiding things in the OOC. >-<  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Aesthetic Knot

Distinct Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:51 pm
[shakes a finger at Jade] I don't see a post. xd

Also, don't forget to put up Rhoswen's profile. I gave it to you a couple days ago. It's ok, I know you're busy. whee

crying they made it impossible to get the hair for my dream avatar. It's like 13 million gold. What's up with that?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:18 pm
You're not alone in wanting ridiculously expensive things. I've been questing for a Steel Plated Ninja Headband on and off since day one. They usually go for about 3 to 5 million gold in the marketplace. They were one of the first MC's.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:39 pm
Angelic Manner is what I want. Not nearly that bad, but annoying.
If I ever want money, I let my sister to play Zomg on my account for hours. (She loves Zomg, practically has to beg me to let her. I'm serious.) It counts up quick. 0w0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:09 pm
*plays in the snow*  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:59 am
I know I have nothing to prove this to any of you other than Rock, but Yagami and I just made amazing headway in the storyline! ^^ Things will get better soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:04 pm
Ah... A-a light! Sunlight? Train? I have no clue!  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:08 pm
Puff... what's with the quote? I assume it's a different Alex. What's ur gamertag?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:31 pm
My computer is out being repaired. It'll be back soon.

What is this Elechon thing?

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:02 pm
TheChosenOne777
My computer is out being repaired. It'll be back soon.

What is this Elechon thing?

Echelon. For now... it's nothing but whispers and rumors.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:39 pm
It means I can echo longer than anyone else.  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:57 am
Ok then enough with your scary bat ears Izz.

Wait......... I just remembered I something....... nope lot it. But anyways I'm back!!! I had to study for finals and those take priority UNO. So I'm gonna be checking and postin miore often nowz.  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games